Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 05:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Script question

Discussion on Script question within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Script question

if i use one of the autoit scripts do i have to bypass x-trap for it to work or not?
im confused on wiether or not i need to
thanks in advanced
Old 03/01/2008, 20:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfud View Post
if i use one of the autoit scripts do i have to bypass x-trap for it to work or not?
im confused on wiether or not i need to
thanks in advanced
Yes you need to bypass or disable xtrap.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Script question
08/28/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello a stupid upload this script to the server in the dir /usr/game/auth . The script have this code : #!/bin/sh while true; do killall auth; ./auth; done; sleep 300; done; When I see this code I think that its easy to undertand but maybe I am wrong :rolleyes:
Question About CE Vac Script
11/25/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
I currently use 6Draco9's Allin1 Vac script, and i no that Mass spawn is in it. My question is; is there any way to seperate Mass spawn from the script and make a new script for Mass spawn? I have searched a little bit, but if someone has information redarding how to do this and its been posted, please provide a link. If there is no link, can someone please post instructions on how to do so? And if you wanna flame this thread....then go ahead its your opinion. Mods you have permission...
Script: Question
11/24/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hello i use a script for leveling my char in oren. Today try top run this script but my char cant teleport? im using oog when i just teleport through clicking i can teleport but when im using : NPCSEL(Valentina) NPCDLG(Valentina) DLGSEL(Teleport) Delay(1000) DLGSEL(Outlaw Forest) doesnt happens. It works til Teleport than the window form GK disappears?
[Question] Script.kom
11/06/2009 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
Is it possible for the script editor/hackers to make a Thread about editing a script.kom file? --> if its not possible kindly close the thread please ^^