Trainer updated version 1.07 - added option "difficulty" for squad battle and all other modes.
Activate on the form selection, just before the match. 1.08 - 5 * 5 * feints and weak leg is back in business.
did you get a warning if you use the Difficulty Option of squad battle ?
no if you follow the simple rules: do not change the score or match time if you play on the top100. Do not finish the match with a crushing score when playing on the "real" Ultimate difficulty mode
Hi bro, I have just purchased the trainer. I tested it on Single Player Season, vs Legendary AI. I activated the Novice difficulty, all stats 99, rating 255, 5* 5*, and fitness not drop. But only the 5* 5* option worked properly.
How, and when, and where to activate each options, so the functions will work properly?
Hi bro, I have just purchased the trainer. I tested it on Single Player Season, vs Legendary AI. I activated the Novice difficulty, all stats 99, rating 255, 5* 5*, and fitness not drop. But only the 5* 5* option worked properly.
How, and when, and where to activate each options, so the functions will work properly?
difficulty - activate this option on form choose, just before the match. all stats 99, rating 255 - after activate go to the team manager and change your team for each other, script apply to all you club card and you see effect. fitness not drop - curently work at a 50% team. try also activate this option on form choose.
difficulty - activate this option on form choose, just before the match. all stats 99, rating 255 - after activate go to the team manager and change your team for each other, script apply to all you club card and you see effect. fitness not drop - curently work at a 50% team. try also activate this option on form choose.
Before you answered this, I have tried in Squad Battles. I entered with Ultimate difficulty from the game, and then change to Beginner (F9) with the trainer. And then yes, the AI became stupid, exactly just like Beginner difficulty, and I won 5-0. BUT, the reward point for winning 5-0 was only around 700 points, not 2500+ points. What is the point of changing the difficulty?
I thought it worked on the other way, 2nd match, I started with Beginner difficulty but change to Ultimate (F12). I got ****** by the AI 0-9. End game, also get small points (of course, I lost).
Can you teach us how to properly use the "difficulty options"? Step-by-step & clear instructions please? I did not buy your trainer to get small points or lose 0-9 in Squad Battles
Before you answered this, I have tried in Squad Battles. I entered with Ultimate difficulty from the game, and then change to Beginner (F9) with the trainer. And then yes, the AI became stupid, exactly just like Beginner difficulty, and I won 5-0. BUT, the reward point for winning 5-0 was only around 700 points, not 2500+ points. What is the point of changing the difficulty?
I thought it worked on the other way, 2nd match, I started with Beginner difficulty but change to Ultimate (F12). I got ****** by the AI 0-9. End game, also get small points (of course, I lost).
Can you teach us how to properly use the "difficulty options"? Step-by-step & clear instructions please? I did not buy your trainer to get small points or lose 0-9 in Squad Battles
just play on ultimate difficulty. set opponents stamina to 0. apply 99ovr. and youre good to go. you'll be able to easily win games.
just play on ultimate difficulty. set opponents stamina to 0. apply 99ovr. and youre good to go. you'll be able to easily win games.
Thanks for the head up. Just to make it clear, to make it all work, step-by-step.
First, run FIFA, run Trainer.
Second, enter Squad Battles, select opponent, then Ultimate difficulty.
Third, in my squad screen, press *, then ALT+NUM6, then ALT+NUM2.
Thanks for the head up. Just to make it clear, to make it all work, step-by-step.
First, run FIFA, run Trainer.
Second, enter Squad Battles, select opponent, then Ultimate difficulty.
Third, in my squad screen, press *, then ALT+NUM6, then ALT+NUM2.
Am I right, or there is something I'm missing?
Launch FIFA, log in to UT.
then open trainer.
activate 99ovr, activate ALT+Numeric 1. Activate ALT+numeric2. then go to SB choose opponent and play.