Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 07:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Help to Setup Eudemons Online Private Server

Discussion on Need Help to Setup Eudemons Online Private Server within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Help to Setup Eudemons Online Private Server

Hey guys I was just wondering if there isn't anyone who can help me setup a private server for eudemons online through Hamachi, because I've been trying to make one this last few days, but couldn't succeed all of the tutorials or videos on youtube are old maybe even outdated files i don't really know, and I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong as I never done anything like this before if you have some recommended server files, databases and client I would be grateful! Please, if you do please reply back here or even better add me on discord and help me through there thank you in advance!

Discord: UncleDrew#7498
Old 01/15/2019, 15:59   #2

pm me
Old 01/16/2019, 11:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfamous104 View Post
Hey guys I was just wondering if there isn't anyone who can help me setup a private server for eudemons online through Hamachi, because I've been trying to make one this last few days, but couldn't succeed all of the tutorials or videos on youtube are old maybe even outdated files i don't really know, and I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong as I never done anything like this before if you have some recommended server files, databases and client I would be grateful! Please, if you do please reply back here or even better add me on discord and help me through there thank you in advance!

Discord: UncleDrew#7498
Quote:
Originally Posted by assyf7 View Post
pm me
Hey, I've sent you the PM, if you are willing to help me host it I would be grateful! I mostly want to host it LAN For now to play with my siblings & friends thanks in advance! hope you can add me on discord to help me faster!!
Old 01/17/2019, 09:25   #4

Pm sent on discord
Old 01/17/2019, 11:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by assyf7 View Post
Pm sent on discord
Accepted your friend request, but I don't have any messages