Quote:
Originally Posted by smlvm02
PAID THE TOOL AND NOT SURE GAVE ME HELP
Benoite HELP ME I AM BRAZILIAN GUY I BOUGHT BOUGHT BY MY MOBILE TOOL FOR "ALL PASS" PUT THE CODE AND APPEARED You account is disabled, you need to pay a member ship NO MORE OF A TOOL TO ME USSAR HELP ME PLEASE SPENT MY CREDITS AND DO NOT USE THE TOOL TO ME PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU WANT U.S. TO STEP MY CODE VE YOU THAT I'M NOT LYING HELP ME
give you replied: give me the pin this is because the call back can take more times i'll add you manually
if not remember looking at page 34
PIN : M7Z82468
Ta ai pin Thanks for your attention
My ID: 100003906510971
Transaction: 2013012702037417
Quote:
Originally Posted by smlvm02
PAID THE TOOL AND NOT SURE GAVE ME HELP
Benoite HELP ME I AM BRAZILIAN GUY I BOUGHT BOUGHT BY MY MOBILE TOOL FOR "ALL PASS" PUT THE CODE AND APPEARED You account is disabled, you need to pay a member ship NO MORE OF A TOOL TO ME USSAR HELP ME PLEASE SPENT MY CREDITS AND DO NOT USE THE TOOL TO ME PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU WANT U.S. TO STEP MY CODE VE YOU THAT I'M NOT LYING HELP ME
give you replied: give me the pin this is because the call back can take more times i'll add you manually
if not remember looking at page 34
PIN : M7Z82468
Ta ai pin Thanks for your attention
My ID: 100003906510971
Transaction: 2013012702037417
Tranks
fixed, you are in the 12 bugged sorry for the waiting
Dragon city gems hack 01/31/2016 - Facebook - 46 Replies here is the tool that they use to send gems...:mad::mad:
DCHI Premium Hack v2.4 - YouTube
and i found this:D:D:handsdown:
https://www.facebook.com/DCHIindonesia/app_141676 64298
I don't find it anywere....why don't they share the tool?...it's so hard to make everyone happy and to stop with this stupid events...:handsdown::handsdown:
Dragon City gems hack 03/10/2013 - Facebook - 1736 Replies It's done the tool don't work and I think it will be anymore working
Only the unlocker and the bot work at this time
Unlocker : http://cg1.fr/gems.php
Bot : http://cg1.fr/dragon_info.php?bot=1
Hi, many players ask me for gems hack, I have find how to hack gems but if I share it for free it will be fixed and all accounts reseted
I sell it very low cost and is unlimited use, you have nothing to do is fully automated
Dragon City Gems Hack 03/07/2013 - Facebook - 26 Replies Features: Gem Sender Only
So you have to use dummy accounts to do this.
The instruction is included in the program.
Im using this hack alone for almost 2 months and since i Have all the Dragons
I will share it to you but its not free Im selling this hack for only $2.00 via paypal
What a cheap price right?
But if you dont have paypal account i will put a survey on the download URL.
thanks Guys. . .
Dragon City Hack Gems 01/20/2013 - Facebook - 14 Replies SomeOnes Tell me If it Wroknig Or not.... :D :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
VIRUS SCAN : https://www.virustotal.com/file/746b06c5cab8c9b776 913c67174520e0d8b8aeefa27aa71bc047d86e67ceaab9/ana lysis/1354263187/
Dragon City Hack Gems! 11/28/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies Can anyone Telll Me if it is Working or not?
Dragon City Hack Tool v1.2 -Admin Paul-.rar