Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question About CE Vac Script

Discussion on Question About CE Vac Script within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Question About CE Vac Script

I currently use 6Draco9's Allin1 Vac script, and i no that Mass spawn is in it.

My question is; is there any way to seperate Mass spawn from the script and make a new script for Mass spawn?

I have searched a little bit, but if someone has information redarding how to do this and its been posted, please provide a link. If there is no link, can someone please post instructions on how to do so?

And if you wanna flame this thread....then go ahead its your opinion. Mods you have permission to delete or close this at any time, hopefully after my question gets answered ^^
Old 11/25/2009, 16:52   #2

elite*gold: 20
you can simply take the part that relates to spawning out and use the same offset with a much smaller script, but it's kinda useless...it won't change anything

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Script question
08/28/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello a stupid upload this script to the server in the dir /usr/game/auth . The script have this code : #!/bin/sh while true; do killall auth; ./auth; done; sleep 300; done; When I see this code I think that its easy to undertand but maybe I am wrong :rolleyes:
Script: Question
11/24/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hello i use a script for leveling my char in oren. Today try top run this script but my char cant teleport? im using oog when i just teleport through clicking i can teleport but when im using : NPCSEL(Valentina) NPCDLG(Valentina) DLGSEL(Teleport) Delay(1000) DLGSEL(Outlaw Forest) doesnt happens. It works til Teleport than the window form GK disappears?
[Question] Script.kom
11/06/2009 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
Is it possible for the script editor/hackers to make a Thread about editing a script.kom file? --> if its not possible kindly close the thread please ^^
Question about Script Vessel.
06/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Well, I know it has been asked already many times, but I didnt log on Conquer and on this forum since many months, sorry :p. But I wanted to know if somone has cracked SV, or if theres any topic saying how to crack it please? That game is being very difficult nowadays, and since this forum is THE forum where to find cheats for CO, I think some people should do something. Thanks, waiting for your answers!
Script question
03/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
if i use one of the autoit scripts do i have to bypass x-trap for it to work or not? im confused on wiether or not i need to thanks in advanced