Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

armor color and corresponding .dds file numbers

Discussion on armor color and corresponding .dds file numbers within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
armor color and corresponding .dds file numbers

heya everyone. i was wondering if anyone had a list of the corresponding .dds files and what they actually are in relation to coloring the armors in photoshop.

ie. huwm_helmet0092.dds is the ophistion mage helm for females. (though that's only one of the few i have figured out.)

I'm not objected to doing work myself, but it is getting very time consuming inporting/exporting/reimporting just to make sure im coloring the right set. if anyone had a compiled list or a link to one your help would be invaluable, if not, i guess i'll make one up and post it here eventually. Thank you all for your time best wishes for success to everyone
Old 02/24/2011, 22:27   #2

It'd be easier to find such information if you actually read where you are posting, so there wouldn't be junk posts cluttering the sub-forum.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/25/2011, 00:39   #3

Well fenix ill see what i can do sounds easy to do though. And most AoL armors are easy to see but UoF gets much harder.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2011, 00:56   #4

Received Thanks: 1,777
Wrong section, please read the [READ ME] before you post.
Old 02/25/2011, 01:39   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilprohacker
The Dev Section. ONLY RELEASES AND GUIDES, NO REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS!

Ok guys the Dev section was made so private server dev's have a place to post their releases and fixes for the shaiya pserver community. This section is there JUST for that, nothing else.

If you have questions or need help, please post them in the main private server section. If the topic then becomes a release with good info, I'll move it to the Dev section. Other than that, Please KEEP ALL QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS out of the Dev section.

Thanks, LPH
P.S. I cant get my hands on a test server so i cant help you with this but man the files are easy to open and see. If your planning on moding the gear for your server you should know what gear and find it easily on the list.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2011, 05:57   #6

If you don't care about the technical stuff and already know what the demf/elmm/etc stuff means, just skip to the second spoiler tag.

First and foremost, the race, gender, and class that is associated with a texture can be determined by looking at the first four letters of the filename. The breakdown of these four letters will come down to either:

When looking at armor, they are ordered as:

1. Boots (boot)
2. Gauntlets (hand)
3. Helmets (helmet)
4. Pants (lower)
5. Upper Armor (torso)

Keeping that in mind, the numbers at the end of the filename tell you which set the texture actually belongs to. According to my data.saf, it's something like this:

For example, elwm_lower0061 = Legendary Loxe Pants for female mages. So on and so forth...

If anyone can identify 21, 31, and 52 it'd be much appreciated - as of right now I can't tell what they are. Otherwise, there ya go.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/01/2011, 06:51   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaries View Post
If you don't care about the technical stuff and already know what the demf/elmm/etc stuff means, just skip to the second spoiler tag.

First and foremost, the race, gender, and class that is associated with a texture can be determined by looking at the first four letters of the filename. The breakdown of these four letters will come down to either:

When looking at armor, they are ordered as:

1. Boots (boot)
2. Gauntlets (hand)
3. Helmets (helmet)
4. Pants (lower)
5. Upper Armor (torso)

Keeping that in mind, the numbers at the end of the filename tell you which set the texture actually belongs to. According to my data.saf, it's something like this:

For example, elwm_lower0061 = Legendary Loxe Pants for female mages. So on and so forth...

If anyone can identify 21, 31, and 52 it'd be much appreciated - as of right now I can't tell what they are. Otherwise, there ya go.
On second thought, why don't you post this list on its own thread and PM me the link to it so that i can just make a link from my guide to it. Thanks should go accordingly that way ^.^ PM me the link and i'll add it to my guide.
Old 03/01/2011, 07:16   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by missesme View Post
On second thought, why don't you post this list on its own thread and PM me the link to it so that i can just make a link from my guide to it. Thanks should go accordingly that way ^.^ PM me the link and i'll add it to my guide.
I'll clean it up a bit then do that. Thanks for the suggestion
Old 03/09/2011, 08:06   #9

thanks a lot Klaries, you saved me a bunch of time I got all i need now, woot for helpful people sry i didn't know the best place to post this as i'm not much of a forum troll atm. peace guys ty for the support and you guys take care.