Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

skill boosting for free

Discussion on skill boosting for free within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
skill boosting for free

So since there are dudes ripping off people on something that is free and easy to find I decided to sell it for free x)

Still works as of 07/02/2020

1. Go to shoreline
2. Go to the containers in the South-east of the map.
3. Sit crouched at the edge of the water (see minute 1.17
4. Press alt + f4 or close the game via task manager
5. Restart the game, when you are loaded back in, move around the edge uncrouched while walking and once you seem to be lagging into the ground crouch/uncrouch untill you fall through the ground.
6. Keep running while falling untill your hand start to pixelate (it looks like there are shockwaves going over your hands).
7. Alt + f4 again or close the game via task manager
8. Restart the game, when you are loading back in, press and hold W when you see 'awaiting game'. Once you fully loaded in, it will look like you are walking forward. (ONLY PRESS W, do not sprint, or whatsoever).
9. Keep running for c. 6-7min. Once you stop, you will have your max skill. Do not leave the raid, as all progress will be lost (so either suicide by grenade, dehydration (condensed milk) or sit the game out).

Skills that can be maxed directly: Strength/Covert Movement/Endurance
Skills that can be maxed indirectly: Health/Memory

Strength:
Wear at least 0.1kg over the weight limit. For example: 41/40 kg.
Items: Tank battery / Empty fuel cans / Cheap 0/0 armor vests

Endurance:
Simply walk, no items needed

Covert:
To level covert you are supposed to not make any sound.
Therefore when you are loading in, while pressing W, scroll-wheel down so you are walking slowly (without sound). Once fully loaded in you can see if you indeed are not making any noise. Keep walking for 6-7min.

Health/Memory:
These skills are trained passively while you training the rest.
Memory: Whenever you gain EXP for a skill that is not physical or memory itself you also gain EXP for Memory.
Health: Health gains experience while training endurance and strength.

If it doesn't work for you:

If you get stuck after ALT+F4 the first time, you didnt log out at the exact same spot. Dont go to far to the water. If you touch the invisible wall you went to far. Dont forget to crouch when you log out

After logging back in and standing up: NEVER STOP PRESSING "W", walk towards the water and toggle between crouching and standing, you should fall through. If you dont, you have to walk up to the train and back to the water again, but never release the "W" Key.

When you are falling you should drain your stamina 4-5 times until you hands are getting pixelated. While still holding "W" you have to ALT+F4 again.

When you are in the loading screen you have to press "W" again as soon as it says "Awaiting Seesion Start" (you have to be very fast).

When you are inside the game again yo shouldnt be falling anymore but more like "rubberbanding inside the ground", dont release the "W" key for like 6-7 minutes and you should get EXP.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/07/2020, 15:48   #2

thanks will try that tonight
Old 02/07/2020, 16:03   #3

elite*gold: 251
Just copy & paste.
Old 02/07/2020, 16:52   #4

elite*gold: 2
does it still work?
Old 02/07/2020, 16:59   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaka1448 View Post
Just copy & paste.
"Free and easy to find", what's hard to understand in this sentence?
Ach, I see, you tried to make money on it xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXoTe30 View Post
does it still work?
Yes, it's exactly the same method that boosting service ***** do. Except they charge like 30-50$ for that when u can find it on few sites for free
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2020, 17:00   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaka1448 View Post
Just copy & paste.
better "copy and paste" than getting "scammed" by "poors" know I'm sayin' ?

@ did a good job and saves some ppls money he's a hero.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/07/2020, 17:28   #7

dude your not supposed to tell everyone about this wtf
Old 02/07/2020, 17:41   #8

elite*gold: 122
Yo, i got strengh from lv4 to 32 but everything else stayed at the same level what did i do wrong?
Old 02/07/2020, 17:54   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade0blood View Post
dude your not supposed to tell everyone about this wtf
It's on few sites already and people here are still trying to sell it while it's free
Old 02/07/2020, 18:34   #10

Can't seem to get it to work, did everything as instructed several times and it all happens like in the video except in the end when i check skills tabs before killing myself i didn't gain any xp
Old 02/07/2020, 18:34   #11

Arrow Escape from Tarkov Trading -> Escape from Tarkov

#moved
Old 02/07/2020, 19:56   #12

Nice post might help some people, good job
Old 02/07/2020, 21:46   #13

elite*gold: -192
there is literally exploits to boost everything full within 45mins. some Day-0 are selling it for 150, I mean, to have all your skills boosted, might be for someone, but I ain't paying that, someone will come out and do it for cheaper.
Old 02/08/2020, 02:50   #14

Nice release.
Old 02/08/2020, 10:10   #15

Not sure this works anymore, I've done it correctly 3 times and my skills haven't moved.