You last visited: Today at 17:33
Advertisement
Dragon City gems hack
Discussion on Dragon City gems hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.
02/17/2013, 14:39
#1396
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
i have pay with Paygol . but nothing change .. i have'nt get my PIN .. why??
02/17/2013, 15:40
#1397
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
can i get it benoit ?
Please, i just have $0.60 in my paypal
02/17/2013, 16:30
#1398
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
please pm me d code and ill pay you sir ..got my credit card now
02/17/2013, 16:42
#1399
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Can you give me free code? I want it so much and i'm poor
02/17/2013, 18:11
#1400
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
How much cost SMS from Czech Republic.
02/17/2013, 19:38
#1401
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 14
So all of the tools cost? Are there any free tools or trial uses to be sure this still works and wont get me banned?
02/17/2013, 21:03
#1402
elite*gold: 2149
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 925
Received Thanks: 1,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by
fauzan2211
i have pay with Paygol . but nothing change .. i have'nt get my PIN .. why??
I don't know Paygol is a first use for me, maybe you need to wait
02/17/2013, 21:45
#1403
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 20
benoit i wanna pay with alertpay please answer me in private or here
02/17/2013, 22:41
#1404
elite*gold: 2149
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 925
Received Thanks: 1,239
I can't use more payment gateway
02/18/2013, 00:13
#1405
elite*gold: 150
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 834
Received Thanks: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by
benoit934
I can't use more payment gateway
How much egold?
02/18/2013, 01:29
#1406
elite*gold: 2149
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 925
Received Thanks: 1,239
120 egolds like to be cool
02/18/2013, 02:14
#1407
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Benoit, your link to the map changing doesn't work, I refresh the game and its still the same map I had before.
02/18/2013, 02:18
#1408
elite*gold: 2149
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 925
Received Thanks: 1,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Xaric
Benoit, your link to the map changing doesn't work, I refresh the game and its still the same map I had before.
This is not updated, I'll update it with a book of maps
02/18/2013, 02:39
#1409
elite*gold: 108
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 210
Received Thanks: 28
Hey man I'd really like to get this hack, I'll give u all my elite gold If it's ok ?
02/18/2013, 03:12
#1410
elite*gold: 2149
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 925
Received Thanks: 1,239
Yes give me your facebook and do a trade
Similar Threads
[release] dragon city gems hack!
02/03/2013 - Facebook - 15 Replies
not working sorry.
Dragon City Hack Gems
01/20/2013 - Facebook - 14 Replies
SomeOnes Tell me If it Wroknig Or not.... :D :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
VIRUS SCAN : https://www.virustotal.com/file/746b06c5cab8c9b776 913c67174520e0d8b8aeefa27aa71bc047d86e67ceaab9/ana lysis/1354263187/
[Request] Dragon city hack gems
01/10/2013 - Facebook - 1 Replies
i have try my best, but i don't find any cheat that work to hack gems dragoncity. Can anybody send PM to me? please, i already post this in Request thread, but nothing i get :mad:
Dragon City Hack Gems!
11/28/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies
Can anyone Telll Me if it is Working or not?
Dragon City Hack Tool v1.2 -Admin Paul-.rar
[[REQUEST]] DRAGON CITY GEMS HACK
10/28/2012 - Facebook - 26 Replies
WHO Can tell me a gems hack for dragon city? please tell me. :D :o
My FB ACCOUNT
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:36 .