Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to find the name of the item corresponding to the code in memory?

Discussion on How to find the name of the item corresponding to the code in memory? within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How to find the name of the item corresponding to the code in memory?

Hey there,

I'm trying to make a little program, which can read the inventories of retainers from memory. So I use Cheat Engine to find the address of the items' information, including quantity and name.

I succeeded in finding the address I needed. Now I can easily retrieve the number of items from memory at any time. But for item names, I can only get an array of bytes, not a string.

For example, Array(0x09,0x2F,0x00) represents "Triple Cream Coffee".

So I can't tell what an array corresponds to, in the absence of a correspondence.

Here is how do I find these addresses. Once the game is started, the data is in the address. The data is changed only after you have finished the conversation with the retainer, not after you have adjusted the retainer inventory. The link below is a picture of what I got. Three bytes represent the type of an item.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Alchemy issue The type does not suit the corresponding item
05/29/2020 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello, I have an issue with Alchemy. When I try to use Astral, Immortal and Lucky stones I got this error message: The type does not suit the corresponding item. I tried stones 11 Degree and 2 Degree. Same error. Other stones like Str work fine. Do you have any ideas on this issue? Thank you
[Request] Music File name + Corresponding music in game!
08/28/2011 - Grand Chase - 7 Replies
As the tittle said i need someone to locate all the music files that corresponds to the Game itself. Folder name \Music GCPH] GCPH and NAGC are the same when it comes to music. The format for a reply is.
armor color and corresponding .dds file numbers
03/09/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
heya everyone. i was wondering if anyone had a list of the corresponding .dds files and what they actually are in relation to coloring the armors in photoshop. ie. huwm_helmet0092.dds is the ophistion mage helm for females. (though that's only one of the few i have figured out.) I'm not objected to doing work myself, but it is getting very time consuming inporting/exporting/reimporting just to make sure im coloring the right set. if anyone had a compiled list or a link to one your help...
i wanna know how to find the corresponding adress in ce
03/07/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
i would like to know how to find teh coresponding addresses in uce since most of the address change from version to another, i also happen to have a proplem with non-aggro hack as the ranged monsters still hit me, alloc(newmem,1024) label(returnhere) label(originalcode) label(exit) 00528900: <-------thus address for ext server jmp newmem nop
Ring and Ammu pls help... for their corresponding value.
08/23/2008 - RF Online - 12 Replies
LAU Core Armor to Accessory, RSK/ASK to Accessory in connection with this. i cant find this thread. i need not a giude but pls for thier corresponding value. im not leechers, but "noob".hehe to think im getting near already @ my point - damage hack. pls i need ur hints. sorry for my english.. pinoy. mga tol pls ung value lang ng ring at amullet ung pag brows memory region tapos e change un para ma ring or ammu.. un nlng kulang malapit na talaga get's anu ung 100xdamge hack.. un...