Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 02:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Skcom Skcom is offline

Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: Yesterday 02:45
  • Join Date: 07/15/2022

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

09/04/2026
20:01 - SyntheticSkill quoted Skcom in post Synthetic Skill - WARDOGS DMA Cheat|Aimbot|ESP|Radar|Vis Checks|Early Access Ready!
So, what could the issue be? Like I said before, after doing a cold boot and running DMA test the card is being read. But once I run your program, which I believe doesn't actually e...
14:53 - TransPrincess quoted Skcom in post Synthetic Skill - WARDOGS DMA Cheat|Aimbot|ESP|Radar|Vis Checks|Early Access Ready!
That's how I solve most of my issues too. However, my device will read before running the program. Once the program tries to run, my device will no longer read. That's a sign of you...
04:43 - TransPrincess quoted Skcom in post Synthetic Skill - WARDOGS DMA Cheat|Aimbot|ESP|Radar|Vis Checks|Early Access Ready!
Could you add a feature to customize acceleration by setting a start point, an end point, and a ramp-up duration? For example, taking 0.6 seconds to reach full speed instead of movi...
08/13/2026
21:09 - Deleted Posts
21:09 - SyntheticSkill quoted Skcom in post Synthetic Skill - Escape From Tarkov DMA 3D Radar|Vis Checks|Kord Breach|Quest Helper
Last question promise 🙏. I’m using a firmware for another game that works with eft but the game I play I have to keep hvci and safe boot active in my gaming pc. Will this w...
02/24/2026
09:58 -
02/21/2026
22:18 - Deleted Posts
01/08/2026
21:00 - RSW-core quoted Skcom in post Warframe RSW-core [ Private cheat ] [ ESP, Damage, Godmode, Ammo, Energy & MORE ]
How far can we push the program? What do we have to watch out for while using this? There is a guide you can follow or just ask tips on the Discord server!
09/29/2025
18:11 - P1908 quoted Skcom in post How did this guy used aimbot in a console?
Why wont you name it? This is a cheating site after all. lol. He gotta gatekeep the good stuff haha
06/16/2025
20:40 - Orcuscheats quoted Skcom in post ORCUSCHEATS🔥 | FIVEM EXTERNAL🔥 | MAGIC BULLET✅ | AIMBOT✅ | ESP✅ | BEST PRICES🔥✅
Does this work with GTA V Enhanced edition? Also, Discord link aint working. It will soon Support GTA Legacy, GTA Enhanced, RedM etc. Right now it's just FiveM. Discord Link was up...
06/05/2025
12:59 - YatoSatoru quoted Skcom in post 🌟FiveM/GTA Uni Undetected Cheat🌟Private Puzzle Solver🌟Exploits🌟Aimbot🌟ESP🌟
Does this work with the GTA V Enhanced edition? Also, Discord link doesn't work. Sorry for the late response sir. Our product works on Fivem, Alt and Ragemp. It does not work on ...
01/31/2025
03:58 - royalmodder quoted Skcom in post 🟢D2|DMA ONLY|👽🌌VELOCITY🌌👽|DAILY-LIFETIME|24/7 SUPPORT|💎
Discord link is invalid. I am interested in a trial key. https://discord.gg/AbsESsKGzy His Vanity link broke
10/13/2024
22:57 - 0x41^4 quoted Skcom in post How do people get so much gold and mats?
I'm curious to what the costly behind the scene requirements are. Anywhere between 160 (if you’re lucky) to 320€ (if you’re unlucky) /day
07/08/2024
04:04 - DepShop quoted Skcom in post In need of "KD Dropper"
Looking for a KD dropper. I will not join your random discord. Reach out.
11/10/2023
05:33 - zebleer quoted Skcom in post PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL
I'm not HWID banned. I have completely new hardware. Played all throughout the MW3 betas with no issues, and can play Warzone 2 right now. Who is the best temp spoofer out there? ...
11/07/2023
19:33 - zebleer quoted Skcom in post PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL
What is the best spoofer to use along side PO? I made the mistake years ago not using a spoofer, and now with a new PC, I don't want to make the same mistake. Fuck being HWID banned...
11/05/2023
19:29 - Medvedun quoted Skcom in post PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL
What is the best spoofer to use along side PO? I made the mistake years ago not using a spoofer, and now with a new PC, I don't want to make the same mistake. Fuck being HWID banned...
11/02/2023
17:30 - TicketRunner quoted Skcom in post Destiny 2 Private Internal
He's not my friend. I don't know the guy. lol. But what I do know is I bought your Destiny 2 "product" and after a month never received it. So has multiple other people in your thre...
11/01/2023
23:21 - TicketRunner quoted Skcom in post Destiny 2 Private Internal
Funny. You are a scammer calling another scammer out. im here kid what about your friend ? . hummmmmmmmmmmm
09/27/2023
07:07 - NanoProducts quoted Skcom in post EAFC 26 HACK | €40 | AI | GTF | INSTANT WIN | DIV SPOOFER | 100K/HOUR METHOD + ACC
What all features work currently? I know of two other providers, and they really only have GTF and SB difficulty changer working. all features are working currently.

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.