I drafted 6k worth of FPoints and didn't receive any warning
Yeah thats what i would like to know too, ive been using it in squad battles and online seasons and draft only in 90min and got banned, but thats probably because of squad battles more like i suppose.
Yeah thats what i would like to know too, ive been using it in squad battles and online seasons and draft only in 90min and got banned, but thats probably because of squad battles more like i suppose.
why didn't you do this "Launch FIFA, log in to UT, then open trainer,activate 99ovr, activate ALT+Numeric 1. Activate ALT+numeric2. then go to SB choose opponent and play."?
I use this in squad battle and get easy win in ultimate difficult, i think it safe.
why didn't you do this "Launch FIFA, log in to UT, then open trainer,activate 99ovr, activate ALT+Numeric 1. Activate ALT+numeric2. then go to SB choose opponent and play."?
I use this in squad battle and get easy win in ultimate difficult, i think it safe.
No warning yet by doing this? I wonder if they have a way to detect this i suppose, so this 99rating and the stamina thing works on this particular trainer as of now?
hello i am trying to write simple because i use google translator
If you have not tried warning in the battle squad mode, let us use it according to your writing.
Does the warning come when the instructor is used in battle squad mode?
a warning mail came to me !!!
trainer just used yesterday fut draft and online season
I made 7 matches at the clock and tore off the link.
It could be caused by how the educator should be used.