Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HOW-TO] Get the game for free

Discussion on [HOW-TO] Get the game for free within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/19/2021, 13:12   #16

elite*gold: 0
I been doing the PayPal method works great
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2021, 17:07   #17

elite*gold: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poona3 View Post
What Is Fraud?
Fraud is a deliberate act (or failure to act) with the intention of obtaining an unauthorized benefit, either for oneself or for the institution, by using deception or false suggestions or suppression of truth or other unethical means, which are believed and relied upon by others. Depriving another person or the institution of a benefit to which he/she/it is entitled by using any of the means described above also constitutes fraud.

Examples of fraudulent acts include, but are not limited to, the following:

1.Embezzlement
2.Forgery or alteration of documents
3.Unauthorized alteration or manipulation of computer files
4.Fraudulent financial reporting
5.Misappropriation or misuse of University resources (e.g., funds, supplies, equipment, facilities, 6.services, inventory or other assets)
7.Authorization or receipt of payment for goods not received or services not performed
8.Authorization or receipt of unearned wages or benefits
9.Conflict of interest, ethics violations
Great, you can google and copy paste the explanation of "fraud" from . Awesome!

Quote:
When you actually buy a pc that is HWID banned and make a dispute for a refund you aren't committing a fraud? But when you are cheating in their game and going against their ToS and making that refund request yes you are committing a fraud.

You should read epvp rules again aswell :

2. Engaging in or advertising illegal activities (fraud, carding etc.) is strictly forbidden. This also includes hacking computers, servers or accounts that do not belong to you (elitepvpers is okay with game hacking, not hacking)!

Jokes aside, as previously said its a greyzone what the publisher / merchant do so you can counter that with your own greyzone behaviour. Once again, it has nothing to do with fraud. You are that kind of people who purchase a flight ticket from a reseller, the flight gets cancelled and you still chargeback even tho the reseller writes in his ToS that he doesnt have responsibility over the flight.

Old 07/20/2021, 20:56   #18

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agrezion View Post
Great, you can google and copy paste the explanation of "fraud" from . Awesome!

Jokes aside, as previously said its a greyzone what the publisher / merchant do so you can counter that with your own greyzone behavior. Once again, it has nothing to do with fraud. You are that kind of people who purchase a flight ticket from a reseller, the flight gets cancelled and you still chargeback even tho the reseller writes in his ToS that he doesn't have responsibility over the flight.

Seems like you still don't understand what a fraud is so here's the copy paste again.
And a couple more websites for you aswell:

Fraud is a deliberate act (or failure to act) with the intention of obtaining an unauthorized benefit, either for oneself or for the institution, by using deception or false suggestions or suppression of truth or other unethical means, which are believed and relied upon by others. Depriving another person or the institution of a benefit to which he/she/it is entitled by using any of the means described above also constitutes fraud.

Examples of fraudulent acts include, but are not limited to, the following:

1.Embezzlement
2.Forgery or alteration of documents
3.Unauthorized alteration or manipulation of computer files
4.Fraudulent financial reporting
5.Misappropriation or misuse of University resources (e.g., funds, supplies, equipment, facilities, services, inventory or other assets)
6.Authorization or receipt of payment for goods not received or services not performed
7.Authorization or receipt of unearned wages or benefits
8.Conflict of interest, ethics violations

So you violated this point in their ToS

They clearly state in their ToS that they do not tolerate cheating. So now, after cheating you want to open a paypal refund request claiming that they removed your access for no reason when they even state in their ToS that they do not do refunds! so you are doing this :
6.Authorization or receipt of payment for goods not received or services not performed

which again is clearly a fraud. A small fraud but still a fraud.

There is no such thing as "Greyzone" in frauding. Yeah, let me order this package and claim that it was empty but no worries, it isn't a fraud cause we were in the greyzone! See? makes no sense. A fraud is a fraud, like a dog is a dog it wont suddenly turn into a cat.

And regarding to this flight ticket example of yours the airplane company will refund your ticket not the reseller since the ticket is in your name

I hope after this post you will fully understand the definition of fraud so you wont accidently fraud something big in your life that will get you in trouble thinking that the greyzone will save you!
Old 07/20/2021, 21:09   #19

Quote:
-snip-
So you came back to post the same exact stuff as you did before? And still mentioning the same ToS **** as it is the holy bible lmao.

Btw. i assume you are re-selling some cheats because somebody smart wouldnt post such nonsense. Cheats are breaking the ToS and you as a seller are also not only breaking their ToS but also violating law.

"GeT BaNNeD on EpVP fOr BrEAKinG tHe LICenSE AGreEmeNt."

Pathetic.
Old 07/20/2021, 21:18   #20

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
So you came back to post the same exact stuff as you did before? And still mentioning the same ToS **** as it is the holy bible lmao.

Btw. i assume you are re-selling some cheats because somebody smart wouldnt post such nonsense. Cheats are breaking the ToS and you as a seller are also not only breaking their ToS but also violating law.

"GeT BaNNeD on EpVP fOr BrEAKinG tHe LICenSE AGreEmeNt."

Pathetic.

i think i made him mad i really hope you finally understand what a fraud is

2. Engaging in or advertising illegal activities (fraud, carding etc.) is strictly forbidden. This also includes hacking computers, servers or accounts that do not belong to you

-----> (elitepvpers is okay with game hacking, not hacking)! <-----
Old 07/21/2021, 17:33   #21

So the ******* crying about fraud probably sale acc's and are mad about it.... good job op.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2021, 17:37   #22

elite*gold: 1056
The Black Market: 679/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,298
I can confirm that this method works, but I believe it is improper to promote the community towards chargebacks. It's only going to hurt those who sell accounts or cheats with everyone so used to abusing companies with this BS.

As a merchant, you should understand that every chargeback costs the company fees..
Old 07/26/2021, 00:27   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeprimereShop View Post
I can confirm that this method works, but I believe it is improper to promote the community towards chargebacks. It's only going to hurt those who sell accounts or cheats with everyone so used to abusing companies with this BS.

As a merchant, you should understand that every chargeback costs the company fees..
Obviously, they lose money if you make a chargeback.

Just won another CB from a instant banned acc!

Just wanted to elaborate, i told the CC company exactly what happend.
My PC was hardware banned. I purchased the product (game), and got banned within 2 hours. They said i should demand a refund, which i did twice. The support didnt reply so they created a chargeback note (which says customer lost access, merchant refers to license angreement, doesnt want to refund etc). It was sent to MasterCard and they decided in my favor.
Old 09/10/2021, 12:53   #24

Just got the next refund. You dont need to suck **** if you get banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2021, 09:21   #25

Hi dude. I bought my acc at day1, then I upgraded to eod version 1 month ago. Do you think can I go for refund with bank as I paid with card, or no?
Old 09/12/2021, 10:34   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostfoxes View Post
Hi dude. I bought my acc at day1, then I upgraded to eod version 1 month ago. Do you think can I go for refund with bank as I paid with card, or no?
You can chargeback the upgrade most likely. It seems like the dont even fight the dispute anymore as they iniatet a refund on their own after it was escalated to MasterCard.

They dont want to lose their credibility and get listed as "high-risk merchant" and therefore just leave it with a refund.
Old 09/13/2021, 17:03   #27

Update, got my second chargeback refunded too.

Old 09/13/2021, 18:29   #28

Quote:
Update, got my second chargeback refunded too.

Hi man, sorry a question:
i bought upgrade with my credit card (mastercard), you suggest me to send them the email which battleye banned me?
Or which one?
Old 09/14/2021, 19:27   #29

FYI, don't try charging back on a cheese dev or reseller (not that I've done it, I've known people who did and well, it was funny). These guys are more 95% more craftier than you on the internet and will most likely win chargebacks. After all, it is a business for them and they are trying to make a buck. If their business is garbage and you have a good case, go for it, good luck (respectfully and seriously) with the charge back.

Old 09/15/2021, 01:12   #30

elite*gold: 13