Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 12:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Playing on friend account

Discussion on Playing on friend account within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Playing on friend account

Is it risky to login and play on friend account on the same PC which I was playing right now?
Old 03/20/2022, 16:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
well there will always be that chance the account will be flagged on a PC you used cheetos on that can get banned, would the risk be worth it to you? (and him) use a spoofer if you really need to play on a friends account, but even a spoofer there is always that risk like anything
Old 03/20/2022, 19:38   #3

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,056
Only if one of you is cheating, has been banned, is banned, or is flagged.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to get rid of friend exp balls thing in friend chat?
07/16/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
anyway i can get rid of the message that spams my screen saying "your friend has been working hard and gave u 0.23 or w/e of a expball? really would help
How to get rid of friend exp balls thing in friend chat?
07/13/2012 - Eudemons Online - 0 Replies
anyway i can get rid of the message that spams my screen saying "your friend has been working hard and gave u 0.23 or w/e of a expball? really would help
Login without MC - Login ohne "MC" - Login Sem MC
01/08/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Deutsch ------------------------------------------------- --------------------- Hallo, ich habe einen Server Metin2. Metin2classic.com habe ich versucht, Kunden ohne MC bieten, aber nie nach rechts.: Das Problem ist: -Der Spieler kann auf Ihr Konto zugreifen, immer der Charakter-Auswahl So wählt er einen Charakter, kehrt er an den Anfang ------------------------------------------------- --------------------- English ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------...
Login without MC - Login ohne "MC" - Login Sem MC
01/08/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Deutsch ------------------------------------------------- --------------------- Hallo, ich habe einen Server Metin2. Metin2classic.com habe ich versucht, Kunden ohne MC bieten, aber nie nach rechts.: Das Problem ist: -Der Spieler kann auf Ihr Konto zugreifen, immer der Charakter-Auswahl So wählt er einen Charakter, kehrt er an den Anfang ------------------------------------------------- --------------------- English ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------...