Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

K#SpaceX - safe individual private EFT Cheat - STREAMABLE

Discussion on K#SpaceX - safe individual private EFT Cheat - STREAMABLE within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/15/2021, 16:44   #16

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by quniix View Post
Slot status is up to date? I already contacted you discord, but you aren't answering mate.
Didnt receive anything just write again

Krad#1111
Old 04/15/2021, 17:02   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
This is my 1st time doing something like this and being honest I was extremely cautious about the whole thing. Paying for it, running it on my machine and will the company just take my money and run....I can 100% tell you this guy is the REAL DEAL.

Before making payment, I spent more then few days reading reviews and trying to decide between who to use...some people like to try one guy then try another but I'm not taking the chance I was lucky enough to find a dev that cares about his product and is not a jerk off when you ask for help.

I'm not a tech wiz like most people here but I know basic stuff but still had little issues with setup...I thought for sure it was going to be a problem getting help and was going to make me feel dumb for not knowing how to do certain functions BUT i was totally wrong...TOTALLY! He tried to explain 1st time in message but after still having small setup issue, he jumped on Teamviewer went on my pc and less then 5min was up and running.

Lastly...MOST IMPORTANT, if for some reason the cheat goes down or your having issue, I would reach out to their support or dev BUT if you dont get a reply within 5min, dont freak out and start acting like a child. Someone will def help you, I can 100% vouch for that and the BEST part...if its a serious down time, he will ADD EXTRA days to everyone's acct. This guy will do the right thing and understands the value of good customer service!!

Sorry for writing so much, I know most posts are quick and to the point but after reading most of them, I felt the least I could do is maybe add extra info that might help someone to make a better choice on who to use. Good luck out there and play smart.

PS: That "play smart" thing just reminded me about something so this really is the last thing. His cheat is UD so far but thats not to say if you play dumb and run around with no care in the world, you will get banned! Meaning try to NOT make it so obvious with the AIM Bot...maybe turn off a few raids...also try..."TRY" to be aware of items placed in areas that only you can see cause of a cheat your using. This is 100% a setup...Meaning before running to go grab that fuel or bit coin, just double check on the map thats its a known spot for these things. You only need to check once, and then everytime you run that map you will know its safe to grab. Just my 2 cents.
Old 05/02/2021, 05:06   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi mate, do you have free slots? Still UD? Can I pay with MasterCard? or ETH?
Old 05/05/2021, 18:35   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vlado85 View Post
Hi mate, do you have free slots? Still UD? Can I pay with MasterCard? or ETH?
I do and I accept both
Old 05/24/2021, 12:37   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 107
хах ты хули тут забыл? ахахах все люминарити помер что ли?
Old 05/24/2021, 22:34   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Thumbs up Review 10/10

Best tool out there been using for 2 months no bans very honest person as well. Great Business.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2021, 16:25   #22

We are still UD after 3 months!!!

Tags
eft cheat, escape from tarkov cheat, undetected eft