my friend Benoit, I pay your tool 3 times in February 2013,
by allos pass 2 times and did not work as ever, pay by paypal and it went very well.
now tells me that my account is disabled
I have to pay another tool you see?
I'm just interested to dragon city
here is the paypal transacion you make in February 2013
Web Accept Payment sent
(N °. Than 14R232902W551754P unique transaction ID)
15/02/2013 Payment For Benoît Anastay AE
this is my facebook id = "541923947" "isaac gabriel pedra diaz"
you've updated the amount of food-gold-gems per use?, ty for the incoming answer
+50k to food and golds
Quote:
Originally Posted by isagapedi
my friend Benoit, I pay your tool 3 times in February 2013,
by allos pass 2 times and did not work as ever, pay by paypal and it went very well.
now tells me that my account is disabled
I have to pay another tool you see?
I'm just interested to dragon city
here is the paypal transacion you make in February 2013
Web Accept Payment sent
(N °. Than 14R232902W551754P unique transaction ID)
15/02/2013 Payment For Benoît Anastay AE
this is my facebook id = "541923947" "isaac gabriel pedra diaz"
you need wait two weeks because the news users is priviliged
Dark Warrior Hack not working It's said
=======================
>>>Dark Warrior AFTER<<<
=======================
ID = 100000114451018
Name = Kelvin Wong
Gems = 34272 (+4000)
Gold = 557786624 (+0)
=======================
But this is info of my Dragon City
Dark Warrior Hack not working It's said
=======================
>>>Dark Warrior AFTER<<<
=======================
ID = 100000114451018
Name = Kelvin Wong
Gems = 34272 (+4000)
Gold = 557786624 (+0)
=======================
But this is info of my Dragon City
Fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by chung_neu
user_id 30953185
Facebook ID:100002608751034
Help me, please. I've been waiting so long.
Thank you very much
Your account is disabled, if you are a old user please wait two weeks or pay now
Dragon city gems hack 01/31/2016 - Facebook - 46 Replies here is the tool that they use to send gems...:mad::mad:
DCHI Premium Hack v2.4 - YouTube
and i found this:D:D:handsdown:
https://www.facebook.com/DCHIindonesia/app_141676 64298
I don't find it anywere....why don't they share the tool?...it's so hard to make everyone happy and to stop with this stupid events...:handsdown::handsdown:
Dragon City gems hack 03/10/2013 - Facebook - 1736 Replies It's done the tool don't work and I think it will be anymore working
Only the unlocker and the bot work at this time
Unlocker : http://cg1.fr/gems.php
Bot : http://cg1.fr/dragon_info.php?bot=1
Hi, many players ask me for gems hack, I have find how to hack gems but if I share it for free it will be fixed and all accounts reseted
I sell it very low cost and is unlimited use, you have nothing to do is fully automated
Dragon City Gems Hack 03/07/2013 - Facebook - 26 Replies Features: Gem Sender Only
So you have to use dummy accounts to do this.
The instruction is included in the program.
Im using this hack alone for almost 2 months and since i Have all the Dragons
I will share it to you but its not free Im selling this hack for only $2.00 via paypal
What a cheap price right?
But if you dont have paypal account i will put a survey on the download URL.
thanks Guys. . .
Dragon City Hack Gems 01/20/2013 - Facebook - 14 Replies SomeOnes Tell me If it Wroknig Or not.... :D :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
VIRUS SCAN : https://www.virustotal.com/file/746b06c5cab8c9b776 913c67174520e0d8b8aeefa27aa71bc047d86e67ceaab9/ana lysis/1354263187/
Dragon City Hack Gems! 11/28/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies Can anyone Telll Me if it is Working or not?
Dragon City Hack Tool v1.2 -Admin Paul-.rar