Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 21:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[new server] True Classic , and developer request

Discussion on [new server] True Classic , and developer request within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
[new server] True Classic , and developer request

#Removed
Old 09/17/2010, 05:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 5,291
#Closed.
No linkback
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need pro developer-new server
09/03/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
i need pro developer/developers that know to make full a7 with aloken. we buy host and all, we just need some1 that will make aloken. if u know and want send me pm with msn or post it here the detail of host are: IBM X3550 Quad Xeon 2xCPU 5420 2.5Ghz 2GB RAM ECC 30GB RAID 1 HardDisk can be upgrade Windows Xp Pro
[REQUEST] DEV(Developer) WANTED FOR PSERVER FOR RUNESCAPE
08/25/2009 - General Coding - 2 Replies
DEV will be required to have the following MSN Ventrilo Both of which you can download free DEV must know the game of runescape! DEV must know how to edit java (advanced) DEV will be given mod or admin (depending on the performance) but still must follow the rules! Once donations start comin in the DEV will be paid either 5% -10% - 15% -20% - or 25%(depending on the performance)
[Request]Developer
07/29/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Hai i maked a complete new server. Now im looking for an Developer ,for an good Developer. if i liked hims work he get something every month. he must know : -how to fix d-shop -how to fix deadfront -include something like new armors -and more If the server be finished it will be didicatet but now is it only hamachi (but you can connect without if you know the the IP ;D)
Server Developer / GM´s / Designer gesucht
04/14/2008 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallo Leute! Da es recht gut bergauf geht mit dem Server haben wir beschlossen insg. auf 4 Server aufzurüsten! Da das Team derzeit knapp besetzt ist bräuchten wir ein verlässliches Team das auch sehr gute Konditionen aufweist! Also insg. bräuchten wir: 2x Server Developer / C++ fähig min. 2x Gamemaster / Supporttechnisch veranlagt