Anyone that only have used the ovr 99 (is this visible for the rival?)and fitness option can tell me if is safe to use in offline and online modes? Have received warning? I know that the score and match time option isn't safe.
first of all thank you for the good work.
Overall the trainer seems to work quite well. :-)
Nevertheless there are some questions open and I hope you find the time to give me/us some information about the way it should work.
1) 99 Overall works fine in squad battle but I have the impression, that the enemy team also gets 99 Overall stats. Is that correct?
2) What does the 255 Overall Card Rating affect? It also seems (like the 99 Overall), that the opponent also gets the boost.
3) How does the change of difficulty work? I thought that I can start a squad battle at "ultimate" and once the game has started I can switch it to beginner (for example).
Thats not the case. Can you tell me/us what this option does and when to use it properly?
if you use add goal or time function - your account is flagged. when you rise you standing to top 100 in Squad battles or weekend league you got hand check and ban.
what function are you have used online? score,time, ovr 99? Just ovr 99?
I used all the functions in the tutorial.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harget
if you use add goal or time function - your account is flagged. when you rise you standing to top 100 in Squad battles or weekend league you got hand check and ban.
If we do not enter the top 100 in squad battle mode, are we safe?
is it possible to just lower the difficulty of the games in squad battle and not getting detected? Or the opposite, picking the lower difficulty and makes the game believe it's a different difficulty?
One question 99ovr works well offline, but if y try to use it online the match no start and i receibe the message that ive disconnected from the match, so 99 ovr is not working online, right?
I was not in top 100 of squad battles but I still got banned, did not use goal or time functions. just 99 and ifficulty setting
Did you take perma ban for only using over 99 or did you use the change of difficulty? Maybe that's why, because of the change of difficulty .... someone who has used only the 99 over has received some warning?