Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 21:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help in creating my own PW server T_T

Discussion on need help in creating my own PW server T_T within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help in creating my own PW server T_T

can someone help me how to create my own PW server.. and where to download the files i needed ... and the steps ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SOS on Creating Own Server
12/05/2010 - Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
HELP~~~~ Do anyone know how to Create a RO Private Server?? I'm using window 7, can i do it? don't know why i can't connect to mysql server, maybe is the port forward setting. Please help.:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
[help]Creating a server
06/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
i was needing some info on creating my own source what all is needed just to login the a 1.0 Clint? and u all thank i need to code a source for base or get a source and just redo most of it? and how do i set up a login server gameserver and npc server ? may not do that just want someinfo on it!
Help with Creating Co Server !
02/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
i just try to create Conquer Server with Pgadmin III & PostgreSQL , everything work fine...but when i try to open client to login the game, i dont see the server.. why?! LoOk: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/c6eb683f8 b.jpg what i should try to do? please help... and sorry for bad english . EDIT:And Btw i forgot to say..i didn't patch the game or something..idk how ..i just made server.dat and the config.ini and all rest..but i dont did any patch in client..~
need some help with creating server
06/06/2008 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
some1 gave me a hint on how i can make a code to make something auto make something(like auto spawn for mobs)...but i can't find the sremu or what was its name...cant remember pls help me with a link...cuz im sure i can make one(as host for the server will be my network server(RDS.RO) and it will be free cuz im theyr client :)) ) so some1 plss post the links
need help with creating an eo server
04/02/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
hi.. i tryed to follow steps from dragon.. it dont work LOL.. i dont know how to get an server... any1 maybe german and can tell me hwo to create... and any1 need to tell me stepp by stepp what i need to download.and what i need to do. if any1 would do that for me it would be SOOO nice.. cos i wanna do my own server..