lol dude .... i also bypassed it and everyone with a thing called brain could do it to... so tell me once again ... why should he share it ?? who cares if you believe it or not ;D
If he really bypass it, he would share it.
Otherwise no one will see that he get skills (:
Why should one release such thing? The blogger is merely trying to get ahold of information and knowledge, and he was doing too much of a service pointing out this failfaggotry of Florensia's ****** implentation of hackshield. Also the blogger shouldnt be so harsh to hackshield, infact the problem is caused by Florensia devs. But meh, it confirmed my assumption about it.
I decided not to release my HS bypass - atleast not to this community, we'll see - because in my oppinion, everyone who cannot do this on his own does not deserve to own it.
It is not that hard to do and you dont even need to know Cpp or something.. you can just do it with a hex editor and a disassembler... anyway
please, spare me comments like "you just couldn't do it, so you don't have anything to show". I DID it and if you don't believe me, guess what? **** off.
@Atheuz: I know, that my blog is really harsh with HackShield and I really got to admit that I've never worked with HackShield before so I never saw other implementations...
The way Florensia does it is really ridiculous and that is the reason why my blog/post is so "mean".
@Atheuz: I know, that my blog is really harsh with HackShield and I really got to admit that I've never worked with HackShield before so I never saw other implementations...
The way Florensia does it is really ridiculous and that is the reason why my blog/post is so "mean".
Indeed, I couldnt even laugh because it is sort of dumb. But Xtrap and GameGuard weren't well implented in other games aswell, like GunZ. That's even more riddiclous. Xtrap hooks itself into the process AFTER GunZ loaded. In Hero Online Xtrap hooked only on the login screen.
So this thread ist just for bragging about your own leet skills?
Quote:
Originally Posted by al_j
lol dude .... i also bypassed it and everyone with a thing called brain could do it to... so tell me once again ... why should he share it ?? who cares if you believe it or not ;D
al_j ask your mom or dad to do it: if they can fine, if not would you call them brainless?
lol dude .... i also bypassed it and everyone with a thing called brain could do it to... so tell me once again ... why should he share it ?? who cares if you believe it or not ;D
I don't know your attitude is all wrong, coming off in a bad way. I am sure there is things that others can look at on a code and you be lost. Does that mean anyone that doesn't understand that code is brainless ?
I decided not to release my HS bypass - atleast not to this community, we'll see - because in my oppinion, everyone who cannot do this on his own does not deserve to own it.
It is not that hard to do and you dont even need to know Cpp or something.. you can just do it with a hex editor and a disassembler... anyway
please, spare me comments like "you just couldn't do it, so you don't have anything to show". I DID it and if you don't believe me, guess what? **** off.
@Atheuz: I know, that my blog is really harsh with HackShield and I really got to admit that I've never worked with HackShield before so I never saw other implementations...
The way Florensia does it is really ridiculous and that is the reason why my blog/post is so "mean".
I looked at your blog post and I looked for the lines you mentioned, they arent there. And I don't wanna hear I must have missed it, because you know as well as I do you can do a search. So I doubt you made bypass. If you did cool, congrats. But I am doubting it simply off your blog, there is no 4 lines that look like that in the .exe or .bin
for you others, sorry I tried making this happen over the weekend, but I couldn't. I couldn't even find the string for hackshield . lol so you know Im bad
ive looked also but couldnt find.. he said he made a 130 mb data base.. um yeah couldnt find that either.. a hint or clue on what he actually did would prove to me that he actually did it.
I looked at your blog post and I looked for the lines you mentioned, they arent there. And I don't wanna hear I must have missed it, because you know as well as I do you can do a search. So I doubt you made bypass. If you did cool, congrats. But I am doubting it simply off your blog, there is no 4 lines that look like that in the .exe or .bin
What he posted was some lines of his code he is using to bypass HS using a dll which is injected into the process.
okay to get this clear:
I did NOT put the blog down. I'm having problems with the timod.de domain - the blog is still online:
now to the funny part xD
excuse me that I say this but: How can you be so dumb and look for four lines of C (!!!!) Code in a binary file?
Binary files are ASM Code dude.... as al_j said, it's the four lines that I wrote into my DLL to make the bypass work.
And the 130MB db that I am talking about is generated by IDA.
If you want to bypass the HackShield just do this:
open your FlorensiaEN.bin with a HexEditor
go to adress 0x66123A
there you will find "75 1B"
replace it with "75 41"
save the file and you're finished
have fun ~.~
okay to get this clear:
I did NOT put the blog down. I'm having problems with the timod.de domain - the blog is still online:
now to the funny part xD
excuse me that I say this but: How can you be so dumb and look for four lines of C (!!!!) Code in a binary file?
Binary files are ASM Code dude.... as al_j said, it's the four lines that I wrote into my DLL to make the bypass work.
And the 130MB db that I am talking about is generated by IDA.
If you want to bypass the HackShield just do this:
open your FlorensiaEN.bin with a HexEditor
go to adress 0x66123A
there you will find "75 1B"
replace it with "75 41"
save the file and you're finished
have fun ~.~
lol like I said man ,I am trying to learn things without a teacher, I like to do this myself, but I am just starting. Wasn't there a time where you was just starting to learn ?
This is why I was looking in binary for c++ ,I did exactly what that said to do man !
So far so good! So I started my uber imba l33t-h4xx0r disassembler program called IDA and reversed the FlorensiaEN.bin. Two and half hour and a 130MB database-file later the analyze was done and I searched for the HackShield. Another 10 minutes(!) and 4 lines of C code later the HackShield was deactived and out of my way - kinda embarrassing HackShield, huh?