Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 05:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free FFXIV Fishing Bot, works with v2.3.5

Discussion on Free FFXIV Fishing Bot, works with v2.3.5 within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/31/2021, 04:48   #1111

elite*gold: 0
How safe is this bot? Has any1 been ban yet? What inner working of this bot cause SE not be able to detect it.

I want to use it for big fish, these ARR simple requirement big fish is starting to drive me insane!!!
Old 11/23/2021, 05:36   #1112

There is some problem with the bot, sometime it doesn't reel in the fish and the system log comes out blank instead of stating the action.
Old 12/01/2021, 05:44   #1113

working?
Old 12/04/2021, 07:32   #1114

no longer working after 6.0 update

Would you mind fixing the bot a little bit to make it function for 6.0? Many thanks !!!
Old 12/05/2021, 01:59   #1115

elite*gold: 35
Hey guys, the bot is currently broken, an update is on its way.
Thanks
13 Users
Old 12/08/2021, 05:45   #1116

Quote:
Originally Posted by StolasZagan View Post
Hey guys, the bot is currently broken, an update is on its way.
Thank you, good sir.
Old 12/09/2021, 21:55   #1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by MokoMilk View Post
How safe is this bot? Has any1 been ban yet? What inner working of this bot cause SE not be able to detect it.

I want to use it for big fish, these ARR simple requirement big fish is starting to drive me insane!!!
I used the bot to level fisher from 30 to 80 in the last patch in the Diadem (Firmament), so i'd say you're safe. Just kind of move around a bit so it doesn't look like you're standing in one spot 24 hours without break fishing.
Old 12/17/2021, 23:50   #1118

hows this going dude? cant wait to use this again
Old 12/27/2021, 02:46   #1119

Its a bit late but Merry Christmas! How is the bot coming along, I kind of rely on the bot to fish those super low bite rate big fish.
Old 12/27/2021, 20:00   #1120

Hey guys, a little update, I've had trouble getting into the game because of the insane queues. Things have died down a bit though so I plan to finish it up tonight/tomorrow and have it out asap .

Note that I have not added the new features to the bot yet, it will be a simple update to make it work again, the new features will come later.

EDIT: V3.9.4.0 of Aquabot has been uploaded, it fixes the bot so that it works yet again!

As I mentioned before the new Endwalker abilities have not yet been added to the bot, I'll see what I can do about that but do let me know if you have any requests for the behaviour of the bot.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/27/2021, 23:26   #1121

I think the long term main functionality we all want is identical catch added, but it'll likely be a bit before you can integrate that one with a specific named fish. @
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2021, 01:11   #1122

Quote:
Hey guys, a little update, I've had trouble getting into the game because of the insane queues. Things have died down a bit though so I plan to finish it up tonight/tomorrow and have it out asap .

Note that I have not added the new features to the bot yet, it will be a simple update to make it work again, the new features will come later.

EDIT: V3.9.4.0 of Aquabot has been uploaded, it fixes the bot so that it works yet again!

As I mentioned before the new Endwalker abilities have not yet been added to the bot, I'll see what I can do about that but do let me know if you have any requests for the behaviour of the bot.

Thank you so much bro! and happy xmas!
Can't wait to see the added features from like Thaliaks Favour.
Perhaps a 'use cordial' features?

Thank you!

Also.. not sure if its me but my bot doesnt use powerful / precision hooksets?
I have them both on bar1, but they never get used?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2021, 05:18   #1123

Thanks Stolas! The only functionality that isn't working for me ATM is accepting collectibility. The window asking if I want to collect the fish or not stays open. I have my keybinds set up according to the bot requirements so I'm not entirely sure why it's having the problem.

EDIT: Nevermind it was because I was sitting while fishing! Works great!
Old 12/29/2021, 13:40   #1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoloki View Post
Thank you so much bro! and happy xmas!
Can't wait to see the added features from like Thaliaks Favour.
Perhaps a 'use cordial' features?

Thank you!

Also.. not sure if its me but my bot doesnt use powerful / precision hooksets?
I have them both on bar1, but they never get used?
They should get used if you have patience 1 or 2 enabled, works fine on my end. Which one do you use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by resonancepvp View Post
Thanks Stolas! The only functionality that isn't working for me ATM is accepting collectibility. The window asking if I want to collect the fish or not stays open. I have my keybinds set up according to the bot requirements so I'm not entirely sure why it's having the problem.

EDIT: Nevermind it was because I was sitting while fishing! Works great!
Yeah I've never gotten around to fixing that, the value used to determine whether a fish is collectable or not changes depending on whether your standing or sitting.
Old 12/29/2021, 15:47   #1125

Quote:
They should get used if you have patience 1 or 2 enabled, works fine on my end. Which one do you use?

Yeah I've never gotten around to fixing that, the value used to determine whether a fish is collectable or not changes depending on whether your standing or sitting.
Hey man,

So if i have patience 1/2 enabled. It uses ALL my GP by clicking Patience over and over, then i never see it use the hooksets.
I've no clue why.

Tags
bot, ffxiv, fishing, fishing bot