Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Polish Eudemons Online forum/ Polskie forum Eudemons Online

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Polish Eudemons Online forum/ Polskie forum Eudemons Online

ENG: I would like to invite all the Poles in the new forum dedicated to the game, Eudemons Online. The purpose of this is an association of all Poles who play the game and providing any assistance related to the game.

POL: Chciałbym zaprosić wszystkich Polaków na nowe forum poświęcone grze Eudemons Online. Celem tego jest zrzeszenie wszystkich polaków grających w tą grę oraz udzielanie wszelkiej pomocy związanej z EO. Pozdrawiam i zapraszam

<---CLICK HERE/KLIKNIJ TUTAJ

I warmly invite you to register on the site.
Gorąco zapraszam do rejestracji na stronie.

« To catch a cheat | Help Wanted asap (: »

Similar Threads
Application for Eudemons Online forum
01/16/2012 - Joining e*pvp - 21 Replies
Windows Live:[email protected] Age: 18 Why do you want to be moderator? wish to become a moderator because I feel that I can help out the members of the Eudemons Online section though I still don't know everything I share what i know or what i learn.Yes i know you don't need to be a MOD to do these things. Also I wish to help our current MOD Eurion considering I think it's a busy forum yet we only have one MOD and i don't want to see him be over worked or leave because no...
Application for Eudemons Online forum
07/18/2011 - Joining e*pvp - 2 Replies
Windows Live:[email protected] Age: 18 Why do you want to be moderator? wish to become a moderator because I feel that I can help out the members of the Eudemons Online section though I still don't know everything I share what i know or what i learn.Yes i know you don't need to be a MOD to do these things. Also I wish to help our current MOD Eurion considering I think it's a busy forum yet we only have one MOD and i don't want to see him be over worked or leave because no...
[Request]Eudemons Online Forum Mod
01/10/2007 - Joining e*pvp - 2 Replies
Hey all, I would like to apply for a moderator position over the Eudemons Online forum. I feel that there is a lack of authority of over the forum and I feel that I would make a good candidate. I&#39;ve been playing EO for a good...7 months now, shortly after its opening. I&#39;m very experienced in the game itself and I don&#39;t plan on quitting anytime soon. Forum-wise, I&#39;m always there posting, checking on new topics, etc. I have a lot of people who would willing to reference me if that&#39;d...