Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 09:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for *quality* cheats.

Discussion on Looking for *quality* cheats. within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/29/2022, 01:13   #91

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stAuchEgal View Post
just check how active his site it, also this means NOTHING
id like to see more activity from him he's got many products but only 6 confirmed trades on Epvp lots of replies no confirmed trades just odd to me lol idk plus 0 recent vouchs on any products?
Old 11/20/2022, 20:58   #92

elite*gold: 14
New perfect cheat for eft !
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/es...l#post39395712
Old 11/21/2022, 01:27   #93

elite*gold: 182
Hello men i understand what you mean about quality cheat.
if you want feel free to check my thread. Me and my dev want to create a small community around our product. We want to provide a good product to only 20 user and we also want active user who can send feedback and help us to build a really strong product.
Feel free to add me and discus about your vision of quality cheat
Old 11/22/2022, 07:22   #94

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlesv1982 View Post
best around no resellers. Been around for years and slotted. Active dev in the discord. Spoofer included free. Remembers your hwid or can choose a new one. Cleanest Ui there is. Randomization of bullet hits so players can’t cry hit me in chest 5 times. Cheater. You can discord message me for some videos. Longest undetection records around. Join the website to get discord entry.
Lmao when you go to foxyz.net there is literally a message at the top saying "Check out one of our resellers"
Old 11/22/2022, 10:43   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexxxxie View Post
Lmao when you go to foxyz.net there is literally a message at the top saying "Check out one of our resellers"
It’s not really a reseller it’s a broker for those that don’t want to pay in Bitcoin. Still slotted and not just mass produced keys sold by resellers. This is the point of no resellers. Not an unknown number of 15 year old kids reselling keys.
Old 11/22/2022, 18:02   #96

elite*gold: 6847
You can take a look at our EFT cheat
Old 11/25/2022, 04:20   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlesv1982 View Post
It’s not really a reseller it’s a broker for those that don’t want to pay in Bitcoin. Still slotted and not just mass produced keys sold by resellers. This is the point of no resellers. Not an unknown number of 15 year old kids reselling keys.
Fair enough, i admit at the time of writing my previous comment i didn't realise this, i've had a look throught the site now and you are correct. Just a broker for different payment methods.
Old 11/25/2022, 18:56   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDMaXvHD View Post
That's right, quality. Something truly rare these days. This is more-so a rant about the current place us cheaters find ourselves in, although I am also open to checking out some EFT Cheats that might meet the mark.

I am totally fine with losing accounts, I have a few on hand alongside a private spoofer used by 4 people in total. I am more-so looking for a less public cheat, the types that can be found via a simple google search aren't exactly what I am after per-say. Bans will happen, although I see no sense in running a cheat 2,000 other's are running so it gets detected in two weeks when the files are dumped/bought by an AntiCheat Dev.

King's Choice is a **** overpriced cheat that resells Bypass for double the price. Duck's Services is decent for it's price on bypass, relatively same price as headeyes.co - In the end, they all make profit.

Basically, I know what I am looking for and I am willing to pay a price for it. Just about any price at that. If you have something that you feel like is worth mentioning or pointing out, please- Go ahead and do it, I more-so love checking out other people's work.

If you somehow sat down and looked over all this boring text and find yourself agreeing with me about the current state of bullshit pastes and re-sold/re-branded cheats, maybe chime in and start a conversation.
Did you try to apply for slotted OmegaBerg slotted cheat? It's internal and crazy Godmode.
I'm just surprised how it's UD while being godly OP with BE in the picture.
Even UD while major provider got hit some days ago.
It blows my mind in a good way
Old 12/16/2022, 01:36   #99

I currently use tsuki.gg internal, invite only, and has all the necessary features.
Old 12/20/2022, 19:12   #100

elite*gold: 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bxndo View Post
I currently use tsuki.gg internal, invite only, and has all the necessary features.
I wish I knew how to go about getting an invite.
Old 12/21/2022, 22:16   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentreflection View Post
I wish I knew how to go about getting an invite.

Using ring-1.io, its looking good ! Detection rate was like 1 years ago

Tags
cheats, eft, hack, private, slotted