That's right, quality. Something truly rare these days. This is more-so a rant about the current place us cheaters find ourselves in, although I am also open to checking out some EFT Cheats that might meet the mark.
I am totally fine with losing accounts, I have a few on hand alongside a private spoofer used by 4 people in total. I am more-so looking for a less public cheat, the types that can be found via a simple google search aren't exactly what I am after per-say. Bans will happen, although I see no sense in running a cheat 2,000 other's are running so it gets detected in two weeks when the files are dumped/bought by an AntiCheat Dev.
King's Choice is a **** overpriced cheat that resells Bypass for double the price. Duck's Services is decent for it's price on bypass, relatively same price as headeyes.co - In the end, they all make profit.
Basically, I know what I am looking for and I am willing to pay a price for it. Just about any price at that. If you have something that you feel like is worth mentioning or pointing out, please- Go ahead and do it, I more-so love checking out other people's work.
If you somehow sat down and looked over all this boring text and find yourself agreeing with me about the current state of bullshit pastes and re-sold/re-branded cheats, maybe chime in and start a conversation.
if interested go to my website or add me on discord Cheesy#6421
That's right, quality. Something truly rare these days. This is more-so a rant about the current place us cheaters find ourselves in, although I am also open to checking out some EFT Cheats that might meet the mark.
I am totally fine with losing accounts, I have a few on hand alongside a private spoofer used by 4 people in total. I am more-so looking for a less public cheat, the types that can be found via a simple google search aren't exactly what I am after per-say. Bans will happen, although I see no sense in running a cheat 2,000 other's are running so it gets detected in two weeks when the files are dumped/bought by an AntiCheat Dev.
King's Choice is a **** overpriced cheat that resells Bypass for double the price. Duck's Services is decent for it's price on bypass, relatively same price as headeyes.co - In the end, they all make profit.
Basically, I know what I am looking for and I am willing to pay a price for it. Just about any price at that. If you have something that you feel like is worth mentioning or pointing out, please- Go ahead and do it, I more-so love checking out other people's work.
If you somehow sat down and looked over all this boring text and find yourself agreeing with me about the current state of bullshit pastes and re-sold/re-branded cheats, maybe chime in and start a conversation.
kreist#1582 discord,i made cheat by mysel and can share with you
500+ Discord vouches (contact me for proof if you'd like)
95 successful epvp trades
0 bad ratings on epvp
100s of vouches across this website and many others
1,500+ customers in our active 24/7 private community
1,200+ customers in our public community
24/7 support with a support team of 10 trusted and well versed individuals
Full product support guides, provided upon request and every product purchase
Consistently updated website for product statuses
Cheapest pricing around, with a price match offer given to anyone who finds a cheaper listing
We also are the backbone for 5+ other popular resellers on the market
Thousands of previously supported customers!
tsuki.gg are really better than satan5, internal and not have **** hotkey menu
i can recommend, using this and its the better atm (tried to many others before)
First, ignore the word "private' that means nothing in the cheating scene anymore. People think invite only and slots means private. They're looking for the word "premium".
Secondly, if someone sells multiple cheats for a game that are nothing alike, they're a reseller. Not a developer. Don't buy from a reseller unless you can actually get to the people who actually make the cheat. Something like Foxyz, not something like ring-1 where it's sold on 10 different sites.
And lastly, don't post stuff like this. Customers never reply, just people selflessly advertising.
NEVER buy something from somebody saying it's theirs. Find a genuine customer review.
First, ignore the word "private' that means nothing in the cheating scene anymore. People think invite only and slots means private. They're looking for the word "premium".
Secondly, if someone sells multiple cheats for a game that are nothing alike, they're a reseller. Not a developer. Don't buy from a reseller unless you can actually get to the people who actually make the cheat. Something like Foxyz, not something like ring-1 where it's sold on 10 different sites.
And lastly, don't post stuff like this. Customers never reply, just people selflessly advertising.
NEVER buy something from somebody saying it's theirs. Find a genuine customer review.
A random like u cant get invited for tsuki, looks private to me
gamesense is private like any others thar work with invite only (rare invites) + slots its true private
if you want a cheat ONLY for u and a group of friends are not private the word for that is exclusive/unique
A random like u cant get invited for tsuki, looks private to me
gamesense is private like any others thar work with invite only (rare invites) + slots its true private
if you want a cheat ONLY for u and a group of friends are not private the word for that is exclusive/unique
Invite only is not private. This is what I mean when I say the cheating community is confusing premium with private. Gamesense is an "invite-only" cheat for a dead video game's niche community with more users than most sites on this entire forum. With the reputation as theirs I don't really think that's the best example.
The word you are looking for, is private. It's quite literally the definition of private. Can't get in. Not advertised. Etc. Etc.
Lastly please don't talk down on me when you don't know who I am. I know elitepvpers is a meme and I treat my account on here as such, but you have asked me multiple times in the past 10 days alone to get you back into our cheat. But I'm starting to realize why we banned you.
And I don't know what this "tsuki" **** is, but if that's what people think is a new and improved cheat then we might as well quit coding everything ourselves and follow what 90% of the market is doing. Can't name one other cheat than ours with prediction, the top selling cheat is a paste, resold everywhere, and doesn't even have configs. And let's not forget how late some are to adding item filters. Oh and my favorite, some internals that don't even have proper ESP scaling with different zoom levels. Some people even think it's impossible to do externally. Wild **** that is.
Invite only is not private. This is what I mean when I say the cheating community is confusing premium with private. Gamesense is an "invite-only" cheat for a dead video game's niche community with more users than most sites on this entire forum. With the reputation as theirs I don't really think that's the best example.
The word you are looking for, is private. It's quite literally the definition of private. Can't get in. Not advertised. Etc. Etc.
Lastly please don't talk down on me when you don't know who I am. I know elitepvpers is a meme and I treat my account on here as such, but you have asked me multiple times in the past 10 days alone to get you back into our cheat. But I'm starting to realize why we banned you.
And I don't know what this "tsuki" shit is, but if that's what people think is a new and improved cheat then we might as well quit coding everything ourselves and follow what 90% of the market is doing. Can't name one other cheat than ours with prediction, the top selling cheat is a paste, resold everywhere, and doesn't even have configs. And let's not forget how late some are to adding item filters. Oh and my favorite, some internals that don't even have proper ESP scaling with different zoom levels. Some people even think it's impossible to do externally. Wild shit that is.
Dear budd1e, tsuki is not advertised on any sites. There are only a few videos of it. You can only get invited by admins instead of users/resellers like some other cheats, by what you said you don't know what "tsuki" is and there is no advertisement, that sounds private generally. Lastly, GalaxyEXE isn't a user in tsuki. I have no idea how he had "used" tsuki product. Hope you don't get misunderstood, it's not an advertisement from users and admins don't invite people randomly.
Dear budd1e, tsuki is not advertised on any sites. There are on a few videos of it. You can only get invited by admins instead of users/resellers like some other cheats, by what you said you don't know what "tsuki" is and there is no advertisement, that sounds private generally. Lastly, GalaxyEXE isn't a user in tsuki. I have no idea how he had "used" tsuki product. Hope you don't get misunderstood, it's not an advertisement from users and admins don't invite people randomly.
Assuming you're affiliated with Tsuki somehow. Wasn't trashing them as I don't know who they are. Was simply mad at the user I responded to, and spreading a fellow warning to users to do the research on the cheats they're thinking about purchasing. The cheat market nowadays is pretty terrible, and tarkov is no exception. The only idea I'm spreading is the fact that most cheats are not unique, either exact copies being resold, or pasted. Especially most of the internals.
So just a note to everybody here. I know some are obvious, but there's many more with just reskinned menus or visuals, this doesn't exclude them. Best of luck in everybody finding a quality product.