hello sir beno .... don't trust him .... 76% computer user who 20 th ++ can operate to use paypal ..... if that's a member does not had a paypal ... please make a api link for ur hack toolz sir from this .... ,,, you can withdraw it by trusted exchanger in euro ....
I use paygold, I have to send all 9 SMS? but i send first SMS, I get one new code I'm using code that send the second SMS and I got a SMS with the content: "Invalid service. Please try again" but money in my phone is being charged, what happened?
Hi, many players ask me for gems hack, I have find how to hack gems but if I share it for free it will be fixed and all accounts reseted
I sell it very low cost and is unlimited use, you have nothing to do is fully automated
Hacks list
-Gems Hack
-Golds Hack
-Food Hack
-Level hack
-Dragons level hack
-Dragons stars hack
-All timings bypass
-Hidden eggs hack
-Auto harvesting bot
-PVP history deleted
-Eggs deleter
-Game save and load
-Game full deleting
This is one time fee, after your payment you can use all my hacks and unlimited times
UPDATED : Gems hack work now !
For delete all eggs in incubator and fix it
Now when you use my hack your game is saved and if you have a bug you can get back your save. Save loader :
New tool give you detailled information on your habitats
Auto collect habitats bot
Timer skipper : Dragons Stars hack
To unlock all hidden items or play with banned account
Now you can have unlimited eggs in your Hatchery and it disable minimal level requirement
For get instant level up to level 50(+100% of level up xp) go here
To get a hidden dragon go here
PVP Reseter :
Tutorial Skiper :
To delete ALL your games data
Dragon City Hack Gems 01/20/2013 - Facebook - 14 Replies SomeOnes Tell me If it Wroknig Or not.... :D :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
VIRUS SCAN : https://www.virustotal.com/file/746b06c5cab8c9b776 913c67174520e0d8b8aeefa27aa71bc047d86e67ceaab9/ana lysis/1354263187/
[Request] Dragon city hack gems 01/10/2013 - Facebook - 1 Replies i have try my best, but i don't find any cheat that work to hack gems dragoncity. Can anybody send PM to me? please, i already post this in Request thread, but nothing i get :mad:
Dragon City Hack Gems! 11/28/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies Can anyone Telll Me if it is Working or not?
Dragon City Hack Tool v1.2 -Admin Paul-.rar
[[REQUEST]] DRAGON CITY GEMS HACK 10/28/2012 - Facebook - 26 Replies WHO Can tell me a gems hack for dragon city? please tell me. :D :o
My FB ACCOUNT