bypass is not easy for me lol I tried everything I could find on google, I even used a hackshield that was already bypassed and the hackshield just updated and ran the same. Im not very good at hacking, hell Im not any good.
stop leeching and learn some stuff lol oO...bypass for the hackshield is here @forum ^^
Actually you don't even need one, just reset your Time. But your PC is pretty much ****** if you ran HackShield already, it will hide their Service and the registry entries and also will run in the backround even if you uninstalled the game.
stop leeching and learn some stuff lol oO...bypass for the hackshield is here @forum ^^
I ran the debugger ,but hackshield detect it and says unload it from memory. Now if I was any good at hacking , I'd say I need to go there and block memory from hackshield , but I don't know. Would be easier for me to go buy another computer if I had the money. I no leech really if I am able to contribute, I would, but I know nothing about coding. Well guess I just stay without multi clienting, wasnt looking for hacks just a multi client.
dude rootkits ,wpe and rpe all have trojans, but anyways if you don't wanna share the knowledge or the wealth that's ok............not all us noobs want hacks for games or stuff to be handed out, just a little help.
like I said ****** aka kevin harhar! we gonna try our best to hack this game didnt found any exploit right now only write as ADMIN and how to spam chat packets with own message
I tryt to make the server calculate me uber stats on my Attack points like on KalOnline but didnt worked but you can switch beetwen weapons 100000000 times in a sec but you wont attack faster / and the server wont calculate wrong .
This is how it worked on kal , while swapping your 1hand weapon to a 2hand the server calculatet you 65k of dmg for a sec , so when you switched the weapon instantly (using packets) you had 65k dmg all the time but nevermind on this.
may someone try it with range fighters? its may possible with them
only tryt with merc :/
like I said ****** aka kevin harhar! we gonna try our best to hack this game didnt found any exploit right now only write as ADMIN and how to spam chat packets with own message
I tryt to make the server calculate me uber stats on my Attack points like on KalOnline but didnt worked but you can switch beetwen weapons 100000000 times in a sec but you wont attack faster / and the server wont calculate wrong .
This is how it worked on kal , while swapping your 1hand weapon to a 2hand the server calculatet you 65k of dmg for a sec , so when you switched the weapon instantly (using packets) you had 65k dmg all the time but nevermind on this.
may someone try it with range fighters? its may possible with them
only tryt with merc :/
we give you new infos when blood and me are done
sorry that was ment for me being called a leech ! lol I am a newb but not a leech, and I dont want the bypass to hack anything , just to run multi client on 1 computer. But I am trying to learn the coding but so far this is all chinese to me I can read some php. html stuff of that nature, this looks nothing like that.
if you need some help open threads on Coding area,
making a multi client is easy like hell trust me only need knowledge in ASM , thats the easiest part ever unless you wanna make a patch luncher ;D that needs some coding
+cought+
So how to open WPE and RPE while HackShield running,
Unpack the file, open it with OllyDBG -> NOP all ERRORs -> repack and start it , but when you inject a dll game will crash , so I need to find a resolution ... when HackShield is not injected into the process you can do everything but since they have a new version it isnt possible somehow , need new way
We post the bypass client when we have one , fer sure