Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Is FFXIV Worth Returning?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is FFXIV Worth Returning?

Hey guys.

It has been 9 months since I left FFXIV and I've been looking for something to fill time; was wondering if it is worth returning or if waiting until 2.0 would be a better idea.

How do you feel about the progress the game has made since December?

Old   #2

Servers go down on Nov 1. It might be worth it just to catch up with a few classes or jobs, maybe to craft if you're into it as the current system will be changing and right now all you need to do is spam craft to level anything DoH. It doesn't seem like much is going on anymore on the server I'm on, think ppl are waiting on "The End". As for the story line, if you feel like catching up on it, go for a utube search. BTW Alpha testing starts soon for 2.0 you might want to check that out.

Old   #3

. As for the story line, if you feel like catching up on it, go for a utube search. BTW Alpha testing starts soon for 2.0 you might want to check that out.
Old   #4

Yeah I applied for alpha the day it became available, I was just wondering if the game had changed significantly with advanced jobs/classes or if there was some new content (Moogle fight? Garuda? Anything fun?); most recent content was basically Ifrit when I left so I was hoping -something- new would be there... but I should probably wait until 2.0 so I don't lose my enthusiasm about the game before 2.0 comes out.

Unfortunately, story line is not interesting to me at all. I just want a game with some fun activities.