Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🌟🌟UNDETECTED CHAMS🌟🌟🔥🔥CHEAP LIFETIME🔥🔥✅EASY SETUP ✅

Discussion on 🌟🌟UNDETECTED CHAMS🌟🌟🔥🔥CHEAP LIFETIME🔥🔥✅EASY SETUP ✅ within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/02/2021, 19:38   #91

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzeimsas22 View Post
I can confirm that his or other texture paks are constantly getting detected,as im in his discord and couple others. Stop burning accounts and money.
That is untrue, thank you for your input. Now go back to whichever competitor told you to come here and write that.
Old 04/04/2021, 06:00   #92 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'vedoneit View Post
That is untrue, thank you for your input. Now go back to whichever competitor told you to come here and write that.
You're like a small child throwing a tantrum *****. Everyone writing negative reviews must be a troll or a competitor. ***** I literally showed pics of your customer-only Discord. I'm obviously a very unhappy customer.

It's been detected at least twice in March, once in February and once in January. I can 100% confirm this. Do not waste your money and time on this guy. Not only is he bad at what he does, he's also blatantly lying on here (which is bannable I think?) Anyway, I'm going further with this to get you of here, scammer. Go get a real job, degen.
Old 04/04/2021, 12:20   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by dikkeneger321 View Post
***** I literally showed pics of your customer-only Discord. I'm obviously a very unhappy customer.
Wasn't a reply to you Also I can assume you're also a troll because you've been offered refunds atleast twice. Denying both times because "I dont want my money from a scammer"
Old 04/05/2021, 01:22   #94 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dikkeneger321 View Post
It's been detected at least twice in March, once in February and once in January.
Old 04/05/2021, 02:11   #95 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'vedoneit View Post
Wasn't a reply to you Also I can assume you're also a troll because you've been offered refunds atleast twice. Denying both times because "I dont want my money from a scammer"
You literally said "I'd love to debunk all of your accusations etc. but I simply don't have the time. All your further replies will simply be ignored as youre obviously a troll or a competitor." to me, **** for brains. Also I can confirm that you don't refund people. Talked to a bunch that were very unhappy, asked for a refund but you ignored them or even kicked them out of the server.

Liar and scammer.
Old 04/07/2021, 23:10   #96

Discounted to 30 € until 25th april.
Old 04/08/2021, 12:43   #97 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How is telling people not to buy this because It's detected meaningless? Jeez these mods I swear lmao, DONT BUY THESE CHAMS.

Proof he was banned.
Old 04/08/2021, 15:17   #98 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sells chams that are constantly getting detected. Was detected once in February, once in march, and now once in April. I used his product once on an alt account when it was still supposed to be "undetected", didn't play again, and got an email about my account being banned. The only instance where I'd recommend this is if you have mountains of money and don't want to get HWID banned, but you might as well be lighting fire to your money for warmth instead as at least the fire from that will last longer than your account. There are dozens of people on his customer server who have also complained about being banned. Look at attachments below.
Old 04/13/2021, 14:58   #99 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can confirm that this is now detected for the FOURTH TIME (that I'm aware of) in a row. Obviously the idiot now gives a discount for it .

Moderators, get this scammer of this website please...

Edit: I can also 100% confirm now that he does not refund the product. I asked him a couple of times and he simply ghosts me in PM. I don't even care anymore if the manchild finds out who I am, but it would be funny if I could keep pointing his lies out whenever it gets detected (which seems to be every other week now lmao). So not only is he a scammer, he's also a liar.

Edit 2 (because I don't want to freely bump this manchild's thread): Y'all ready to get scammed a FIFTH time boys? Because he's cooking up a plan to steal even more of your money. Thread should've been deleted weeks ago btw. Clown site with a clown moderation team.

Tags
eft 12.9 hack, eft cheat, eft cheats 2020, eft texture mod, escape from tarkov hack