Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Friday Sale - Mining Bot

Discussion on Black Friday Sale - Mining Bot within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eko_Miner - Mining Bot

I am no longer offering my bots for sale. To those who offered their support, thank you!

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2011, 20:03   #2

well, i know you said you weren't troubleshooting any errors but for some reason, no matter what value i put for depth, it just goes down to -3 when doing normal mining using numpad+. haven't tried making routes yet.

EDIT: Looks like it started working once I started making routes.
Old 11/27/2011, 11:57   #3

question...
will it work minimized? and what will happen if I dont have a chocobo?
Old 11/27/2011, 21:46   #4

yes, nothing out of the ordinary.

While the black friday demo is coming to an end, you may purchase the bot using the buy now button in my signature.

I will contact you via your paypal email address once you have made the purchase.
Old 11/30/2011, 21:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooleko View Post
yes, nothing out of the ordinary.

While the black friday demo is coming to an end, you may purchase the bot using the buy now button in my signature.

I will contact you via your paypal email address once you have made the purchase.
Just to clarify for the people thinking about buying it. What all does the $5 get you, routes and everything or just access to the bot.
Old 11/30/2011, 22:46   #6

A personal version of the bot enabled for your character, all extra programs developed for the bot (route viewers, and the merging program that combines routes to make new ones), and a zone (Limsa, Gridania, Uldah) including all of my gathered data of choosing. *Please note that my gathered data is not complete. Zones grade 3-5 are much more reliable than grades 1 & 2 because you can hit lvl 18 in mere hours of playing, some are lucky to get through lower grades without adding nodes, others aren't as lucky.

I personally completed Uldah zones 1-5 and am satisfied with their lvl of completion (1-2 estimated at 80%+ completion, 3 estimated 90%+, 4-5 estimated 99%).

I have Limsa (1-5) and Gridania (Unknown) zones but they were not personally developed but rather contributions from the beta testers. I believe they are of good quality (the users were successful at running the bot/lvling/making gil) but will await feedback from purchasers/QA tester.

Support (troubleshooting if you need it) and updates (offsets + improved zones) until SE does the major rehaul of the game mechanics.

I cannot promise I will be able to remake the bot when the game is overhauled and i expect it will require starting from scratch along with weeks of tweaking/offset finding.
Old 11/30/2011, 22:50   #7

Quote:
A personal version of the bot enabled for your character, all extra programs developed for the bot (route viewers, and the merging program that combines routes to make new ones), and a zone (Limsa, Gridania, Uldah) including all of my gathered data of choosing. *Please note that my gathered data is not complete. Zones grade 3-5 are much more reliable than grades 1 & 2 because you can hit lvl 18 in mere hours of playing, some are lucky to get through lower grades without adding nodes, others aren't as lucky.

I personally completed Uldah zones 1-5 and am satisfied with their lvl of completion (1-2 estimated at 80%+ completion, 3 estimated 90%+, 4-5 estimated 99%).

I have Limsa (1-5) and Gridania (Unknown) zones but they were not personally developed but rather contributions from the beta testers. I believe they are of good quality (the users were successful at running the bot/lvling/making gil) but will await feedback from purchasers/QA tester.

Support (troubleshooting if you need it) and updates (offsets + improved zones) until SE does the major rehaul of the game mechanics.

I cannot promise I will be able to remake the bot when the game is overhauled and i expect it will require starting from scratch along with weeks of tweaking/offset finding.
lol finnaly found time check your trial but time is ower oh well your craft bot work perfect so ill by this one tomorrow ^^
so much just for 5$
Old 12/02/2011, 01:04   #8

will future updates including 2.0 break this?
Old 12/02/2011, 01:57   #9

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abboi View Post
will future updates including 2.0 break this?
Most definitely yes. Every update will at minimum cause a delay until i update offsets. However, I will update them and provide the working bot to purchasers.

2.0 will render the work completely unusable as they are changing everything. If they lied and the updates use all the old nodes, and mining isnt sufficiently changed, then I may be able to salvage the work and keep updating. If it is a completely new system I may not provide any more updates because it will take weeks to re-establish a working system.
Old 12/03/2011, 02:11   #10

hi i just paid for teh bot but seems its still in trial mode ;0 where can i get the all sining all dancing baby
Old 12/03/2011, 02:30   #11

I'm not sure what you mean by trial mode, can you explain so I can clarify? If you havent received the bot it is because i'm working and procrastinating by trying to keep open lines of communication with purchasers. When I get my work done I'll be able to go home and continue to roll out bots for everyone.
Old 12/03/2011, 02:38   #12

well i paid for the bot via pay pal, i thought ide get a email with a link or sumin like you eaxplaine for teh full version, as the trial has run out but by altering the date on pc it still works.. hence still in trial mode ;p lol

for anyone interested in this , can i just say i got it today having spent about 30 mins on the trial version... wow soo awsome, a lil tricky at the lower nodes due to not as many mapped and having to figure out how to map and add nodes but once into grade 2 and 3 wow very good easy to use very well explained!!.

looking back i kinda should have added all 3 zone tbh 15 dollars isnt so much for sumin so awsome.... i wonder if i could add the other 2 zones and or cortheas too ;p

Highly recomend getting this an quite possibly all 3 zones( to save you the time mapping them)... lol
Old 12/05/2011, 11:19   #13

is there a way to force the bot to stay in stealth mode? with all the new aggro area i am having a hard time keeping the bot on for more than 10 min without dying even after setting the aggro centers.
Old 12/05/2011, 21:56   #14

If it really is necessary you can just make the entire zone one big stealth spot, I recommend you pull up your zone in the route viewer and view your current agro spots to decide if you need to make them bigger (increase the radius in Agro file) or add more (using the add agro button in the bot). Most people only need to add 1-4 spots per zone to cover everything. The only zone I have had to make more than 3 in is Halatali which has about 25 agro spots.
Old 12/06/2011, 06:01   #15

oki so i just used the buy it now option, im not sure what to do from here- do i download the one loaded up here, or do i wait for you to send me an email?