Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what is the better option for me, LoneDMA, AtomicDMA or ClutchDMA

Discussion on what is the better option for me, LoneDMA, AtomicDMA or ClutchDMA within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question what is the better option for me, LoneDMA, AtomicDMA or ClutchDMA

Hi, so I'm a noob when it comes to cheating, I only cheated in GTAO before so this is all new to me.
The last few days I've been checking things out online and it seems the safest option to cheat in Tarkov is with a DMA device, so far so good. Since I wanna commit with this I already ordered one yesterday which was recommended by multiple DMA-Cheat Providers, so now I'm left wondering what fits me best.

I'm looking for the ability to confidently hvh without having to fear that I lose the fight because my opponent has a superior cheat, but also want to be able to tone it down a bit to legit cheat with my friends.

I'm now looking at LoneDMA (current favorite), clutch solutions DMA, and AtomicDMA, which all seem to have many people vouch for them, and at least two of them offer a lifetime option which I will most likely settle for.

I couldn't find that much info on AtomicDMA so I'm kinda clueless as to how it really compares to the other two.

LoneDMA seems very promising, they say their aimbot hits at over 300m but I dont really know if thats really that impressive tbh. They also seem to have a feature for ur non-cheating friend, where you can stream him a Radar that follows him and not yourself, but I'm also not really sure how it actually works and if my assumption as to what it does is actually correct. Their price for monthly and Lifetime subs are also a big plus, but overall this could be overlooked if one of the other is significantly better.

Clutch-Solutions... well I'm not sure, their price is pretty high and i think I've read somewhere that it might cause lags from time to time but maybe I remember it wrong. Now they (as far as I know) are the only ones offering multiple "packages" and even a non-DMA version, but I have some concerns:
first, the add-on "clutchbox" can be used on both version, does this mean its injected on my main PC and not my second PC and thus lower the level of security for me? Second, They also offer a custom firmware, do I still need to buy that when my DMA-Device already comes with a custom Firmware?

Okay so besides the decision which cheat I will use I still have some other Questions:

1. When I have steam Installed is there a risk I get banned on there? How do I minimize it?
2. If I get HWID banned in Tarkov, can steam (or origin, uplay etc.) also ban me?
3. I don't wanna cheat on my main so I will get a new account, but Is my main account at risk of getting banned? If so how can I make sure it doesn't get banned?
4. Depending on how everything works out and how often I get banned (lets hope I don't but just in case), what's the safest and best way to buy cheap accounts, or will I need to buy from BSG everytime?
5. Is hvh even realistic with a DMA only cheat? I have a friend who is also using cheats and we want to do some hvh private matches so I obviously wanna win that
6. I really wanna stay as safe as possible and try to not get banned, what can I do, and what should I try to avoid?

That's everything I can think of right now, hope I can get some help here and maybe even some more info on Atomic?
Incase something is wrong with my Post, I apologize, it's my first post here.
Old 06/08/2023, 17:49   #2

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Officer T View Post
Hi, so I'm a noob when it comes to cheating, I only cheated in GTAO before so this is all new to me.
The last few days I've been checking things out online and it seems the safest option to cheat in Tarkov is with a DMA device, so far so good. Since I wanna commit with this I already ordered one yesterday which was recommended by multiple DMA-Cheat Providers, so now I'm left wondering what fits me best.

I'm looking for the ability to confidently hvh without having to fear that I lose the fight because my opponent has a superior cheat, but also want to be able to tone it down a bit to legit cheat with my friends.

I'm now looking at LoneDMA (current favorite), clutch solutions DMA, and AtomicDMA, which all seem to have many people vouch for them, and at least two of them offer a lifetime option which I will most likely settle for.

I couldn't find that much info on AtomicDMA so I'm kinda clueless as to how it really compares to the other two.

LoneDMA seems very promising, they say their aimbot hits at over 300m but I dont really know if thats really that impressive tbh. They also seem to have a feature for ur non-cheating friend, where you can stream him a Radar that follows him and not yourself, but I'm also not really sure how it actually works and if my assumption as to what it does is actually correct. Their price for monthly and Lifetime subs are also a big plus, but overall this could be overlooked if one of the other is significantly better.

Clutch-Solutions... well I'm not sure, their price is pretty high and i think I've read somewhere that it might cause lags from time to time but maybe I remember it wrong. Now they (as far as I know) are the only ones offering multiple "packages" and even a non-DMA version, but I have some concerns:
first, the add-on "clutchbox" can be used on both version, does this mean its injected on my main PC and not my second PC and thus lower the level of security for me? Second, They also offer a custom firmware, do I still need to buy that when my DMA-Device already comes with a custom Firmware?

Okay so besides the decision which cheat I will use I still have some other Questions:

1. When I have steam Installed is there a risk I get banned on there? How do I minimize it?
2. If I get HWID banned in Tarkov, can steam (or origin, uplay etc.) also ban me?
3. I don't wanna cheat on my main so I will get a new account, but Is my main account at risk of getting banned? If so how can I make sure it doesn't get banned?
4. Depending on how everything works out and how often I get banned (lets hope I don't but just in case), what's the safest and best way to buy cheap accounts, or will I need to buy from BSG everytime?
5. Is hvh even realistic with a DMA only cheat? I have a friend who is also using cheats and we want to do some hvh private matches so I obviously wanna win that
6. I really wanna stay as safe as possible and try to not get banned, what can I do, and what should I try to avoid?

That's everything I can think of right now, hope I can get some help here and maybe even some more info on Atomic?
Incase something is wrong with my Post, I apologize, it's my first post here.
I can answer regarding mine. Our aimbot will actually hit well past 600 meters. Here's a video showing it on a MOVING target at ~600 meters:

I've hit targets much further than that as well, and on maps like Lighthouse, I can clear rogues at Water Treatment from almost across the map.

Kind of a meme, but our Aimbot also works with the AGS Grenade Launchers on maps like Reserve/Customs/Lighthouse, and the prediction works PERFECTLY with it. I cleared out a whole team of players from across the map on Reserve while they were full sprinting, and it landed the grenades in their lap.

Our "teammate window" feature basically spawns a second window that you can target with Discord Screen Sharing and send to your friend. It gives them their own Radar in their Point of View (and will even have our 3D Aimview for them).

Regarding #5 about HVH -- you can most definitely HVH with DMA Cheats/Radar. One nice thing about a Radar over an Internal/ESP type cheat, is that you have 360 degree map awareness on the Radar, and (IMO) it's easier to spot sketchy behavior. I've come up behind obvious cheaters who had no idea I was coming up behind them because their ESP only shows what is in front of them in a lot of cases.

In aimbot vs aimbot fights, it usually comes down to peekers advantage, and who has the most accurate/fastest shots. Since our prediction is so precise, you are usually guaranteed to win if you get a favorable right-hand peek. I would say that I win ~95% of my fights with other cheaters.

Regarding #6, the best way to not get banned is not get reported by other players. There are no current detections on DMA, but if you rage and headshot entire lobbies on a fresh account, you will get banned. It seems like accounts that are older aren't scrutinized as closely as newer accounts, so if you're using a brand new account I'd start out slow.

Backtracking to #3, I've been using DMA on my main EOD account for ~3 years now and no bans. I can get reported a TON and I still don't get banned due to my account being so old.

Whichever of us you end up going with though, you should have a good experience. We are the 3 main DMA Cheats for Tarkov. If you have more questions, let me know.

Hope these answers help!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2023, 18:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneSurvivor88 View Post
Backtracking to #3, I've been using DMA on my main EOD account for ~3 years now and no bans. I can get reported a TON and I still don't get banned due to my account being so old.

Whichever of us you end up going with though, you should have a good experience. We are the 3 main DMA Cheats for Tarkov. If you have more questions, let me know.
Okay so basically when I start cheating on my Main I'm safer? I think I only bought it in like 2019 or 2018, so its not an alpha account or something like that.
And so since you are very open about how your cheat compares to others, what would you say a single PC cheat like KernAim can do that a DMA cheat couldn't? Will my friend always have a "stronger" cheat in terms of rage features but also have a higher risk at getting banned with non DMA cheats?

Also just wanna say kudos to you for being so open, I've seen a lot of posts from you here and you are always open to also recommend other cheats if yours doesn't fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneSurvivor88 View Post
regarding mine.
Actually have one more question, I've seen that clutch solutions wh has a feature(they have some screenshots of this and I thought that's really awesome that's why I ask) where the full body of an enemy is red while behind cover, and yellow when visible to me, and thus when only partially covered the visible part for me is yellow and the one that should normally obstructed red. Does your cheat also have this feature or is it only a regular thermal vision?

Oh and also what exactly are Chams? I think I have an idea of what it is but I'm really not sure.

Anyways thanks for your reply, I'm sure we'll see each other on your Discord soon
Old 06/08/2023, 20:57   #4

Quote:
Okay so basically when I start cheating on my Main I'm safer? I think I only bought it in like 2019 or 2018, so its not an alpha account or something like that.
And so since you are very open about how your cheat compares to others, what would you say a single PC cheat like KernAim can do that a DMA cheat couldn't? Will my friend always have a "stronger" cheat in terms of rage features but also have a higher risk at getting banned with non DMA cheats?

Also just wanna say kudos to you for being so open, I've seen a lot of posts from you here and you are always open to also recommend other cheats if yours doesn't fit.

Actually have one more question, I've seen that clutch solutions wh has a feature(they have some screenshots of this and I thought that's really awesome that's why I ask) where the full body of an enemy is red while behind cover, and yellow when visible to me, and thus when only partially covered the visible part for me is yellow and the one that should normally obstructed red. Does your cheat also have this feature or is it only a regular thermal vision?

Oh and also what exactly are Chams? I think I have an idea of what it is but I'm really not sure.

Anyways thanks for your reply, I'm sure we'll see each other on your Discord soon
Over a brand new account? Yes. But all cheating carries a ban risk. If you don't want your main acct to get banned whatsoever, then I'd use a new acct and just ease into things for a while.

Hmm, if someone using a more "ragey" cheat REALLY knows what they're doing (there are a lot of bad cheat users), they probably have a slight upper hand. But with the amount of desync in this game, getting that peekers advantage on a right-hand peek is really hard to beat.

Chams is where you can see players through walls by altering their shader properties. What you describe is "vischeck" chams. We don't have that (to do this it requires injecting shellcode into the game, which is something I want to avoid doing in my software). Our chams turn players white regardless of Line of sight.

We do have Thermal Vision however, which IS vischeck inherently. Some of our users prefer using that.

Our software is more focused on being a Radar, with some extra features sprinkled in (chams, aimbot, no recoil, infinite stamina, etc.) -- currently we're the only DMA product that does Infinite Stamina bypassing Fatigue. You might find Clutch/Atomic a bit more "ragey" compared to ours since they introduce quite a bit more features beyond Radar.

I will say that our aimbot quality and infinite stamina solution is really hard to beat though
Old 06/08/2023, 21:19   #5

Quote:
1. No
2. No
3. If you get HWID ban, your main will be banned as soon as you login to it. There are a lot of ways around it (manual hwid changing, temp/perm spoofers etc.)
4. Buy CIS keys, they are like 50% cheaper than US/EU keys and activate on your account. No, you will not be locked to Russian servers and no, you will not have to play with VPN connected. Just login to launcher once with VPN connected and "Remember me" ticked, disconnect VPN and you're good.
5. DMA will always lose in HvH against good internal cheat if both players have same skill level. DMA R/W speed is bottlenecked by USB bus, which is waaaaay slower than internal cheat abilities in this regard.
6. Do not get reported by players. Only kill when it's really needed or when you are sure their death will look legitimately to them. Do not magdump M855 into their Altyn with aimbot, do not do instant pre-fire with instant head-eyes etc.

About cheats, if you want to win HvH atleast sometimes, do not even look at Clutch Solution. They have no aimbot at all and will never add it, they want to be legit cheat. Atomic recently added bulletdrop and movement prediction into their aimbot, it's the same as Lone's aimbot now. However, they have no infinite stamina, they disabled it like 3 months ago. Their developer is still "expecting" bans for this feature all this time, while other providers were perfectly fine with it. Lone doesn't have as much features as Atomic and their UI looks like it was someones fun project, not an actual product for sale. There is no good DMA cheat at the market, but Atomic seems to be best from the worst...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2023, 21:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlaas View Post
5. DMA will always lose in HvH against good internal cheat if both players have same skill level. DMA R/W speed is bottlenecked by USB bus, which is waaaaay slower than internal cheat abilities in this regard.
It depends, if the DMA player peeks a corner first, there is like 0-0.25 sec where they won't even appear on the other player's screen. DMA is well fast enough to fill this gap and head/eyes the opposing player The higher skilled player will know this, and try to be the one to righthand-peek first.

I have seen some ragey cheats that alter your fireport position to allow you to "shoot around corners", and this could be problematic when employed properly against DMA though.

Otherwise yes you are correct, there is slight latency with DMA compared to an internal/external on the same PC as the game. It's not really noticeable though for the most part, positions update in realtime. Every DMA cheat I've seen is way faster than the old packet radars.
Old 06/09/2023, 11:15   #7

I‘ve read a lot about hwid spoofers and I‘m thinking of getting one to test out everything on a fresh account, while having my hwid spoofed so I cannot get banned on my main when I log in (without the spoofer) even after the fresh account was banned. Can you vouch for a good spoofer? Does it even work like that?
Old 06/09/2023, 19:21   #8

Quote:
I‘ve read a lot about hwid spoofers and I‘m thinking of getting one to test out everything on a fresh account, while having my hwid spoofed so I cannot get banned on my main when I log in (without the spoofer) even after the fresh account was banned. Can you vouch for a good spoofer? Does it even work like that?
Just dont. Dont use spoofers. If you have a DMA just play on ur main. The spoofer will get you banned itself. No spoofers last for tarkov they just dont so they are basically not a thing since they are so useless for tarkov if your trying to last.
Old 06/10/2023, 10:40   #9

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
Dont bother using dma cheats while using a spoofer lol, reported.lol is a good option hwidspoofer.com is also legit

Regarding hvh; if youre up against an experienced cheater using a full-featured internal cheat youre almost always gonna lose. Doesnt matter if youre going to abuse desync when you cant even hit your opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYGRr View Post
Just dont. Dont use spoofers. If you have a DMA just play on ur main. The spoofer will get you banned itself. No spoofers last for tarkov they just dont so they are basically not a thing since they are so useless for tarkov if your trying to last.
False, spoofers for BE rarely get detected
still theres no reason to use one in combination with a dma card, the whole point to use one is to not have software running on the host
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/10/2023, 13:45   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egal View Post
Dont bother using dma cheats while using a spoofer lol, reported.lol is a good option hwidspoofer.com is also legit

Regarding hvh; if youre up against an experienced cheater using a full-featured internal cheat youre almost always gonna lose. Doesnt matter if youre going to abuse desync when you cant even hit your opponent

False, spoofers for BE rarely get detected
still theres no reason to use one in combination with a dma card, the whole point to use one is to not have software running on the host
Very true, luckily most of the cheaters I encounter in NA never seem to be using anything super good. Only had 1-2 guys in the past year that I couldn’t hit. Had a couple that could shoot around corners too.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2023, 07:51   #11

You can try all dma providers bro - buy 1 week and check. All providers are realy good. I would try Lone in close time after used other.
Dont use spoofer - buy new ssd or new ssd and make raid0, its better then use software on your main pc if you use dma.
Cheat with dma costs more because you must buy dma and use second pc/laptop. But main soft is total cheaper then standard stuff.
Old 06/16/2023, 01:39   #12

ClutchDMA
Old 06/19/2023, 03:46   #13

elite*gold: 1056
The Black Market: 681/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,304
If were looking for a DMA product I'd go with Lone
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2023, 17:36   #14

Quote:
Go with Lone
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2023, 21:59   #15

I own a lifetime sub with Clutch for EFT DMA. A month after I made that purchase, I found out about Atomic. I have been using Atomic ever since. I've tried Lone for a month, but still prefer Atomic. They recently added prediction for their aimbot and it is insane how good it is. I actually got manually banned because I was having too much fun with it (was banned mid raid, that's how I know it was a manual).

At the end of the day, you can't wrong with either. It will come down to preference. I would get a month of CS, then Atomic, and then Lone to try them all out. Make your decision off that, not what we'll tell you.

Tags
dma cheats, escape from tarkov, hvh cheat, legit & rage