You last visited: Today at 06:46
Advertisement
Dragon City gems hack
Discussion on Dragon City gems hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.
02/21/2013, 01:03
#1516
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 1
can you give me the hack code ?
02/21/2013, 01:09
#1517
elite*gold: 2149
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 925
Received Thanks: 1,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by
playtech
can you give me the hack code ?
No, if I give it free it will be fixed and I do all what I can do to get this hack work long time
02/21/2013, 01:32
#1518
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 1
Please, give to me. I've been looking for this long time. And everything that i found its been used.
Plis
02/21/2013, 02:51
#1519
elite*gold: 2149
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 925
Received Thanks: 1,239
I don't give it free and i've explain why
02/21/2013, 03:13
#1520
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
bro can you do a hack to stormfall age of war :O?
02/21/2013, 03:25
#1521
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 1
And now? I am looking for a code that works is a long time, but all that I try , speech that is wrong, or that is already being used. You do not have any functioning pra me not pass?
02/21/2013, 05:10
#1522
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by
benoit934
I've disabled the hidden items
Please anable the hidden items
I paied for buy the hidden items, Please anable
02/21/2013, 06:04
#1523
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Last time, free codes pls....
Btw I tried to buy it but my country (India) aint showing up anywhere.
02/21/2013, 06:50
#1524
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 4
sir i need pay with paygol
i'm from indonesia no have paypal but i need pay with paygol
02/21/2013, 07:13
#1525
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 129
Received Thanks: 51
nice hacksss
02/21/2013, 07:22
#1526
elite*gold: 2149
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 925
Received Thanks: 1,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Alexz9420
Please anable the hidden items
I paied for buy the hidden items, Please anable
Enabled but if it make lag my server i'll disable it, please just use to buy the items and go out
Quote:
Originally Posted by
kinoichi
sir i need pay with paygol
i'm from indonesia no have paypal but i need pay with paygol
I have Paygol
02/21/2013, 07:29
#1527
elite*gold: 181
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,868
Received Thanks: 273
Can I pay with e * gold?
02/21/2013, 07:47
#1528
elite*gold: 2149
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 925
Received Thanks: 1,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by
NextLive
Can I pay with e * gold?
Yes just give my your ID and is 120 epvp golds
02/21/2013, 07:57
#1529
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 38
benoit you can make paygol form ph
Thnx.
02/21/2013, 07:59
#1530
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 129
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by
benoit934
Yes just give my your ID and is 120 epvp golds
sir Can you make hack for this game Wild Ones
Similar Threads
[release] dragon city gems hack!
02/03/2013 - Facebook - 15 Replies
not working sorry.
Dragon City Hack Gems
01/20/2013 - Facebook - 14 Replies
SomeOnes Tell me If it Wroknig Or not.... :D :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
VIRUS SCAN : https://www.virustotal.com/file/746b06c5cab8c9b776 913c67174520e0d8b8aeefa27aa71bc047d86e67ceaab9/ana lysis/1354263187/
[Request] Dragon city hack gems
01/10/2013 - Facebook - 1 Replies
i have try my best, but i don't find any cheat that work to hack gems dragoncity. Can anybody send PM to me? please, i already post this in Request thread, but nothing i get :mad:
Dragon City Hack Gems!
11/28/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies
Can anyone Telll Me if it is Working or not?
Dragon City Hack Tool v1.2 -Admin Paul-.rar
[[REQUEST]] DRAGON CITY GEMS HACK
10/28/2012 - Facebook - 26 Replies
WHO Can tell me a gems hack for dragon city? please tell me. :D :o
My FB ACCOUNT
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:46 .