Mod 1 -> v1.1.17(1.1.16 lazy test since outdated version even still working)
Description: 1 Energy to all Quest and Vortex (except TRIAL), Permanent Ignore Defense, all item account fixed to 10 items rare or common items, +50 Honor Points for every dungeon/vortex run + evo lv didnt max(must have unit requirement)
Bonus: Unlimited Jewel and Metal Parade No key needed
Arena ABP Show Before Battle
mod 1 function correctly,at blue stack and android(my hp)(didnt test link facebook because lazy since my main account last time got banned after follow Frontier Hunter event and Victory Point event,but im pretty sure can link facebook)
Mod 1 -> v1.1.17(1.1.16 lazy test since outdated version even still working)
Description: 1 Energy to all Quest and Vortex (except TRIAL), Permanent Ignore Defense, all item account fixed to 10 items rare or common items, +50 Honor Points for every dungeon/vortex run + evo lv didnt max(must have unit requirement)
Bonus: Unlimited Jewel and Metal Parade No key needed
Arena ABP Show Before Battle
mod 1 function correctly,at blue stack and android(my hp)(didnt test link facebook because lazy since my main account last time got banned after follow Frontier Hunter event and Victory Point event,but im pretty sure can link facebook)
U dont play FH and VP's with the mods on mate. :P FH and VP's are traps to bring the hackers out and hunt us with ban hammers lol
Mod 1 -> v1.1.17(1.1.16 lazy test since outdated version even still working)
mod 1 function correctly,at blue stack and android(my hp)(didnt test link facebook because lazy since my main account last time got banned after follow Frontier Hunter event and Victory Point event,but im pretty sure can link facebook)
All Functions Are Working and it is freshly made today due the 1.1.17 aint working for other devices
if you use your head you wont get banned due you abuse your modified app i just released this apps yesterday so don't blame me cause you aren't using my mods.
Events are Traps if it has points
I removed the COST, INVENTORY, GEM Discount Features so that you guys can abuse it and not Obvious that you are cheating
haha
i just say my bf account got ban "last time"(mean using other people mod)
i didnt say using ur mod,
even use normal mod also gumi can detect
if ur team strong enough join FH or VP
because gumi checking at player stat but its ok, just forget this
no need quarrel over this
Rhigz Just a Suggestion Can you Make the Energy to 5 not 1 and can you lower the EXP we get on the dungeons so we dont get level up fast and Tnx for Doing some mod haha "MARAMING SALAMAT" KAPAMILYA KAPATID KAPUSO hahahaha
haha
i just say my bf account got ban "last time"(mean using other people mod)
i didnt say using ur mod,
even use normal mod also gumi can detect
if ur team strong enough join FH or VP
because gumi checking at player stat but its ok, just forget this
no need quarrel over this
It can be detect if abused i did try to use mod and get to top 7th in FH
and VPiount 24th rank
I was banned because of my points is obvious and cant be reach by a gem user
to avoid getting banned do not enter a Event that has scores
Hello. First of all gratz for this great job. I find this forum and I'm interested with this mods but I have a problem.
I'm spanish and I have a European game started with my account and with my friends. Is it possible to continue my EU game with my Facebook account? Or with this mod I only can do it with global?
Hello. First of all gratz for this great job. I find this forum and I'm interested with this mods but I have a problem.
I'm spanish and I have a European game started with my account and with my friends. Is it possible to continue my EU game with my Facebook account? Or with this mod I only can do it with global?
No its only for global Because of its IP address thats why
(RELEASE) BRAVE FRONTIER HACK FOR IOS AND ANDROID>>> PINOY ONLY>> 11/06/2014 - Facebook - 25 Replies THE HACK FEATURES IS STATS MODIFICATION AND GOLD AND KARMA HACK>>>> 100% LEGIT AND NOT BANNABLE.. SURE PO>> TEXT ME 09293707807
FOR PROOF JUST TEXT AND I WILL SEND YOU PICTURES OF THAT OR VIDEO>> THANKS
UPDATED for Brave Frontier 1.1.9 ****---___---****
This "HACK" works by installing an Android Version on your Computer via Bluestacks and sync-ing the game saves through your Facebook login, making this HACK compatible for JAILED and JB users.
[RELEASE] Brave Frontier Mod v1.1.14 [No-Root] 09/09/2014 - Facebook - 50 Replies http://www.ultimatefreecheats.com/wp-content/uploa ds/2014/02/Brave-Frontier-Cheats-Hack-Tool-Header. jpg
Hello everyone!
I've been modding Brave Frontier for quite some time now and want to share to other people here..
Here are some mods that I have made.. :)
Note: I DON'T USE ANY TOOL TO MAKE THESE MODS, I EDIT THEM MANUALLY.
[Selling] Brave Frontier mod tools 08/02/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies Hi all,
Wanna introduce a mod tools for above mentioned game, Brave Frontier global and other versions for sale, we make genuine tools for the games, all mod is possible but not free gems.
Below is the intro of the product:
TacoTool
Price are at here
[MOD] Brave Frontier [Global 1.1.14][Japan 1.2.2] 07/06/2014 - Browsergames - 2 Replies Two modded apk's for brave frontier:
Global 1.1.14 - DOWNLOAD
Japan 1.2.2 - DOWNLOAD
Modded settings:
Player Attack 20 * 52 = 1040
Player HP 100 * 35 = 3500
The APK's above has been modified by a software called AutoHack, developed by ElementEvil team. If you want to use all the available modifications for Brave Frontier Global, Amazon, Japan, Europe and Summoners War SA 1.1.9 visit ElementEvil website. You must pay for subscribtion in order to use the hack, but they currently have...