Discussion on KERNELCHEATS.TO - EFT CHEAT [AIMBOT/VISUALS/MISCS] [LIMITED SLOTS] within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
7 pages of people giving vouchers, but only you are correct! We can all have our opinion, but instead of belittling a product that many people are using and approving, just don't buy it.
Creating 7 pages is not difficult. I don't buy a product that I can't test beforehand. I wish them continued success.
I have had these cheat for about a day now, I would say that these cheats are exactly what I needed. They plan on implementing more, but so far its works great and heard they've not yet been detected, worth mentioning!
+rep, can vouch for Kernel. Cheat works like it should. Few bugs but nothing thats not playable!
Well the cheat isn't that long out like the other products from them also better secruity for less money than others so be patient ^^
@ be smart and don't add any rage features like magic bullets ^^