I do mod
- Brave Frontier Global 1.1.16
- Brave Frontier Global 1.1.17
- Brave Frontier Europe 1.0.4.1
- Brave Frontier Amazon 1.1.16
- Brave Frontier Japan 1.2.2.3
i really dont want a mod for hp, attack or something like this.. i want a mod ONLY for 1 point energy quests and Unlimited Jewel and Metal Parade No key needed. Is it this possible for Europe Game APK?
Ah, and what means Arena ABP Show Before Battle? What is ABP?
U said that u do mod for Brave Frontier Europe 1.0.4.1... where can i found it?
I have a tool for decompile this apk but i don't know how to hack this game. Can u explain a little what files i need to modify for do 1 energy quests pls?
I have a tool for decompile this apk but i don't know how to hack this game. Can u explain a little what files i need to modify for do 1 energy quests pls?
im not offering tutorials
but ill try to make one for you
PInoy ka dba cgurado namn maiitindihan mo ko.
Gumagana sakin pero stuck ako sa LogIn Screen pag press ko ung Facebook Login sabi Loading.. pero babalik ulit sa login screen. Tapos press ko ung Play as Guest ayaw rin gumana hahaha.
PInoy ka dba cgurado namn maiitindihan mo ko.
Gumagana sakin pero stuck ako sa LogIn Screen pag press ko ung Facebook Login sabi Loading.. pero babalik ulit sa login screen. Tapos press ko ung Play as Guest ayaw rin gumana hahaha.
unstall mo FB app na ka post na sa main page basa basa pag may time hehehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by affordacall
Kuya, do u have japan mods? the latest ones?
none
Quote:
Originally Posted by waldette
Cleaned BF Europe. Last APK 1.0.4.2
I have a tool for decompile this apk but i don't know how to hack this game. Can u explain a little what files i need to modify for do 1 energy quests pls?
Aaarg, but say me what you use for modify this file. I know what file are you modifing, but I don't know how to do that. How to decompile .so and change values.. GRR!
(RELEASE) BRAVE FRONTIER HACK FOR IOS AND ANDROID>>> PINOY ONLY>> 11/06/2014 - Facebook - 25 Replies THE HACK FEATURES IS STATS MODIFICATION AND GOLD AND KARMA HACK>>>> 100% LEGIT AND NOT BANNABLE.. SURE PO>> TEXT ME 09293707807
FOR PROOF JUST TEXT AND I WILL SEND YOU PICTURES OF THAT OR VIDEO>> THANKS
UPDATED for Brave Frontier 1.1.9 ****---___---****
This "HACK" works by installing an Android Version on your Computer via Bluestacks and sync-ing the game saves through your Facebook login, making this HACK compatible for JAILED and JB users.
[RELEASE] Brave Frontier Mod v1.1.14 [No-Root] 09/09/2014 - Facebook - 50 Replies http://www.ultimatefreecheats.com/wp-content/uploa ds/2014/02/Brave-Frontier-Cheats-Hack-Tool-Header. jpg
Hello everyone!
I've been modding Brave Frontier for quite some time now and want to share to other people here..
Here are some mods that I have made.. :)
Note: I DON'T USE ANY TOOL TO MAKE THESE MODS, I EDIT THEM MANUALLY.
[Selling] Brave Frontier mod tools 08/02/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies Hi all,
Wanna introduce a mod tools for above mentioned game, Brave Frontier global and other versions for sale, we make genuine tools for the games, all mod is possible but not free gems.
Below is the intro of the product:
TacoTool
Price are at here
[MOD] Brave Frontier [Global 1.1.14][Japan 1.2.2] 07/06/2014 - Browsergames - 2 Replies Two modded apk's for brave frontier:
Global 1.1.14 - DOWNLOAD
Japan 1.2.2 - DOWNLOAD
Modded settings:
Player Attack 20 * 52 = 1040
Player HP 100 * 35 = 3500
The APK's above has been modified by a software called AutoHack, developed by ElementEvil team. If you want to use all the available modifications for Brave Frontier Global, Amazon, Japan, Europe and Summoners War SA 1.1.9 visit ElementEvil website. You must pay for subscribtion in order to use the hack, but they currently have...