Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 20:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Miqobot | The First FFXIV DX11 Bot

Discussion on Miqobot | The First FFXIV DX11 Bot within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/23/2016, 07:49   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by daymun View Post
Hi,

I seem to have a problem. The navigator will not update any paths or auto-connect any paths. It only shows the green or red box around the screen when the editor is set to 'off' and won't connect any paths no matter what settings I have chosen.

Other than that it is really coming along nicely. The choco racing feature works perfectly and is extremely easy to set up. The fishing also works fabulously, many thx to you and your team.
Thank you for your support!

As for you issue with navigator, it's a rather odd one.
And we'll need a bit more data to figure out the cause.

1) To clarify the issue, what is exactly happening?
You press "editor -> on" button, the green box appears in the game, then you press "E" button in the game, and a blue square indicating a waypoint appears. Is this right so far?
Then you step aside and press "E" button again, and another blue square appears. As I understand, the issue is that there is no line between them even though you have "auto-connect" enabled, right?

2) Please switch to Monitor tab and verify that it's working properly.
Is the data displayed there seems valid? Like X/Y/Z should be changing as you move your character around, and Camera parameters should be updated as well.

3) Can you verify that 3D Radar for Chocobo Racing is also working?
There are four options under race recording on Gold Saucer tab (rails, mid-rail, progress, waypoints). Turn them on and teleport to South Shroud. Do you see a race navigation mesh on your screen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daymun View Post
I do agree about it being a bit pricey though. I'd love to continue using it but am not ready to be spending again what my sub to the game costs.

Many thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoloki View Post
The bot is pretty good, but I have to agree with others, the pricing is pretty high.
I'd happily pay a one time life time fee though.
In the future we plan to add more subscription options for Miqobot.
Thank you for sharing your opinion! Have no doubt, each one counts

And thank you to everybody who has already subscribed! It is really important to us.

---

A preview of Import/Export UI for the upcoming version of Miqobot.
You will finally be able to share presets.

And another important feature is going to be released - the Help button
Also, we are making all the necessary preparations to fix Miqobot for patch 3.2 coming in a few hours.

Old 02/24/2016, 09:59   #47

Miqobot - Upgrade for patch 3.2

We are happy to let you know that Miqobot has survived through the hardships of patch notes and is ready to play with you again. Please enjoy

This is just a minor upgrade to bring Miqobot back to life again.
Another release is already on its way!

Old 02/29/2016, 07:58   #48

can your bot do Crafting Collectables yet ? because i don't see it on the bot
Old 03/01/2016, 21:32   #49

Revently tried the trial and its working great but dont know if it can gather Hidden nodes and i cant seem to make it fly on 3.0 areas

got flying to work with fly and beacon command but Hidden nodes are still a bust

Old 03/01/2016, 23:49   #50

Recently tried out your bot. I decided not to pursue a monthly subscription for it mainly because I feel that $10 a month for it seems to be a bit steep for what it currently offers. Perhaps when the new features you're planning on launching get implemented, I'll reconsider.
Old 03/04/2016, 06:14   #51

Miqobot v1.2.3 - Guides and Share Presets

Help button works!
Switch to tab you want to know more about and press Help in Miqobot :)

Just as promised, we have released a lot of guides and tutorials. Now Miqobot has become even friendlier than before!

New features:
  • Share Presets - Easy export and import.
  • Gathering - Assist Mode.
  • Crafting - Collectable Synthesis.
  • Several fixes and minor changes.
  • 3D Radar has been optimized in anticipation of large navigation grids covering the whole maps for FATE Grinding (600+ waypoints).

You can find the full patch notes at our website:

Welcome to Miqobot community!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jensenbeach View Post
can your bot do Crafting Collectables yet ? because i don't see it on the bot
Yes, she can!
We've added Crafting Collectables today.

Press Help on Crafting tab to read the full guide :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePoroKing View Post
Revently tried the trial and its working great but dont know if it can gather Hidden nodes and i cant seem to make it fly on 3.0 areas

got flying to work with fly and beacon command but Hidden nodes are still a bust
Yes, you figured out correctly - fly waypoints make Miqobot fly :)

Press Help on Navigation tab if you want to read the full guide.

By saying Hidden nodes do you mean Hidden items or Unspoiled nodes?
Unspoiled nodes are already supported, and Hidden items are coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woaitzbrian View Post
Recently tried out your bot. I decided not to pursue a monthly subscription for it mainly because I feel that $10 a month for it seems to be a bit steep for what it currently offers. Perhaps when the new features you're planning on launching get implemented, I'll reconsider.
We understand and respect your decision :)

We have released a Development section at our website, which contains a detailed description on features currently in progress. You can discuss them with the community and the developers themselves.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2016, 21:57   #52

Hey Miqobot,
i must say... nice Work.

I have a Question.
Can i run the Fishbot on background ?

When i have FF14 on background... Miqobot throws out but he does not catch
Old 03/06/2016, 04:12   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuchen1 View Post
Hey Miqobot,
i must say... nice Work.

I have a Question.
Can i run the Fishbot on background ?

When i have FF14 on background... Miqobot throws out but he does not catch
Yes, you can safely run Fishing bot on background. Have you by any chance enabled Ignore Tugs option?

We have designed Miqobot specifically with background mode in mind. There are some rare exceptions, but in most cases Miqobot should be fine. If you have encountered an issue, please contact our friendly Tech Support and we'll help you as soon as possible. The more details you can provide in your bug report, the faster we'll be able to detect the cause.
  1. Do you have Ignore Tugs option enabled? You can read about this feature if you press Help on Fishing tab.
  2. What exactly does Miqobot say in her Output Area during fishing?
  3. On Monitor tab there are Tug and Fish indicators, which reflect Miqobot's senses when fish bites. Do they work correctly?
  4. What keybinds correspond to your Cast and Hook icons? In order for Miqobot to use them effectively, we recommend them to be on your first hotbar and reachable by a single key.
  5. What FPS do you have when in background? Miqobot needs at least 10 FPS to perform.
  6. Does this issue appear when you have the game minimized? Or when you have Miqobot minimized? Or both?

Thank you very much
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2016, 13:55   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miqobot View Post
Yes, you can safely run Fishing bot on background. Have you by any chance enabled Ignore Tugs option?

We have designed Miqobot specifically with background mode in mind. There are some rare exceptions, but in most cases Miqobot should be fine. If you have encountered an issue, please contact our friendly Tech Support and we'll help you as soon as possible. The more details you can provide in your bug report, the faster we'll be able to detect the cause.
  1. Do you have Ignore Tugs option enabled? You can read about this feature if you press Help on Fishing tab.
  2. What exactly does Miqobot say in her Output Area during fishing?
  3. On Monitor tab there are Tug and Fish indicators, which reflect Miqobot's senses when fish bites. Do they work correctly?
  4. What keybinds correspond to your Cast and Hook icons? In order for Miqobot to use them effectively, we recommend them to be on your first hotbar and reachable by a single key.
  5. What FPS do you have when in background? Miqobot needs at least 10 FPS to perform.
  6. Does this issue appear when you have the game minimized? Or when you have Miqobot minimized? Or both?

Thank you very much

Yeah right. I have not seen the tugs that were on medium .

Now running FF14 in the background on 15-20FPS easily .

Thanks for the help
keep it up
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2016, 04:37   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuchen1 View Post
Yeah right. I have not seen the tugs that were on medium .

Now running FF14 in the background on 15-20FPS easily .

Thanks for the help
keep it up
You're welcome
Enjoy your time with Miqobot!
Old 03/10/2016, 13:45   #56

Miqobot - Upgrade for patch 3.21

Miqobot is fully healed from the damage of patch 3.21 and you can play together again.
If you have the latest version (v1.2.3), you don't need to re-download anything.
Happy Feast!
Old 03/21/2016, 11:13   #57

Miqobot v1.2.4 (Beta)

We have implemented the key features for the next version and we offer you to try them before the official release. Feedback is highly appreciated!
  • Gather by Name.
  • Crafting Solver (prototype).
  • Multibox support.

More information available at our website:

Old 03/23/2016, 21:37   #58

$10 a month for an autoit script. What is the world coming to?
Old 03/23/2016, 23:02   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volotani View Post
$10 a month for an autoit script. What is the world coming to?
Thank you for purchasing Miqobot! We really appreciate your support :)

Miqobot's AI is written entirely in C++, and AutoIt is used only as a wrapper. As I understand, you have some good coding background since you figured out this much. Take a look in your Windows Temp\miqobot\ directory, you will see DLLs there and that's where C++ lives.

And yes, we know that you've tried to hack our trial mode and make a siterip of miqobot.com. We are pleased to know that Miqobot is interesting enough to motivate somebody to go this far ;)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2016, 20:18   #60

Miqobot has been fixed for patch 3.25. No need to redownload anything. Just play