And now? I am looking for a code that works is a long time, but all that I try , speech that is wrong, or that is already being used. You do not have any functioning pra me not pass?.Plis
benoit934 And now? I am looking for a code that works is a long time, but all that I try , speech that is wrong, or that is already being used. You do not have any functioning pra me not pass?
Benoit934.
If I send the code and tals.
After I enter the hacker and catch jewels, gold and food.
And I send the sms to the number Exit there.
After I leave the jewelry will not leave my city dragon not right?
Dragon City Hack Gems 01/20/2013 - Facebook - 14 Replies SomeOnes Tell me If it Wroknig Or not.... :D :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
VIRUS SCAN : https://www.virustotal.com/file/746b06c5cab8c9b776 913c67174520e0d8b8aeefa27aa71bc047d86e67ceaab9/ana lysis/1354263187/
[Request] Dragon city hack gems 01/10/2013 - Facebook - 1 Replies i have try my best, but i don't find any cheat that work to hack gems dragoncity. Can anybody send PM to me? please, i already post this in Request thread, but nothing i get :mad:
Dragon City Hack Gems! 11/28/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies Can anyone Telll Me if it is Working or not?
Dragon City Hack Tool v1.2 -Admin Paul-.rar
[[REQUEST]] DRAGON CITY GEMS HACK 10/28/2012 - Facebook - 26 Replies WHO Can tell me a gems hack for dragon city? please tell me. :D :o
My FB ACCOUNT