Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🌟🌟UNDETECTED CHAMS🌟🌟🔥🔥CHEAP LIFETIME🔥🔥✅EASY SETUP ✅

Discussion on 🌟🌟UNDETECTED CHAMS🌟🌟🔥🔥CHEAP LIFETIME🔥🔥✅EASY SETUP ✅ within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/03/2021, 10:26   #61

elite*gold: 260
Discord link updated
Old 03/09/2021, 19:14   #62

Public version re-released!
Old 03/09/2021, 21:53   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Not recommended. Bought it around 2 months ago, and got permanently banned from Tarkov within 10 days of using it (EOD account). Doneit's response: "That's your own fault, you should've known the risks, play stupid games win stupid prizes." Hmm... Very professional response... Then proceeds to remove the download link from the Discord server for a few days, only to post it again after 3-4 days claiming he found out what went wrong. People got hit with a second banwave in that same week. Good job, asshole. Chances are he didn't change a thing. After that, he removed the download link from the Discord server yet again, claiming it was too risky and he's doing some research to find out why it got detected again. Two weeks went by; download link never got posted again.

We were told to join a 'back-up server'. All of a sudden, the main channel got deleted and Doneit's Discord account got banned (at least that's what he claims). We were with a little under 400 people in the main channel and only half of that joined the back-up server so I guess around 200 people lost the ability to see what was going on (and a good chunk probably thought they got kicked thus also scammed). Doneit's response: "That's their own fault, they should've joined the back-up server when I asked them to earlier." That's like the second time in a short period of time that he's blaming others. It's never his fault, always the customer... You can kinda start seeing the pattern here.

All of a sudden, he pinged everyone on the back-up server (which was now the main channel I guess, since it's been well over a month that the old one got deleted) and told us he had some good news! He said that he will release the cheat as a private cheat with only 20 slots for a cheap price of €15/week or €57/month. Wowzers! Except everyone already paid €62 for a lifetime version of that same cheat, the one that's been unavailable for a month at this point. Someone asked him if we could have a trial period on the private cheat. Nope, of course not. He said that he will be releasing a new "public" version soon™ and we had to wait for that one. New price: €40. Another slap in the face for the OG-customers. That's €22 down the drain for everyone that bought it earlier. Nice. Also as of today there's a new "main" server (#3 in a little under two months ), everyone's being told to move over there AGAIN. Wonder how many people we're gonna lose this time?

So to conclude this review: cheat gets detected every few weeks, he removes the download link for a few days then re-releases it claiming he found the solution and that it "should be fixed now", only for people to get hit within that same week again. Removes it indefinitely and then says he found the solution again but will only release it for 20 people at a premium price... Then re-re-releases the original one at the same time but the price decreases from €62 to €40. No idea what the difference between the 'public' and the 'private' one are, but seeing how this dude's cheat don't last longer than 14 days without being detected, I guess I'll let you know if both versions get banned at the same time (which I assume will happen, it just seems like a cheap scam to earn even more money than he already made). If he doesn't find out who I am in the new server, I guess I can kinda keep you guys up-to-date on this one.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/10/2021, 11:36   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by dikkeneger321 View Post
Not recommended. Bought it around 2 months ago, and got permanently banned from Tarkov within 10 days of using it (EOD account). Doneit's response: "That's your own fault, you should've known the risks, play stupid games win stupid prizes." Hmm... Very professional response... Then proceeds to remove the download link from the Discord server for a few days, only to post it again after 3-4 days claiming he found out what went wrong. People got hit with a second banwave in that same week. Good job, asshole. Chances are he didn't change a thing. After that, he removed the download link from the Discord server yet again, claiming it was too risky and he's doing some research to find out why it got detected again. Two weeks went by; download link never got posted again.

We were told to join a 'back-up server'. All of a sudden, the main channel got deleted and Doneit's Discord account got banned (at least that's what he claims). We were with a little under 400 people in the main channel and only half of that joined the back-up server so I guess around 200 people lost the ability to see what was going on (and a good chunk probably thought they got kicked thus also scammed). Doneit's response: "That's their own fault, they should've joined the back-up server when I asked them to earlier." That's like the second time in a short period of time that he's blaming others. It's never his fault, always the customer... You can kinda start seeing the pattern here.

All of a sudden, he pinged everyone on the back-up server (which was now the main channel I guess, since it's been well over a month that the old one got deleted) and told us he had some good news! He said that he will release the cheat as a private cheat with only 20 slots for a cheap price of €15/week or €57/month. Wowzers! Except everyone already paid €62 for a lifetime version of that same cheat, the one that's been unavailable for a month at this point. Someone asked him if we could have a trial period on the private cheat. Nope, of course not. He said that he will be releasing a new "public" version soon™ and we had to wait for that one. New price: €40. Another slap in the face for the OG-customers. That's €22 down the drain for everyone that bought it earlier. Nice. Also as of today there's a new "main" server (#3 in a little under two months ), everyone's being told to move over there AGAIN. Wonder how many people we're gonna lose this time?

So to conclude this review: cheat gets detected every few weeks, he removes the download link for a few days then re-releases it claiming he found the solution and that it "should be fixed now", only for people to get hit within that same week again. Removes it indefinitely and then says he found the solution again but will only release it for 20 people at a premium price... Then re-re-releases the original one at the same time but the price decreases from €62 to €40. No idea what the difference between the 'public' and the 'private' one are, but seeing how this dude's cheat don't last longer than 14 days without being detected, I guess I'll let you know if both versions get banned at the same time (which I assume will happen, it just seems like a cheap scam to earn even more money than he already made). If he doesn't find out who I am in the new server, I guess I can kinda keep you guys up-to-date on this one.

I get what you're saying. Cheat have been up and down recently. But ''That's your own fault, you should've known the risks, play stupid games win stupid prizes.'' ?? I never said that, so if youre making a ''review'' try not to lie next time :I

Public is released, everyone that bought public previously gets it for free. NO ADDITIONAL PURCHASE REQUIRED. Price wasn't decreased from 62€ to 40€ like you state. 62€ was the cost of the VIP version, VIP features aren't available so I'm not currently selling it. I like how you claim the wildest things, without even asking me or my mods about it.

I upped the price for the ''base version'' to 40€ from 35€ So everyone that previously bought it for 35€ dont get ''slapped in the face'' but are rewarded for being ''early-adopters''. When VIP features are available again, It'll cost 60 eur.

I don't understand why you would even think that I would lie about being banned from discord, but thats up to you.
Moved discord server an additional time, because we made a mistake, and my mod transferred ownership of the server to my banned account.

Msg me on discord if you're really that unhappy and I'll give you a refund. Cause all that non-sense you wrote is making me sad
Old 03/10/2021, 16:05   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'vedoneit View Post
I get what you're saying. Cheat have been up and down recently. But ''That's your own fault, you should've known the risks, play stupid games win stupid prizes.'' ?? I never said that, so if youre making a ''review'' try not to lie next time :I

Public is released, everyone that bought public previously gets it for free. NO ADDITIONAL PURCHASE REQUIRED. Price wasn't decreased from 62€ to 40€ like you state. 62€ was the cost of the VIP version, VIP features aren't available so I'm not currently selling it. I like how you claim the wildest things, without even asking me or my mods about it.

I upped the price for the ''base version'' to 40€ from 35€ So everyone that previously bought it for 35€ dont get ''slapped in the face'' but are rewarded for being ''early-adopters''. When VIP features are available again, It'll cost 60 eur.

I don't understand why you would even think that I would lie about being banned from discord, but thats up to you.
Moved discord server an additional time, because we made a mistake, and my mod transferred ownership of the server to my banned account.

(picture)

Msg me on discord if you're really that unhappy and I'll give you a refund. Cause all that non-sense you wrote is making me sad
I didn't lie. I changed the wording a bit but it's the exact same outcome. After proofreading my own review I came to the conclusion that you could easily see who I was in the Discord server and I didn't want to risk it. Luckily for me because now you're actively hunting me over there.

Oh and don't forget that you're so salty that you're now looking for ways to get me banned from this website as well...

And also try to manipulate this thread with fake reviews from "happy customers". Pretty sure that's a bannable offense, not my name or w/e stupid reason you're claiming could get me banned from here.

I like how you're all like "please bro, I'm kinda sad because of this" on this website but you're foaming from the mouth on your own server. You should stop acting as if you care about people and whatnot. And a refund? If I were to DM you, you would instantly ban me right away hahaha. That's some weak ass bait my man .

People, this thread is full of fake reviews and this dude stops caring about you once he gets his money. Trust me. It's just not worth the hassle.
Old 03/10/2021, 16:11   #66

Quote:
I didn't lie. I changed the wording a bit but it's the exact same outcome. After proofreading my own review I came to the conclusion that you could easily see who I was in the Discord server and I didn't want to risk it. Luckily for me because now you're actively hunting me over there.

Oh and don't forget that you're so salty that you're now looking for ways to get me banned from this website as well...

And also try to manipulate this thread with fake reviews from "happy customers". Pretty sure that's a bannable offense, not my name or w/e stupid reason you're claiming could get me banned from here.

I like how you're all like "please bro, I'm kinda sad because of this" on this website but you're foaming from the mouth on your own server. You should stop acting as if you care about people and whatnot. And a refund? If I were to DM you, you would instantly ban me right away hahaha. That's some weak ass bait my man .

People, this thread is full of fake reviews and this dude stops caring about you once he gets his money. Trust me. It's just not worth the hassle.

Good luck with it. Just another person got sad over a EOD account. Get over it. Dont cheat, you're not cut out for it.

''I didn't lie. I changed the wording a bit but it's the exact same outcome.'' damn.

Main arguments against ''22 eur down the drain'' ''had to move servers'' ''bought nearly 2 months ago'' if you bought 2 months ago you wouldnt get banned after 10 days. Try proof reading a bit more
Old 03/10/2021, 16:23   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Good luck with it. Just another person got sad over a EOD account. Get over it. Dont cheat, you're not cut out for it.

''I didn't lie. I changed the wording a bit but it's the exact same outcome.'' ****.

Main arguments against ''22 eur down the drain'' ''had to move servers'' ''bought nearly 2 months ago'' if you bought 2 months ago you wouldnt get banned after 10 days. Try proof reading a bit more
Finally, he shows his true form for everyone here to enjoy. This is his attitude on Discord for 24/7 btw. Arrogance, incompetence and also a liar. You're right, maybe I shouldn't cheat, I get too attached to my account. But maybe you shouldn't sell **** that everyone else is using and just make it a little cheaper so you stand out for being "the cheapest" but being the first one to get hit with the banhammer. PAK's are trash. You are trash for selling them.

You also claiming it wasn't detected. Bruh . It's has been detected AT LEAST 2 times now, and I wasn't even active for the longest period after I got caught the first time. You're blatantly lying.
Old 03/10/2021, 17:04   #68 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dude, you're lame - don't get get mad at the developer. pak got detected you got banned. so what ? you're problem if you're using hacks.

got banned as well, lost my eod account as well. but it's my own fault.

And if something got detected 2 times in a row, thats just bad luck- easy as that ..

The pak was ud for a long time - other texture provider got detected multiple times while doneit's textures remained ud ....

you're just a sad little kid who's ****** because you can't afford a new account...

and btw,

doneit is one of a few seller here who are not scaming or something.
he's selling his own texture pak no reseller or some other ****
Old 03/10/2021, 17:22   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReBeL2222222 View Post
Dude, you're lame - don't get get mad at the developer. pak got detected you got banned. so what ? you're problem if you're using hacks.

got banned as well, lost my eod account as well. but it's my own fault.

And if something got detected 2 times in a row, thats just bad luck- easy as that ..

The pak was ud for a long time - other texture provider got detected multiple times while doneit's textures remained ud ....

you're just a sad little kid who's ****** because you can't afford a new account...

and btw,

doneit is one of a few seller here who are not scaming or something.
he's selling his own texture pak no reseller or some other ****
Hello Doneit's minion. Not that I have to explain myself to any of you, but I already bought a new account and have been playing legit ever since. Maybe it's not as fun as with the cheats but it's better than losing your account every other week or so. I can buy cheap accounts in bulk like a lot of you do, but it's just that I cba to start all over again and again and again on a game like EFT. What kind of NPC do you have to be to like doing early-game over and over again? Lmao.

Funny that you start talking about a random stranger's financial situation but seeing that you don't care about losing an EOD account, I doubt you saved up a lot of money in your life. If there's one sad little kid here it's gonna be you. But don't worry little Timmy, one day you'll learn the actual value of money and you'll regret wasting it on **** like this.

Now have fun purchasing 10 new accounts because of your ***'s incompetence.
Old 03/10/2021, 17:24   #70

Quote:
Finally, he shows his true form for everyone here to enjoy. This is his attitude on Discord for 24/7 btw. Arrogance, incompetence and also a liar. You're right, maybe I shouldn't cheat, I get too attached to my account. But maybe you shouldn't sell **** that everyone else is using and just make it a little cheaper so you stand out for being "the cheapest" but being the first one to get hit with the banhammer. PAK's are trash. You are trash for selling them.

You also claiming it wasn't detected. Bruh . It's has been detected AT LEAST 2 times now, and I wasn't even active for the longest period after I got caught the first time. You're blatantly lying.
I can't see where I lied in that post.

Feel free to dm anytime so I kind refund you the trash.
Old 03/10/2021, 17:50   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

so what ? there is a public version - you can use it with your lifetime (btw lifetime means lifetime of the product - just to be clear)

and what do you care? if it's exactly the same as other version, go buy another version an be happy with it.

i don't get your problem- All you doing is crying about loosing your EOD acc.

and thx good point. @ - do i get some free day's
Old 03/10/2021, 18:05   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReBeL2222222 View Post
so what ? there is a public version - you can use it with your lifetime (btw lifetime means lifetime of the product - just to be clear)

and what do you care? if it's exactly the same as other version, go buy another version an be happy with it.

i don't get your problem- All you doing is crying about loosing your EOD acc.

and thx good point. @ - do i get some free day's
That's like the third time already that you're crying about the fact that I'm (rightfully so) upset about losing my EOD account. I got over it a long time ago, now it's your turn. You don't have much going in your life if you think about a random strangers account, do you? I was just pointing it out doofus. That's what you're supposed to do when writing a review.

Anyway, this will be my last pots on here since I'm done bumping this shitty thread. I just hope that at least SOMEONE reads all of the above and decides to just keep looking for a better alternative. If I knew back then what I know now, I would gladly pay double the price but have a good experience elsewhere. But it is what it is, I guess. Also one last thing: Interchange and Shoreline are completely bugged. It's been like that right from the start. The cheat doesn't even work half the time on those maps. Yesterday someone asked if it was ever going to be fixed and it looks like that's never going to be the case:

He never said a word about that ANYWHERE, not here, not on Discord. People started figuring that out from themselves and his replies were arrogant whenever someone mentioned it. He was like "Yeah, and? Just get over it and play a different map."

It's quite a big "detail" seeing how those are two popular maps... In fact, we should be thankful for only losing out on 2 of the 7 maps (what's 30% of the game now people, c'mon...) He's literally just a scammer, buy at your own risk. And remember: cheap doesn't always mean good. This piece of shit cheat is the best example.
Old 03/10/2021, 20:32   #73

I see you decided to delete the post about suicide rates in Denmark. Good for you

Never seen anyone so mad before
Old 03/11/2021, 01:03   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
I see you decided to delete the post about suicide rates in Denmark. Good for you

Never seen anyone so mad before
disc?
Old 03/11/2021, 01:07   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alars View Post
disc?
Fixed

-----

If you get private messaged here on epvp from someone claiming to be me, claiming to be my mod or anything like that. They're trying to scam you, you can only get into contact with me through my discord server.

Tags
eft 12.9 hack, eft cheat, eft cheats 2020, eft texture mod, escape from tarkov hack