Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for *quality* cheats.

Discussion on Looking for *quality* cheats. within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/01/2022, 20:59   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3SSA View Post
What about any hack that works and won't get my account banned? I really have no idea where to look. More than half the stuff I see os just scams.
Elusion.cc or Hackmachine are pretty well known and are legit. They're "private" in the sense they require ID verification + slotted, depends on how you define "private" I guess. Other than that, stay away from any resellers, just all same stuff rebranded + your accounts will never truly last. Most of the good stuff aren't publicly available in the sense that they don't advertise + are invite based. That being said, I wish you all the best finding something suitable. If you have anymore questions or would like to further inquire anything, feel free to PM me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2022, 21:54   #77

elite*gold: 22
It sucks looking for a hack, alot of resellers with renamed hacks(it seems like eft has 1000 cheats but in reality only 10). Got elusion myself its great and all but sometimes I wish to loot through walls. I dont want to touch most of the hacks being posted since of resellers. Once bought hack for cod saying undetected etc etc does not mention that its ring-1 I load it up insta ban. If someone is looking for hack go with elusion it works and no ban yet haha.
Old 04/02/2022, 20:53   #78

elite*gold: 1056
The Black Market: 679/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic17 View Post
It sucks looking for a hack, alot of resellers with renamed hacks(it seems like eft has 1000 cheats but in reality only 10). Got elusion myself its great and all but sometimes I wish to loot through walls. I dont want to touch most of the hacks being posted since of resellers. Once bought hack for cod saying undetected etc etc does not mention that its ring-1 I load it up insta ban. If someone is looking for hack go with elusion it works and no ban yet haha.
instaban on ring-1 is odd, did you use the built in spoofer?
Old 04/03/2022, 07:22   #79

elite*gold: 236
The Black Market: 388/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDMaXvHD View Post
That's right, quality. Something truly rare these days. This is more-so a rant about the current place us cheaters find ourselves in, although I am also open to checking out some EFT Cheats that might meet the mark.

I am totally fine with losing accounts, I have a few on hand alongside a private spoofer used by 4 people in total. I am more-so looking for a less public cheat, the types that can be found via a simple google search aren't exactly what I am after per-say. Bans will happen, although I see no sense in running a cheat 2,000 other's are running so it gets detected in two weeks when the files are dumped/bought by an AntiCheat Dev.

King's Choice is a **** overpriced cheat that resells Bypass for double the price. Duck's Services is decent for it's price on bypass, relatively same price as headeyes.co - In the end, they all make profit.

Basically, I know what I am looking for and I am willing to pay a price for it. Just about any price at that. If you have something that you feel like is worth mentioning or pointing out, please- Go ahead and do it, I more-so love checking out other people's work.

If you somehow sat down and looked over all this boring text and find yourself agreeing with me about the current state of bullshit pastes and re-sold/re-branded cheats, maybe chime in and start a conversation.
Hey, I recommend checking out our EFT Razor, users are currently going weeks with no ban reaching k/d's in the 100's

Old 09/24/2022, 05:47   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsn1ghtfall View Post
Hi, I'm the only staff for tsuki.gg and bruhwalker for league of legends (other than our dev ofc). The website is just pure troll and memes xd.

Note: please be aware of any impersonators. I am the only staff that will talk to everyone.
any way to get an invite somehow?
Old 09/28/2022, 09:12   #81

elite*gold: 31
Hey man, I'll be frank. The honesty in your post makes it easy to tell you about our product. We manage a 35 slotted server for a single cheat. The cheat started selling for the first time ever 9/20/2022. The cheat is undetected for 3 wipes, we wanted to develop it undetected from the ground up before release. You won't even need to go through accounts to test our cheat. If you're interested in hearing more, message me on discord: Kryptd#0001. The price is more than fair. Don't waste time reaching out, we're ready and waiting for you to reach your peak cheating experience.

Hey! We got a product that has undetected loot through walls up to 4.5 meters. This is more than enough for looting valuables on all maps through locked doors! If you'd like to know more, reach out to me on discord! Kryptd#0001. The price is very fair.
Old 09/28/2022, 19:01   #82

elite*gold: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDMaXvHD View Post
That's right, quality. Something truly rare these days. This is more-so a rant about the current place us cheaters find ourselves in, although I am also open to checking out some EFT Cheats that might meet the mark.

I am totally fine with losing accounts, I have a few on hand alongside a private spoofer used by 4 people in total. I am more-so looking for a less public cheat, the types that can be found via a simple google search aren't exactly what I am after per-say. Bans will happen, although I see no sense in running a cheat 2,000 other's are running so it gets detected in two weeks when the files are dumped/bought by an AntiCheat Dev.

King's Choice is a **** overpriced cheat that resells Bypass for double the price. Duck's Services is decent for it's price on bypass, relatively same price as headeyes.co - In the end, they all make profit.

Basically, I know what I am looking for and I am willing to pay a price for it. Just about any price at that. If you have something that you feel like is worth mentioning or pointing out, please- Go ahead and do it, I more-so love checking out other people's work.

If you somehow sat down and looked over all this boring text and find yourself agreeing with me about the current state of bullshit pastes and re-sold/re-branded cheats, maybe chime in and start a conversation.
I have some cheats that seem like they would satisfy your desires. There have been little to no ban reports related to detections and some users have achieved Kappa. Shoot me a pm and I can help you out!
Old 10/01/2022, 03:38   #83

elite*gold: 1056
The Black Market: 679/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,299
tickles me pink seeing all of those that look to us for inspiration and copy us.
Old 10/17/2022, 19:20   #84

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 145/0/0
if ur looking for quality cheats for eft add me on discord

Cheesy#2241
Old 10/23/2022, 08:08   #85

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeprimereShop View Post
tickles me pink seeing all of those that look to us for inspiration and copy us.
Dep Shop Way is the Way
Old 10/26/2022, 11:20   #86

best around no resellers. Been around for years and slotted. Active dev in the discord. Spoofer included free. Remembers your hwid or can choose a new one. Cleanest Ui there is. Randomization of bullet hits so players can’t cry hit me in chest 5 times. Cheater. You can discord message me for some videos. Longest undetection records around. Join the website to get discord entry.
Old 10/28/2022, 05:43   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlesv1982 View Post
best around no resellers. Been around for years and slotted. Active dev in the discord. Spoofer included free. Remembers your hwid or can choose a new one. Cleanest Ui there is. Randomization of bullet hits so players can’t cry hit me in chest 5 times. Cheater. You can discord message me for some videos. Longest undetection records around. Join the website to get discord entry.
The Owner has 39 posts on his own site 0_0
Old 10/28/2022, 12:43   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCheeseClub View Post
The Owner has 39 posts on his own site 0_0
No one uses the site. The site is only for sign up and to access the panel to download the chair. After download the chair auto updates so no one really uses it. The owner is in discord everyday and replies to everyone in all products. The old administrator of the account for this posting here on epvp is no longer with foxyz for about 2 years now and claimed to forget password. The developer don’t care to make a new account. He is not money hungry. Just cares about quality !
Old 10/28/2022, 17:11   #89

I don't believe you but who knows
Old 10/28/2022, 21:06   #90

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCheeseClub View Post
I don't believe you but who knows
just check how active his site it, also this means NOTHING

Tags
cheats, eft, hack, private, slotted