Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FFXIV Crafter

Discussion on FFXIV Crafter within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/23/2011, 19:50   #256

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hepe View Post
I'm having issues with the levequests. I have a lot of quests so I typed in the number: 15 in the quest number window, but it tried to select my first or second quest instead
When i want to do leve i need, before alt-tabbing into the bot, to raise the level selection windows and put my mouse and the keyboard pointer onto the very first row (the empty blue line with a '♦' icon on the left).

With this the bot selection is more stable
Old 10/23/2011, 20:31   #257

Thank you, that worked
Old 10/23/2011, 21:36   #258

I have never tested with more than 4/5 quests. Maybe the bot needs to select quests slower?

If you are starting in any screen other than the main crafting window then you will experience undesirable behavior. If one of you guys would like to work with me to figure out what needs to be changed for people with high numbers of quests just email me username @gmail.com
Old 10/24/2011, 09:17   #259

Thanks for your great work. If you don’t mind I have a few concerns:
Crafting:
Issues:
- It seems that when it cycle through crafting menu it will often lands on careful synthesis even though it is not selected nor was an ability set.
Question:
- After setting the guild NPC, do I have to enter craft mode before bot would start?
- After support wears off, will it exit craft, get support and re-enter craft?
- Do I have to be in proximity of the guild support NPC?
- Can I set bot to seek master support?
Sell:
Issues:
- When I set it to sell item it will often press return instead of sell.
I would assume that issues are a result of delays (connection or PC performance). Maybe we adding a sec or two will solve this issue?
Old 10/24/2011, 13:27   #260

All I have to say is that this is awesome work, and thanks so much for keeping it free. This is by far the best crafting bot I've used for FFXIV and it has worked without fail so far today, after 4 hours of crafting.
Old 10/24/2011, 17:38   #261

i believe guild support (master support anyways) is broken again w/ the latest rev., had 2 runs last night and it seem to renew support after the first support wears, but fails to re-enter crafting window again.
Old 10/24/2011, 18:25   #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunks View Post
- It seems that when it cycle through crafting menu it will often lands on careful synthesis even though it is not selected nor was an ability set.
- After setting the guild NPC, do I have to enter craft mode before bot would start?
- After support wears off, will it exit craft, get support and re-enter craft?
- Do I have to be in proximity of the guild support NPC?
- Can I set bot to seek master support?
- When I set it to sell item it will often press return instead of sell.
I need to see the debug log for when the careful error occurs. I keep asking but the few who get this error havent given me it yet. Either two things could be going wrong and I'm fairly certain it is crafting job related which mean I need to see what is happening to fix it.

I think you are using an old version,or maybe I published the wrong one. But the bot should automatically enter the crafting menu after setting the NPC for support (the first and subsequent times). However, you still must press start to run the bot after it gets support (only the first time, all others will be automated).
I didnt want to force the bot to start on the setting of the npc because some people may do what I do which is get support for levequests then look to see how many of each synth are required from the crafting menu rather than journal.

The bot should re-enter the craft menu after getting support. I know guild crafting support was broken in a previous version, but I made it slow down such that it would work again.

You must be able to target the support NPC without moving. So as long as you are within talking distance and looking in the somewhat same direction the bot will find him.

Since your version is not getting master support it makes me think you are still using an older version, this was a problem due to the timing changes after 1.19a.

I have not verified that sell is working after 1.19a. When I get home tonight I will look and see if something is broken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1987 View Post
i believe guild support (master support anyways) is broken again w/ the latest rev., had 2 runs last night and it seem to renew support after the first support wears, but fails to re-enter crafting window again.
Are you using newest version? I have confirmed it is working, but there is always the chance that the version im using is more up to date than the version I publish. Did the bot get master support? If not it was definitely a timing issue, but the newest version is so slow that I dont think any system would have trouble with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tako2008 View Post
All I have to say is that this is awesome work, and thanks so much for keeping it free. This is by far the best crafting bot I've used for FFXIV and it has worked without fail so far today, after 4 hours of crafting.
Thank you for the kind words. Unfortunately, I may not keep the bot free; however, I will remember the generous people whom donated if I move to a pay for service model.
Old 10/24/2011, 19:22   #263

I downloaded the ver in first page.

Please tell me how to generate and send u the log.

Again, thx a lot for this and i will gladly pay for it once it's completed and fully working.
Old 10/24/2011, 19:39   #264

log is generated automatically, just click the toggle in lower right hand corner to see it
Old 10/24/2011, 19:47   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooleko View Post
Are you using newest version? I have confirmed it is working, but there is always the chance that the version im using is more up to date than the version I publish. Did the bot get master support? If not it was definitely a timing issue, but the newest version is so slow that I dont think any system would have trouble with it.
Yup, its the newest rev. and the bot would get master support (im 90% sure its master support), but stops afterwards. I'll check again when I have time today, but it should be the new rev's problem since the old one works just fine for me.
Old 10/24/2011, 22:52   #266

Ok, I tried it on my other PC and it worked perfectly. As I suspected, the problem was from the delay setting. Running the bot on a slow PC/Laptop will result in an inaccurate commands.

I guess adding custom delay would help or just dialing back the command sending would help.

Nevertheless, THANK YOU for this.
Old 10/25/2011, 02:45   #267

Yeah, this bot became a lot better than the once lucid was working on(not to say his bot sucked, it was really good) although one feature i do miss is recipe cycling.

Couple Issues.

1. Usually at the beginning of a synth, abilities like ingenuity, preserve, is prioritized over something like perfection. Perhaps you should implement some sort of hierarchy in your code to prioritize that at the beginning instead of wasting it during when ingenuity/preserve is active.

2. The new "use rapid for hotg/perfection" doesn't really work for me. It just doesn't do it at all, regardless of what's selected including careful. I can show you the debug log but it doesn't show anything different from when i don't even toggle the radio button for R or C.

All in all though, solid bot.
Old 10/25/2011, 03:22   #268

I cannot program a hierarchy in, however you can. If you sort your abilities in reverse order, So your most favored ability is your last ability to be set, and your least favored ability is the first set. Then the bot will see your abilities in the order you want them to be run.

I do not have either of those abilities so testing on my end is not really an option, I'm coding from the hip on them. I'll see if I overlooked something obvious, if not I'll code in debug strings so you can send me a debug log.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2011, 07:46   #269

Is there a chance to add custom delays?
Old 10/26/2011, 04:58   #270

Ok, I may have added a slow option (bottom right hand corner)
I also added debug text for Perfection and HoTG abilities to see if Rapid and Carefull are being used.
See OP