soweit funktioniert alles bestens. hab jetzt seit gestern um 12 schon 100.000 Münzen verdient.
Hätte nur noch ne Frage zu dem "Run Bidder Account".
Das bedeutet doch das er auf die Karten bietet oder?
hab ja in meine Liste einen Preis bei "Buy" eingestellt. Sollte er dann nicht bis zu dem Preis mitbieten oder wie funktionert das?
Im Moment bietet er auf nichts bei "Run Bidder Account".
Kann mir vielleicht jemand helfen und sagen wie das funktioniert?
soweit funktioniert alles bestens. hab jetzt seit gestern um 12 schon 100.000 Münzen verdient.
Hätte nur noch ne Frage zu dem "Run Bidder Account".
Das bedeutet doch das er auf die Karten bietet oder?
hab ja in meine Liste einen Preis bei "Buy" eingestellt. Sollte er dann nicht bis zu dem Preis mitbieten oder wie funktionert das?
Im Moment bietet er auf nichts bei "Run Bidder Account".
Kann mir vielleicht jemand helfen und sagen wie das funktioniert?
Grüße
Basti
Kleiner Tip: Nutz den bidder nicht! erstens ist die Funktion bei diesem AB noch nicht ausgereift zweitens wirst du dir damit die accounts zerschiessen
hab den AB seit gestern mittag laufen und bei einem Account komme ich nicht mehr in die Wepapp. Beim anmelden kommt entweder unbekannter fehler oder das der server nicht erreichbar ist.
Thank *** I found you,I thought I wont get any help since I couldn't speak German,thanks!
I was using 3 as my delay value,so RPM=60/3.Have changed it to 8 since then and haven't faced any problems yet.
I still have a few questions about some features I don't understand and are stopping me of making full use of this Autobuyer.
1.What is the use of the Pricefix Rise Limit feature.I have never used this because I don't know what it will do.
2.Is it safe to set Automatic PriceCheck to 15 minutes or will that send too many requests to the server and increase my chances of getting banned?
3.Check price of X cheapest cards-What should be the minimum here?I'm thinking 5 would be good or is it too many?
4.If I have a large number of players on my list will that also be unsafe and increase my chances of getting banned?
Thanks.
1. This means the Price won't change if the pricecheck of the player is X % higher than the acual price. This is a protection for players who get price locked by other player (someone buys all cards of a player and list them for e.g. 500% more)
2. Not sure how this is at the moment cause i don't use him at the moment, but i would set it to 30-45 Mins, this is still enough and safer.
3. If you have players on the list who are very often on the market, 5 is ok, if you have rare players i would change it to 1-3.
4. maybe in the moment of the automatic pricecheck but not while buying, a small list is always better for profit though.
I hope i could help you, sorry my english is not the best.
Also,I would like to give you an example of another problem I'm facing:
I set the Autobuyer so that it buys a player for 10,000 and sells for 12,000.
After an hour automatic pricecheck runs and players value has decreased to 10,000 so Autobuyer buys player for 8,000 and sells at 10,000.Now the player autobuyer bought for 10,000 earlier is also being re-listed at 10,000 which is giving me a loss.
Any solution to this?
Hope you understood my problem,if not I will explain again.
hi
the AB is only doing his job. Setting the actual prices after the check.
if you loose coins it´s not a fail of the bot, thats the risk of using one
Seem´s like you are using players with high risk of price fluctuation
like Quicky said lower xx cheapest cards
wie erstellt ihr eure ganzen Accounts für die PS4??
Muss ich da immer diesen langen Weg gehen wie?
E-Mail Adresse erstellen -> PSN account damit erstellen -> in FIFA15 einloggen und bei FUT anmelden-> webappstarten einloggen -> und dann erst mit dem autobuyer anfangen??
wie erstellt ihr eure ganzen Accounts für die PS4??
Muss ich da immer diesen langen Weg gehen wie?
E-Mail Adresse erstellen -> PSN account damit erstellen -> in FIFA15 einloggen und bei FUT anmelden-> webappstarten einloggen -> und dann erst mit dem autobuyer anfangen??
hi
the AB is only doing his job. Setting the actual prices after the check.
if you loose coins it´s not a fail of the bot, thats the risk of using one
Seem´s like you are using players with high risk of price fluctuation
like Quicky said lower xx cheapest cards
Ok,I have lowered 'check price of X cheapest cards' to 2.
Just an hour ago my account got locked again and I can't log in on web app.It says servers are temporarily down or an error occured while trying to load web app.
These are the settings I was using:
Automatic Price Check-45 minutes.
Pricefix rise limit-100
Check price of 2 cheapest cards
Stop buying if transfer list has 30 or more items
Delay between requests(RPM=60/8)-8
I had 22 players/consumables on my list.Is there anything wrong with my settings?Does this happen to anyone with these settings?
it could happen to everyone randomly using the bot
it´s still a beta version you´re using and has a lot of bugs
btw, Pricefix rise 100 isnt a good choice (100 means that price couldnt rise even one coin between pricechecks)