Discussion on KERNELCHEATS.TO - EFT CHEAT [AIMBOT/VISUALS/MISCS] [LIMITED SLOTS] within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
Buying it has been a little complicated for me due to the reason that I never used Bitcoins before but I got used to it and I‘m now able to fully enjoy the cheat. There’s an option to buy the cheat at a reseller with skrill I guess.
The ESP works like a charm, you‘re able to play a little with the design of it. It has everything you need for a good working ESP
The aimbot works aswell, not as smooth as other aimbots but keep in mind that Kernelcheats is undetected. Give the Devs time and they‘ll improve it.
Overall I‘ve used it for about 20 hours without an issue.
I had been wanting to try one of these EFT hacks for a while now (especially the ESP), but was very hesitant because I was unsure which provider to go with - Kernel was at the top of my list, but I have never dealt with BTC before so I passed for a long while.
I finally decided to dive in - Kernel’s website has many tutorials on exactly how and where to buy BTC. This was a great experience because now I have my digital wallet set up if I ever want to do more things with Bitcoin.
It took less than half an hour for me to get access to the hack after paying - the transaction was smooth and everyone on the Kernal website chat is very friendly and willing to help. Definitely say hello to them if you check it out.
The hack is extremely easy to install and use. The aim bot can be a little janky at times (not snapping to the body part you set it to; making your POV look everywhere erratically when you activate it), however, I would strongly encourage people to try using it less because the ESP is a really helpful tool for improving your aim. You can toggle the aim bot on and off, and also swap the activation hot key - I do not recommend using CTRL or ALT because it can interfere with looting and fine movement (highly suggest binding it to an extra mouse button).
The ESP is where I believe all the value is - you can set it to display a blue square over people’s heads. I believe this is a fantastic way to improve your aim if you turn off the aim bot. There is also a setting of turning on ESP for the extractions, and I think this is great for (eventually) memorizing where all the exfils are. Not too long ago, I had it turned off and extracted on Woods via cliff descent with only 11 seconds left lol.
If you have been on the fence about getting this product, I think you should give it a try before the remaining slots are closed. You will be thoroughly satisfied with this service!
Not even i bought a good product, i learned so much about bitcoin trading on their webpage. Many tutorials, lotsa FAQs.
Aimbot needs some tuning, but the ESP works great (no Item ESP atm) and its so easy to install. I will give you a more detailed review after diving in more. Played a few hours, got lotda roubles, stuff and a decent K/D
I've been using this cheat for almost 2 weeks now and can say without a doubt it's one pf the better Tarkov cheats I've used. I only use ESP and it gets the job done every time. Setup is very easy and support is quick to help. Multiple users also provide their own support if staff is busy. The community this cheat has is very friendly and willing to help anyone. I hope to get a video up of the cheat later this week!