Dear, Please enable Tools to FB account. I pay yesterday but today
login my account disable.
I pay by paypal. My paypal Unique Transaction ID #9L051599KK751132V,Unique
Transaction ID #80S78961BC506111J.
Please enable My 2 FB ID:100002760691619 and 100003025962671
t hỏi tí, cái này mua 1 lần dùng cho 1 acc thôi à, hay 2 acc
Benoite. I am Vietnamese, I paid by Paygol. But when I used tools. It said "You account is disabled, you need to pay a member ship"
My ID : 100001548278332
I've sent u a private messange includes PIN
Help ME SOON
benoit,can some time you can add script for clock or every user to see how much time lefts to a new try example : You can try the DC hack again in 23:59:01 - hours,minutes,seconds or something like that..
Dragon city gems hack 01/31/2016 - Facebook - 46 Replies here is the tool that they use to send gems...:mad::mad:
DCHI Premium Hack v2.4 - YouTube
and i found this:D:D:handsdown:
https://www.facebook.com/DCHIindonesia/app_141676 64298
I don't find it anywere....why don't they share the tool?...it's so hard to make everyone happy and to stop with this stupid events...:handsdown::handsdown:
Dragon City gems hack 03/10/2013 - Facebook - 1736 Replies It's done the tool don't work and I think it will be anymore working
Only the unlocker and the bot work at this time
Unlocker : http://cg1.fr/gems.php
Bot : http://cg1.fr/dragon_info.php?bot=1
Hi, many players ask me for gems hack, I have find how to hack gems but if I share it for free it will be fixed and all accounts reseted
I sell it very low cost and is unlimited use, you have nothing to do is fully automated
Dragon City Gems Hack 03/07/2013 - Facebook - 26 Replies Features: Gem Sender Only
So you have to use dummy accounts to do this.
The instruction is included in the program.
Im using this hack alone for almost 2 months and since i Have all the Dragons
I will share it to you but its not free Im selling this hack for only $2.00 via paypal
What a cheap price right?
But if you dont have paypal account i will put a survey on the download URL.
thanks Guys. . .
Dragon City Hack Gems 01/20/2013 - Facebook - 14 Replies SomeOnes Tell me If it Wroknig Or not.... :D :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
VIRUS SCAN : https://www.virustotal.com/file/746b06c5cab8c9b776 913c67174520e0d8b8aeefa27aa71bc047d86e67ceaab9/ana lysis/1354263187/
Dragon City Hack Gems! 11/28/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies Can anyone Telll Me if it is Working or not?
Dragon City Hack Tool v1.2 -Admin Paul-.rar