Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 21:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FFXIV Crafter

Discussion on FFXIV Crafter within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/26/2011, 04:59   #271

elite*gold: 0
Added a new file to OP, has some fixes requested.
Date extended throughout november.

Someone who tends to read the thread frequently. Can you please summarize any outstanding problems/requests? I would really appreciate if I could get a recap of what people were looking for.
Old 10/28/2011, 12:22   #272

choosing rapid for perfection never works for it, it will just spam standard..

also, the bot moves around menus way too fast for choosing abilities or levequests and sometimes will skip using abilities or choose the wrong levequest because of this, my pc is fast (i5 2500k, gtx 580), im sure thats not the problem.
Old 10/28/2011, 19:16   #273

are you using the newest version? it gives you a slow down option and lets me see the debug log for perfection/HOTG
Old 10/28/2011, 21:07   #274

Is it possible to use this to rotate 3 different crafts? IE always clicking on 3rd most recent recipe?
Old 10/29/2011, 02:19   #275

The display is messed up on Windows 8 Dev Preview. I tried running it in compatibility mode but no luck there, otherwise it works great, I can just hardly see the options.

On my Win 7 laptop it displays correctly.

Could the interface be retooled to work properly under Windows 8?

Old 10/29/2011, 02:25   #276

While I plan on implementing a back2back synth system rotating something like this would not be a part of it. It would be completely in a different direction that I wanted to code for the general user. (I wanted to make a system where you do X of 1, Z of selected, Y of selected) I could make a special version for you that does specifically this. But to do a special request would take some time and might not be worth it for only one person...

No one has volunteered to make a request/improvements thread. I would like to get everyone's ideas in there. But I dont want to keep updating it myself as I would like to hear what other people want from their perspective, not my take on the idea.

xDrako, post the debug log. It is working for me so i need to see what is happening for your case.

Elm, you need to change your DPI scaling to Normal/Default (96 DPI)
sounds like you are using windows text zoom feature
Old 10/29/2011, 02:34   #277

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooleko View Post
Elm, you need to change your DPI scaling to Normal/Default (96 DPI)
sounds like you are using windows text zoom feature
Brilliant. That was it. Thank you for alerting me to my own mistake!

It displays properly now (unfortunately, now everything else is small =)

Feature Request: Cope with increased DPI =)

Great Program, Great Work!
Old 10/29/2011, 04:04   #278

HoTG Detected
Forcing Rapid for 1 turns
Use Ability: 92
Standard ID: 28
Use Standard: 92

Perfection Detected
Forcing Rapid for 1 turn
Use Ability: 79
Standard ID: 28
Use Standard: 79
Old 10/29/2011, 05:02   #279

xDrako, that is not enough. that shows me that the bot found HOTG, set Force Rapid to 1 (assuming you had 1 in the drop down) and then Used HOTG. I need to see the next round of crafting where the bot should realize force Rapid was detected, and well, force rapid lol. If you are online now, I could work with you to get this taken care of directly. PM me your email/MSN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elm33 View Post
Feature Request: Cope with increased DPI =)
I looked into this a while back, it would involve a complete rehaul of the gui :/ Unfortunately I will not be adding this feature in the near future.
Old 11/02/2011, 19:20   #280

The bot attempts to touch up beyond 20 when the touch up option is enabled while that is ok if the orb is not sparkling when sparkling, the chance of failure is extremely high. That option will either have to be tone down to the 30 mark for safety reasons, allow user to decide, or determine if the orb is sparkling to proceed beyond 20 durability.
Old 11/02/2011, 23:06   #281

the bot uses a hard threshold of 22 or higher. when i look for the orb stuff in memory ill change the code
Old 11/05/2011, 02:03   #282

I am looking for someone with some talent in GUI design. I would like to implement something a little more visually appealling for the crafting bot. I have some ideas and will move forward with them unless someone steps forward with their solution. If you would like to design a new gui, merely code it up in either autoit or c#, apply any skins that you personally like and email me the source. If I use it I will compensate with a complementary mining bot (or harvesting bot when I release it for testing).
Old 11/05/2011, 05:52   #283

New bug I came across today.

When attempting to use "Grand Design" the bot will attempt to use it even when it isn't available.

In greater detail:
"Grand Design" is selected and set as an ability. Proceed to starting the bot, the bot will attempt to trigger it even when it isn't available. The result is generally a premature firing off of a rapid synth. If it does end up using "Grand Design" the bot will attempt to search for "Grand Design" again within the same synth even if it has proc already.
Old 11/05/2011, 07:10   #284

i need to see the error log. It sounds like on this craft job that grand design shares same value as rapid.
Old 11/05/2011, 19:37   #285

There are 4 synths here. The last 2 illustrates the issue. The 1st action on the last 2 synth is the bot attempting Grand Design even though it isn't available and instead it uses Rapid Synth. On the 4th and last synth here, it attempts to use it both attempted to use it(instead using rapid) and does actually use Grand Design a few actions afterwards. Hope this helps. This is on Culinarian btw.