Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 04:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creating a server

Discussion on Creating a server within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Creating a server

Hi,

I am wanting to create a Fiesta private server. I have got a dedicated server with these specifications:

3.4 GHz+ Intel Xeon E3 1245v2
4 Cores, 8 Threads
32GB DDR3 ECC Memory
2x2TB RE4 Enterprise Drives
Software Raid Available
Linux / Windows Free of Charge
Bandwidth 250 Mbps
Traffic (Unmetered Traffic)
IPv4 Address 1x (Extra Available)
(New) Anti-DDoS Protection Included!

Can be upgraded if needed.
I need Developers to create a great server for all of us to enjoy. If you are wanting to create a server to enjoy and have fun on.

For more information, please contact me on Skype:
xBarsaat

I am not in need of any in-game staff right at this moment so please do not bug me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Creating Private Server with REAL Mabinogi SERVER FILES!!!
02/16/2015 - Mabinogi - 2 Replies
Creating a server
08/19/2014 - Flyff Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello, can someone help me create v15 and v20(or v19) server? Last time i made a server was like 6 years ago or so, so i forgot everything. Thanks in advance
Help Creating a Server
07/25/2014 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Hi to all how can help me to make one server of s4 league please here my skype: yane.lucia
Help Creating a server
02/07/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Help Creating a server I have read many topics on the talk, creating a server, the databases, but can you tell someone, talk, how you create a server from a inico?, I speak mostly of the start of an edition of a client, how to save after editing, which used to upload programs (using the PC in the house), and as a moderating style gm. whether to difinir, and talking in detail about each of these points, it is plain enough, but here I've seen a lot of issues, I can not put together this...
need help in creating my own PW server T_T
06/22/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
can someone help me how to create my own PW server.. and where to download the files i needed ... and the steps ^^