Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Stars go down whenever someone relogs

Discussion on [HELP]Stars go down whenever someone relogs within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Stars go down whenever someone relogs

Hi, Need Some Help With This Problem, When Pet Gets To 2k* And Log Off Stars Go Down After Relog
Old 12/30/2010, 20:51   #2

Received Thanks: 1,054
please can u use the search button

this was answered billions of times before

bestregards
Old 12/30/2010, 21:10   #3

elite*gold: 520
why cant any1 ask a question on this fourm without gettin some douche trolling or a criticizer about every little thing? or have a Mr K_A come and just close it.

what happen to the fourms? a couple years ago you could ask anything get some help hell even admins would help out.

now its a instant troller or some1 dishragging on another or a Admin just closing the fourms.

how can any1 learn if we cant even ask?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/30/2010, 21:18   #4

Received Thanks: 1,054
WickedSweet its true we already help but in need

this question was asked about 10 times be4 in just answering without making him search he will ask more and more questions answered lots of times before

Regards
Old 12/30/2010, 21:22   #5

elite*gold: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedSweet View Post
or have a Mr K_A come and just close it.
Help/Question threads are usally not closed by me, and if they are they are always answered before I close them (if it's common topic) or I give a reason as to why (usually the thread goes off-topic).
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedSweet View Post
even admins would help out.
a Admin just closing the fourms.
The admins do not get involved in such little threads on this forum. That's what the mods are for.

If you have a complaint, please go to the complaint forum and post there.
Further posts on complaints in this thread will be warned or given an infraction.
Thanks.
Old 12/30/2010, 22:52   #6

elite*gold: 520
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Arthur View Post
Help/Question threads are usally not closed by me, and if they are they are always answered before I close them (if it's common topic) or I give a reason as to why (usually the thread goes off-topic).

The admins do not get involved in such little threads on this forum. That's what the mods are for.

If you have a complaint, please go to the complaint forum and post there.
Further posts on complaints in this thread will be warned or given an infraction.
Thanks.

What might seem little topic to you isent a little topic to the rest of the ppl who are asking help. there is some noobs who cant figure it out and would a simple help.

I aint gonna lie the search option on this fourm is bogus as hell it rarely works fine search usally come up with nothing found i know a few ppl who come across this option because ppl name their topics weird.

As for sword stalker hes trying apperntly and cant get it to work that is why he is asking for help. if u gave a link or a little advice im sure he would stop like the rest do.

im not very well liked on this fourm and i dont give 2 Sh**s becuz i speak my mind and tell it how it is if you guys dont like me feel free to block me doesnt hurt my heart one bit.

But if this fourm went back to the way it was a couple years ago were ppl actually helped and released etc.

this would be a great fourm again.

KA theres prob 1 Mod whos willing to help. Just because ur a high and mighty admin does not mean u cant help because i know u know about EO u helped me back a couple years ago to get my running infact ur still on my msn

so maybe should just help
Old 12/31/2010, 06:27   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
Ok let me jump into this one really fast and remember i never take sides. I may be a mod but i do just as wicked does which is speak my mind..i just have to curb how i would normally say things. Whicked people are now refusing to release anythingbecause of the leechers and the nubs who want everything spoon fed to them. 90% of the new severs out there dont even bother to change the name of the reveo client, add any of thier own stuff. They want everything easy and right out of the box. to pit it bluntly they dont want to work for shyt. So people have just stopped releasing anything thats worth anything.

I personally allow everyone to speak thier mind as long as its within the rules. I have had a few people tell me what they think of me and it wasnt nice. I did not infract them because they did it in such a way that they were stating thier opnion yet they were not doing it in such a way that they were being disrespectful.

I agree the search button is a little jacked. but that is why we have the all things guide. But people dont even want to look at that. No one bothers to read the rules, no one bothers do to anything they are suspose to. Thats when us mods step in. The whole pet losing stars has been answered at least 10 times, and once was in the past month. Does anyone bother to take the time and look though the first like 10 or 15 pages of this section if they cant find what they need via the search.

the pointbeing si the people that were worth anything on this section of the forum have left because of all the lazy leechers who want everything handed to them.

sux but true

[edit]

I know to some of you KA may come off as being on a high horse but believe me that is honestly not the case. He just takes his job here very seriously. Before ya condemn him give the guy an honest chance...you may be surprised.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/31/2010, 06:57   #8

for some explanation..

open your Navicate.Click Dsign table at cq_eudemon.find this phydef_grow_rate & magicdef_grow_rate..change his type column to int or big int...so your star will never drop..100% working...
Thanks
1 User