Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 03:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shadow 13ot II (Autoit Craft/Fish)

Discussion on Shadow 13ot II (Autoit Craft/Fish) within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/10/2011, 02:26   #166

elite*gold: 0
Its working great, other than ignoring fish tired. It will go as long as I let it go with no error. The reason im posting is that I cant seem to get it to change bait when im out, I have no idea how to get it to do so, my bait change macro is alt 1 i believe that's what it is set up to chose but it don't even get that far. It just keeps clicking wait and jig and no fish cause there is no bait. It is almost like it either isn't set up to change bait or don't notice that im out. any info would be much appreciated
Old 10/10/2011, 02:26   #167

Bouncer, I changed those settings and everything seems to be working just fine for Windows 7. I will continuing using it and let you know if I find anything that doesn't work, but everything seems to be working just fine.

Thanks ^^

I just noticed the statistics page on this bot don't seem to be working.
Old 10/10/2011, 05:56   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by dricont View Post
Its working great, other than ignoring fish tired. It will go as long as I let it go with no error. The reason im posting is that I cant seem to get it to change bait when im out, I have no idea how to get it to do so, my bait change macro is alt 1 i believe that's what it is set up to chose but it don't even get that far. It just keeps clicking wait and jig and no fish cause there is no bait. It is almost like it either isn't set up to change bait or don't notice that im out. any info would be much appreciated
The bot will not change bait if it cannot read the chat.
I am assuming yours is not reading the chat log either?

Quote:
Originally Posted by basic865 View Post
Bouncer, I changed those settings and everything seems to be working just fine for Windows 7. I will continuing using it and let you know if I find anything that doesn't work, but everything seems to be working just fine.

Thanks ^^

I just noticed the statistics page on this bot don't seem to be working.
Okay that is awesome. So my assumption is correct ^^, but SE changed the text that displays what type of fish you caught and so on and replaced it with some strange unicode or something. That might be why statistics is not working.

I have a hard time staying in game for long periods of time because all I have is a tethered droid for internet atm, so I cannot test everything.

I noticed that SE changed the text when you fish up/obtain/sense something. The first letters are blue text and the other half are a brownish/gold text. I will have to search for the correct address these where changed to, but I am assuming they are pretty well hidden since I have yet to see them when searching.

Till then the statistics will not display correctly.
Old 10/10/2011, 07:19   #169

i have w7 64 bit i tested (following instruction founded here by a user i thank even i can't find the name now sry) and is working and i let going fishing thinking to have the full bag of fish after hours...but after few catch (about six) i notice the bot remains with the window open after the first "jig" and the moving "dot" on radar without doing any action.
Old 10/10/2011, 08:31   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarres View Post
i have w7 64 bit i tested (following instruction founded here by a user i thank even i can't find the name now sry) and is working and i let going fishing thinking to have the full bag of fish after hours...but after few catch (about six) i notice the bot remains with the window open after the first "jig" and the moving "dot" on radar without doing any action.
Maybe you have detection prevention enabled or there was some sort of error?
Old 10/10/2011, 14:24   #171

lol i'm using 13ot 5,5 rar program that with music...i didn't have any detection...i saw just now you put a 13ot II 2.0g...sry i try today and i let you know
Old 10/10/2011, 16:10   #172

Actually Bouncer, I am having the same problem as this guy too. After going afk, my bot crashes after about 15 minutes. Happens every time. And it's always on the Jig window too.

I SS'd it, Maybe this will help.

Old 10/10/2011, 22:50   #173

when you get an error, click the green x and tell me what it says.
Old 10/11/2011, 01:02   #174

Says"

16:39:06 - error limit reached

What is the error limit exactly?

I went back into the bot file and changed the limit to 999999. So i'll see if this keeps the bot running more
Old 10/11/2011, 01:32   #175

Error limit is reached when the bot loops for more than the define amount of seconds. This would only happen if the bot cannot read the memory address for some reason.
Old 10/11/2011, 04:00   #176

Could it have something to do with the chat log?

This new version of the bot reads chat from the linkshell, /tells, party chat, etc. The old version did not. So I "hide" these chats from the chat log and haven't ran into any problems yet, but I'll keep running the bot.

Okay, well that little theory of mine is wrong. The chat long doesn't seem to be affected by it.

(BTW: I have no knowledge of coding or anything)

IT's still getting caught up at error limit problem.
Old 10/11/2011, 05:37   #177

Going to try testing it for a longer period, but tethered phones and MMO's don't fit well. I usually get booted after 5-10 min online.

I keep getting booted offline since I am on a tethered phone. I will have good internet for a couple days here shortly. I will do some testing then, but I cannot do much now except guess what is happening.

Well for as long as I am online the bot works flawlessly. Reads the chat, performs actions correctly, and no error.

I did notice however, when I found the pointer addresses, I had logged out of the game and onto another toon, the addresses where not displaying, but when I closed the game and re-opened it the addresses displayed perfectly from then on out.

Like I said before the only reason you would error limit would be because the bot is not reading the memory addresses. So for some reason after so many casts, the addresses are not valid for you, I suppose. That is all I can come up with at the moment.

I take that last statement back, my internet is to blame for my disconnects.
Old 10/11/2011, 11:15   #178

I was having the same problem with the freezeups during jigging after a short while, I am using Win7 64bit... I decided to try the 32bit version of the bot instead and that has not given me any problems, been fishing 8 hours straight, not sure if this is a coincidence but it seems to work for me ^^
Old 10/11/2011, 19:44   #179

I tried what marsas said and it is not helping me any. It's still freezing up
Old 10/11/2011, 23:44   #180

Only issues I'm having at present on Windows 7 64bit with the bot is that it does not change bait (very important) and that it does not record how many fish caught. The first is obviously important but the latter would be useful as well.

Hope it gets sorted soon =D

PS: Also just realized it doesn't record anything said in the chat box. So maybe that's why the counter doesn't work. i'm sure it'll be sorted soon =]

Tags
bot, craft, ff xiv, fish, free