Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🌟🌟UNDETECTED CHAMS🌟🌟🔥🔥CHEAP LIFETIME🔥🔥✅EASY SETUP ✅

Discussion on 🌟🌟UNDETECTED CHAMS🌟🌟🔥🔥CHEAP LIFETIME🔥🔥✅EASY SETUP ✅ within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/11/2021, 22:51   #76 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up 5/5 stars

no matter what problem you have they will help you as best as possible and leave you satisfied
Old 03/13/2021, 16:26   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

are these textures undetected?!
Old 03/14/2021, 12:56   #78

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by conor111 View Post
are these textures undetected?!
The chams are undetected
Old 03/27/2021, 22:22   #79

Item chams are now added.
Old 03/27/2021, 23:57   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do NOT buy from this guy. Payment methods says he accepts Paypal, but he only excepts non-refundable methods (Gift Cards, Crypto.) When asked about Paypal, claims that they know about his business and are telling him to stop receiving payment through Paypal.
Super sketchy don't purchase.
Old 03/28/2021, 23:34   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsPristine View Post
Do NOT buy from this guy. Payment methods says he accepts Paypal, but he only excepts non-refundable methods (Gift Cards, Crypto.) When asked about Paypal, claims that they know about his business and are telling him to stop receiving payment through Paypal.
Super sketchy don't purchase.
I do understand your concern. I accept only non-refundable methods excactly because they're refundable. 3/4 devs, resellers etc. don't accept PayPal because people are refunding claiming stuff like ''product never received'', ''illicit purchase'' etc. I myself have received multiple paypal refund claims after the person using my chams for a week or two.
A lot of people have bought from me using the payment methods that I provide and you can read the reviews from reputable members down in this thread

The thread will be updated now, thanks for bringing it to my attention
Old 03/28/2021, 23:57   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

A lot of the developers around here are greedy dirt bags that release detected ****, and continue to sell their trash to get that EZ cash. doneit is not one of those developers. I bought lifetime, and this has been the one and only purchases that I felt I wasn't semi-scammed and haven't regretted it. I've seen other dev's community discords disappear never to return after a quick buck, but not doneit's. doneit is a nice dude and his stuff works. Any problem I've had he's helped me with them.

10/10 I would buy again
Old 03/29/2021, 01:31   #83 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i bought the chams, doneit worked w/ me thru every step needed to get set up. Works great, and good support. Can't complain
Old 03/30/2021, 12:08   #84 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'vedoneit View Post
The chams are undetected
And chams are... what exactly now? kinda getting lost in all these "texture esp, texture hack, chams, glow" etc
Old 03/31/2021, 01:30   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dami1189 View Post
And chams are... what exactly now? kinda getting lost in all these "texture esp, texture hack, chams, glow" etc
Hey,

to clarify, by ''texture esp'', ''texture hack'' chams and glow, I mean the same thing. That glowy effect enemy players have through walls. I guess the most correct term for what I'm selling is chams.

Sorry for the confusion.
Old 04/01/2021, 09:42   #86 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what about bans?
Old 04/01/2021, 18:37   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by conor111 View Post
what about bans?
No bans Feel free to dm me on discord if you have any other questions. I don't watch these forums that much.
Old 04/02/2021, 00:36   #88 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It's a bit obvious that he's telling people to post positive reviews. Haven't used his hacks in ***-knows-how-long but I'm still part of his Discord server. It got detected at least twice in the month of March alone. Obviously that wasn't the only case as you were able to read from my original review a couple of pages ago. That's 4 different times (as far as I know, probably more, not very active there) since the start of this year. He keeps saying he "knows what's wrong with it and why it was detected" and it still gets detected very shortly after his so claimed "fix".

This guy is just your ordinary scammer. Probably giving people free test days of his 'private script' (that is 100% the same as the public one) for posting fake positive reviews.
Old 04/02/2021, 12:20   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by dikkeneger321 View Post
It's a bit obvious that he's telling people to post positive reviews. Haven't used his hacks in ***-knows-how-long but I'm still part of his Discord server. It got detected at least twice in the month of March alone. Obviously that wasn't the only case as you were able to read from my original review a couple of pages ago. That's 4 different times (as far as I know, probably more, not very active there) since the start of this year. He keeps saying he "knows what's wrong with it and why it was detected" and it still gets detected very shortly after his so claimed "fix".

This guy is just your ordinary scammer. Probably giving people free test days of his 'private script' (that is 100% the same as the public one) for posting fake positive reviews.
I'm not giving any 'vouch' copies or whatever you want to call them in exchange of reviews. Thanks for your input though. I'm surprised that you revisited this thread once again.

I merely encourage people that have bought from me to give their honest opinion in this thread. Just like when an app on your phone asks if you if you like it or not. Not illegal is it?

I'd love to debunk all of your accusations etc. but I simply don't have the time. All your further replies will simply be ignored as youre obviously a troll or a competitor.
Old 04/02/2021, 15:14   #90 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can confirm that his or other texture paks are constantly getting detected,as im in his discord and couple others. Stop burning accounts and money.

Tags
eft 12.9 hack, eft cheat, eft cheats 2020, eft texture mod, escape from tarkov hack