Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what is the better option for me, LoneDMA, AtomicDMA or ClutchDMA

Discussion on what is the better option for me, LoneDMA, AtomicDMA or ClutchDMA within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/20/2023, 09:38   #16

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skcom View Post
was banned mid raid, that's how I know it was a manual
That doesnt mean its a manual per se, detections and even hwid bans can trigger mid raid

But thats what happens when you have a little bit too much fun, hopefully it wasnt an aged account
Old 06/20/2023, 12:46   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egal View Post
That doesnt mean its a manual per se, detections and even hwid bans can trigger mid raid

But thats what happens when you have a little bit too much fun, hopefully it wasnt an aged account
I'm 99% positive it wasn't either. I also redo my raid0 when I am banned in Tarkov (not often, last time was over a year ago) to get around HWID bans.
Old 09/07/2023, 22:07   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneSurvivor88 View Post
I can answer regarding mine. Our aimbot will actually hit well past 600 meters. Here's a video showing it on a MOVING target at ~600 meters:

I've hit targets much further than that as well, and on maps like Lighthouse, I can clear rogues at Water Treatment from almost across the map.

Kind of a meme, but our Aimbot also works with the AGS Grenade Launchers on maps like Reserve/Customs/Lighthouse, and the prediction works PERFECTLY with it. I cleared out a whole team of players from across the map on Reserve while they were full sprinting, and it landed the grenades in their lap.

Our "teammate window" feature basically spawns a second window that you can target with Discord Screen Sharing and send to your friend. It gives them their own Radar in their Point of View (and will even have our 3D Aimview for them).

Regarding #5 about HVH -- you can most definitely HVH with DMA Cheats/Radar. One nice thing about a Radar over an Internal/ESP type cheat, is that you have 360 degree map awareness on the Radar, and (IMO) it's easier to spot sketchy behavior. I've come up behind obvious cheaters who had no idea I was coming up behind them because their ESP only shows what is in front of them in a lot of cases.

In aimbot vs aimbot fights, it usually comes down to peekers advantage, and who has the most accurate/fastest shots. Since our prediction is so precise, you are usually guaranteed to win if you get a favorable right-hand peek. I would say that I win ~95% of my fights with other cheaters.

Regarding #6, the best way to not get banned is not get reported by other players. There are no current detections on DMA, but if you rage and headshot entire lobbies on a fresh account, you will get banned. It seems like accounts that are older aren't scrutinized as closely as newer accounts, so if you're using a brand new account I'd start out slow.

Backtracking to #3, I've been using DMA on my main EOD account for ~3 years now and no bans. I can get reported a TON and I still don't get banned due to my account being so old.

Whichever of us you end up going with though, you should have a good experience. We are the 3 main DMA Cheats for Tarkov. If you have more questions, let me know.

Hope these answers help!
So I just ordered a CaptainDMA from cyber-ammo with 1 custom firmware, I'm considering on purchasing your solution for my 2yo account, what options are safer in terms of detections?, I mean I know radar is safest, but what about chams, aimbot, always day, how would you order it in terms of safety?, if all goes as expected and I'm not detected by Dec I will purchase a lifetime subscription.

Have you received any complaint from any customer?
Old 09/08/2023, 05:18   #19

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark1024x View Post
So I just ordered a CaptainDMA from cyber-ammo with 1 custom firmware, I'm considering on purchasing your solution for my 2yo account, what options are safer in terms of detections?, I mean I know radar is safest, but what about chams, aimbot, always day, how would you order it in terms of safety?, if all goes as expected and I'm not detected by Dec I will purchase a lifetime subscription.

Have you received any complaint from any customer?
They are all safe at the moment. Nobody has been banned due to a detection on any of these features No complaints.

Just don’t get reported by every player in the lobby over and over ( over many games ) and you’ll be fine. Manual bans are still rare though.
Old 09/08/2023, 07:41   #20

Quick hijack, atomic has chams with vischeck and Lone yours does not.
Is that due to safety and how is it different from the thermal vis yours has?
Old 09/08/2023, 19:36   #21

Lone trash clutch trash use atomic
Old 09/08/2023, 20:37   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisEFT View Post

No one here cares about your opinion, name some arguments or dont post at all
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2023, 21:19   #23

Atomic has better UI for their radar, lone has a better/more smooth fuser ESP (Atomic still hasnt fixed fps issue) Both are very good and great support.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2023, 22:25   #24

elite*gold: 1428
Quote:
Smartest atomic user
Old 09/09/2023, 00:42   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneSurvivor88 View Post
It depends, if the DMA player peeks a corner first, there is like 0-0.25 sec where they won't even appear on the other player's screen. DMA is well fast enough to fill this gap and head/eyes the opposing player The higher skilled player will know this, and try to be the one to righthand-peek first.

I have seen some ragey cheats that alter your fireport position to allow you to "shoot around corners", and this could be problematic when employed properly against DMA though.

Otherwise yes you are correct, there is slight latency with DMA compared to an internal/external on the same PC as the game. It's not really noticeable though for the most part, positions update in realtime. Every DMA cheat I've seen is way faster than the old packet radars.

Where is ur discord so we can follow u
Old 09/09/2023, 02:27   #26

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralosaimi View Post
Where is ur discord so we can follow u
My website is in my signature, has a link to Discord
Old 09/09/2023, 22:12   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egal View Post
Dont bother using dma cheats while using a spoofer lol, reported.lol is a good option hwidspoofer.com is also legit

Regarding hvh; if youre up against an experienced cheater using a full-featured internal cheat youre almost always gonna lose. Doesnt matter if youre going to abuse desync when you cant even hit your opponent

False, spoofers for BE rarely get detected
still theres no reason to use one in combination with a dma card, the whole point to use one is to not have software running on the host
I have been wiping whole labs with kernaim only against chinese cheaters with silent aim and people moving like snake on the ground with speedhack. If you are good at hvh you will kill any cheater except godmod, flyhack like in coffee with speedhack.
Old 09/11/2023, 01:07   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaroslavVaran View Post
I have been wiping whole labs with kernaim only against chinese cheaters with silent aim and people moving like snake on the ground with speedhack. If you are good at hvh you will kill any cheater except godmod, flyhack like in coffee with speedhack.
Thats true, Tarkov isnt a game where there youll gain a huge advantage with a rage cheat. Youll be at a disadvantage with a more legit focused cheat like kernaim but in the end it comes down to map knowledge, gear and luck

Tarkov isnt a very rewarding game to hvh in
Old 09/11/2023, 14:53   #29

Quote:
this is true and I use better radar
Old 09/11/2023, 15:32   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheatAdvisor View Post
this is true and I use better radar
Are you stupid? Lone and atomic are two best solutions, they are similar. One difference- menu in atomic is more beautiful and loot filter is a bit better.

Lone is really bad now, but lone and atomic are similar

Tags
dma cheats, escape from tarkov, hvh cheat, legit & rage