Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Free boosting] [NA/EUW/EUNE/Russia/LAS/LAN] Free boosting upto Diam

Discussion on [Free boosting] [NA/EUW/EUNE/Russia/LAS/LAN] Free boosting upto Diam within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Free boosting] [NA/EUW/EUNE/Russia/LAS/LAN] Free boosting upto Diam

Hey guys, in order to gain a bit of reputation as boosters we will be offering free boosting to Diamond 1 for anyone in the NA/EUW/EUNE/Russia/LAS/LAN servers. The conditions are as follows however: We will only boost one account a maximum of 2 tiers for free (Bronze 4 --> Gold 4, Gold 2 --> Diamond 2) for free. Also, for every boost we do, we would like the person to vouch us on our vouch thread that we will link to. We have a new website coming up soon .

PM ME on disc: wut#0846 so you can be added to discord server
Old 01/17/2019, 10:45   #2

No, we re looking for a lot of vouches before season 9 starts and since there is not a lot of time left we are free for a limited amount of time. Scripting and getting people banned will not bring us clients.
Old 01/17/2019, 11:42   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 223
Added you on Discord
Old 01/17/2019, 12:07   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lescrubgod View Post
Hey guys, in order to gain a bit of reputation as boosters we will be offering free boosting to Diamond 1 for anyone in the NA/EUW/EUNE/Russia/LAS/LAN servers. The conditions are as follows however: We will only boost one account a maximum of 2 tiers for free (Bronze 4 --> Gold 4, Gold 2 --> Diamond 2) for free. Also, for every boost we do, we would like the person to vouch us on our vouch thread that we will link to. We have a new website coming up soon .

PM ME on disc: wut#0846 so you can be added to discord server
send you a request on discord
Old 01/18/2019, 01:50   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
diamond, elo boosting, league, ranked