Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

itemtype problem

Discussion on itemtype problem within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
itemtype problem

how to add id in itemtype....using itemtype editeor
Old 12/31/2010, 08:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by track19 View Post
how to add id in itemtype....using itemtype editeor
pleas search
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ItemType.dat problem
02/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Ok i know how to put it in and use..thats easy... But im on Vista now and i put the itemtype.dat in the ini folder like im suppose to... MB tokens still not showing up other then in Command Token... I never had this problem before..whys it doing this all of a sudden? Is there something im doing wrong on Vista?
itemtype.dat problem
01/15/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
So I accidentally used an older version of the itemtype.dat file and my equipped gear (armor and weapons) have disappeared. Not I mean I'm no longer able to see them, but that I don't have them anymore ... or so it seems .. Question: Is there any way I can get my 'lost' items back? I read that I need to get the newest update and my items should return; I tried this, but my stuff is still missing. Any help would be great, at a total loss here.
itemtype.dat 5068 problem
10/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
there are a problem with itemtype i tried with all of them but still the problem its not show (Rings-earings-necklace-boots-armors-more) show weapons only anyone check and fix it plz