Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 11:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

READ THIS BEFORE PURCHASE A CHEAT

Discussion on READ THIS BEFORE PURCHASE A CHEAT within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation READ THIS BEFORE PURCHASE A CHEAT

I have been also one of those people searching for a undetected EFT cheat. I came across some awesome looking cheats like COZMO which is pretty cheap. Result: i got banned after 15 minutes. Then i tried to search for a different cheat and bought from aimhax and got straight up scammed. I didnt know that they scam and didnt saw that list here. Small notice: always do a research.

I already wanted to give up cheating in EFT but last solution was kernelcheats. Bought it since they got decent feedback with BTC and got it after 1 hours (because of me sending with low fees). Followed instructions, downloaded loader, injected and could cheat. Im now having fun since around a week.

So in the end i got my EFT cheat which i wanted. If you want a good and trusted cheat dont try new, fishy or unknown providers. You might get something good, you might also get scammed or a detected cheat.

If you dont want to gamble, just get a cheat that works and wont get you banned then visit
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2020, 03:08   #2

€100 pr. month and €500 for "lifetime" ... rofl, get the **** out dude.

There are way cheaper cheats that are updated and are undetected.
Old 02/09/2020, 04:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrectify View Post

Like what?
Old 02/09/2020, 04:13   #4

How much they pay you to say that? **** sounded like an ad lmao.

But if you are happy, **** it /shrug
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2020, 05:16   #5

elite*gold: 332
I mean.. Kernel cheats is one of the best cheats in regard of bypassing BE. Not sure why you guys are bashing him.

And how is 100 euros bad for a undetected cheat that actually works? lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/09/2020, 14:14   #6

elite*gold: 14517
The Black Market: 319/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,527
Quote:

Then link them here
Old 02/09/2020, 14:15   #7

interested
Old 02/10/2020, 20:28   #8

elite*gold: 1098
Quote:

Any links, mate?
Old 02/10/2020, 21:55   #9

Ban wave hit Kernel EFT cheese today. just a heads up
Old 02/11/2020, 00:23   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showdown_91 View Post
I have been also one of those people searching for a undetected EFT cheat. I came across some awesome looking cheats like COZMO which is pretty cheap. Result: i got banned after 15 minutes. Then i tried to search for a different cheat and bought from aimhax and got straight up scammed. I didnt know that they scam and didnt saw that list here. Small notice: always do a research.

I already wanted to give up cheating in EFT but last solution was kernelcheats. Bought it since they got decent feedback with BTC and got it after 1 hours (because of me sending with low fees). Followed instructions, downloaded loader, injected and could cheat. Im now having fun since around a week.

So in the end i got my EFT cheat which i wanted. If you want a good and trusted cheat dont try new, fishy or unknown providers. You might get something good, you might also get scammed or a detected cheat.

If you dont want to gamble, just get a cheat that works and wont get you banned then visit
That didn’t age well. Lol
Old 02/11/2020, 00:31   #11

Kernel was just detected guys lol
Old 02/17/2020, 15:40   #12

elite*gold: 1
Kernal is not that good of a cheat tho, It have kinda bad support and could reduce theire price's :/
Old 02/17/2020, 15:44   #13

elite*gold: 950
The Black Market: 147/0/0
Never buy a mass production cheat, these 100% get detected at some point
Old 02/18/2020, 01:04   #14

:/ I still enjoyed Kernel. I used the R6 since June 2018 and was good up until that wave. It was a pretty respectable UD streak for as public as it is. I will use again on update.